Muppet Show Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*Appreciating the joke made by Scooter about Go Beau and Gobo, there comes a bellowing aloud from the bear...*

GOBO/GO BEAU!! HAAAWOCKAA!! HAAA!! FUNNEEEEE!!

*Realizing what he just did...*

Wha'? Sorry!

*In the next room, Haffa and the exec's--having heard Fozzie's loud appreciation of a great joke--become defensive. There is only one way out of the room and that is through the door which is now surrounded by the Muppets, and Kermit and Janice are moved into a corner of the room while other executives standing around pick up their canes and other sticks and pull from inside of them...SWORDS!

The Muppets begin holding their own weapons: Beau-mop, Floyd-broom, Scooter-bucket, Fozzie-rubber chicken...

Slowly the door opens and the Muppets can see Kermit and Janice tied in the corner of the room as the tall, gruesome figure of Thomas Haffa exits with his sword pointed in the direction of some boxes, behind which the Muppets hide.

Fozzie finds this moment particularly good for silent whispers...*

OOHHHHH!! What'll we do?! I'm too YOUNG TO DIE!!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

*strangles Scooter*

Her name is Janice, Janice!!! And I don't get that freakin' Valentine's Day joke!!! Stop laughing at things that aren't funny!!!! Boy, I really should stop hanging around Animal. Some of his wildness seems to be rubbing off on me.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*Haffa begins to near the Muppets with his sword shining.*

Floyd, it's simple...Haffa was the head of EM.TV, and the "Valentine's Day" reference is because of that guy who's gonna buy that 49.9% of JHC from EM.TV, so I said we couldn't afford anything until "Valentine's Day," when he purchases his part of the company--but Haffa's getting too close with that sword!

Should we take him? Bombard him I mean?

Beauregard

Reaction score
*Walks out from behind box, with his mop heald forward*

All right no body move.

*Saeps back behind box*

Ready guys?

*Steps out again*

Just so you know this is no ordinary mop. This is a super mop, transformed by Dr Boston Honeydew.

If anyone moves a muscle they will be imediatly vaporised.

*Winks to others*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*Haffa immediately stands still and looks at BEau and the mop with a little fear in his eyes.*

Great move, Beau!! Yessirr!! C'mon, gang!

*They all come from behind the boxes and head towards the room to save Kermit and Janice.*

And this is no ordinary rubber chicken, it's a PSYCHIC rubber chicken, and if you think about pulling one over on us, my rubber chicken will smack you in the head!!

*While Floyd, Fozzie, and Scooter finish untying Kermit and Janice, Haffa begins to notice that the mop is nothing special.*

Yay! Beau, you helped save the day!!

*All exit with Kermit and Janice and as they all get by Beau, Haffa reaches out with his sword and cuts the end of the mop off.*

Umm....Beau?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh boy!!!

(Note: Daffy and Fozzie and I are here at the same so we could have some fun!!!)

Listen that was just what I wanted you to do, I mean.

HELPPPPPP

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, no probleeemmm!! There's one thing that Mama always taught me to do when things get in a tight.

RUN!

*Haffa begins swinging his sword at the Muppets, barely missing them as they run for the exit of the mansion.*

Beauregard

Reaction score
*suddenly the darned voice over interupts again: 23, 22, 21, 21. Oh where was I never mind. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0.*

*Loud explosion as the house shakes and begins to fall*

Run, everyone and keep runing.

*Bursts out the front door*

Run, back to the car.

*House crumbles down*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*Grabs keys to the Studebacher from his pocket*

Jump in and let's go home!!

*The car and the Mayhem Bus are filled with Muppets who begin to speed away...from behind they hear a horrible, roaring noise. Suddenly, a huge black car speeds behind them, and a cannon rises from the hood of the car.

Guess EM.TV was spending money on more than FormulaOne, huh?

AAAAHHHHHHH!!! :eek:

Beauregard

Reaction score
(note: with no one to play Kerm what shall we do? Is he fake do you think?)

Oh no!

I have an idea, someone pass me Scooters bucket

Status
Not open for further replies.