Muppet Show Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Um... Beau? One problem. How's jumping Kermit and Janice- the ones we are trying to rescue- help us?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
No, no, Scooter! Beau's got a GREAT idea!! He'll be the diversion of all of the executives and when they look at him, we'll run in and get Kermit and Janice!!

So, Beau, when you run in what do you plan to do?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Let's see I get $15 a week for playing guitar in the band, but we haven't had many gigs lately. If only Dr. Teeth were here. He's usually the one that covers the funds for Electric Mayhem, so he might have enough.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
FLOYD! We can't BUY anything, we're broke right now!! At least until Valentine's Day (get it??!)

Beau, go ahead and be the diversion! We'll be here to run in and nab our friends and then we're outta here!

*Grabs his rubber chicken!*

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
FLOYD! We can't BUY anything, we're broke right now!! At least until Valentine's Day (get it??!)
No.

What are we doing again?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

No, actually, I don't get it. We could go back to work at Pete's, but that would take to long. Actually, I agree that we shouldn't pay a ransom to save our friends. The bad guys would still win that way. I guess we should go in as soon as Beau makes his move.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Go Beau! Go Beau! Go Beau! (Gee, that sounds familiar. Maybe I'm in the wrog thread:big_grin: FR)

Do we have a back up idea?

(I got the Valentine's Day one! Hardee Har Har Har!)

Alright! I'm all set! I've got my radio and I've got my clipboard! Let's go get us the Frog and the... well, whtever she is. Floyd's Honey! Gooooooo Beau!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.