Muppet Show Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Just a few notes: (I'm not saying this as Floyd) I'm going to be away for a few days, so we'll have to have Floyd go back to the theater and stay in the background for a while. By the way, Beau. I'm sorry I didn't realize that we were on at the same time before. I'll try to pay better attention next time. Lol.

*as Floyd*

Well, I got my honey Janice back. I'm goin' back to the theater. You guys go rescue Kermit. Let me know how things turn out.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
The car and the Mayhem Bus are filled with Muppets who begin to speed away...from behind they hear a horrible, roaring noise. Suddenly, a huge black car speeds behind them, and a cannon rises from the hood of the car.[/B]
(is that the Cannon I sent).

-Back at the Theatre-
Unfortunatly most of our cast isn't here, so I, The Great Gonzo, have an act you will not be able to resist, I will Roller Skate across the Stage surrounded by cans of Nitro Glisserine while Playing the Banjo and Singing Yakee Doodle

-starts his act- slips on a Banana Peel, sending Nitro Glisserine right into Statler & Waldorf's Balcony-

Thijs

Reaction score
Pooh hey pooh hey, good you`re back. I was getting tired so I went to sleep.

Hey! Is that Kermit fake or not? I don`t understand it anymore.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Let's get back to the theatre and talk things over.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Is Kermit fake? I don't know. I'll check.

*aproaches Kermit*

Are you fake? ....

*no response*

... Boss? Are you fake? ...

*no response*

*to other Muppets*

Hey, guys, I can't tell you if he's fake or not, he won't tell me.

Dr. Bob! He might be in a state of shock!!! (he's not the only one) Beau! Hand me your mop!

*takes mop; begins hitting Kermit with it*

I'll save you! I'll save you! I'll save you! Why... won't... you... wake... up????????????? Argh!

*stops*

Hmmm. There's a good possibility this is an ex-frog.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I told you he's fake.

Now Fozz take us back to the theatre and we'll have to find Kermit later, Stadler and Waldorf will be there soon.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Fake? Oh.

I heard something about frogs freezing like this as a protective method or something like that. ... If that's protective...

Hmmm. Beau? .... Uh, where's my clipboard? Oh, there it is.

*picks up clipboard*

*over-reacting* Hey, guys! Beau's right! We have to get back to the theater! And with Kermit! That big year end show is about to start! Not the one Gonzo was doing, the BIG one! Kermit's supposed to go on! Fozzie step on it! We've got to figure out what to do with Kermit's part. Any ideas?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Puppetry? What's that?

You'd better be careful Beau! your mart is showing!

Wait a minute... Beau! You've done it! You're a genius! With a mop.

We'll make a puppet out of... er, I'm not too comfortable sticking my hand up the bosses... er... kiester. (I know! It isn't really him) Maybe we could do some elaborate rigging with your mop and Billy the rubber chicken!

Beauregard

Reaction score
OK. So what does Kerm have to do?

*grabs clipboard*

TAPDANCING??????

*Graps onto Foz*

What are we going to do?

*car hits a tree*

Status
Not open for further replies.