Muppet Show Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
*getting up; groggily* Huh? Huh? What? Oh, boy! What a headache! What's going on? Floyd? Why are you on the floor? Beauregard? What are you doing on the floor? Oh, no! They're dead! Ugh! I think I'm still hung over from that last party at the green house! Um, Fozzie? Do you know what's going on.

(Floyd, I didn't forget you! Just amnesia! Guess I should have either done that better, or leave amnesia up to Kermit The Frog. By the way, do we have anyone playing Kermit yet?)

*calling through cracks* Hey, boss! You look sort of tied up in there!

*to myself* Wait a minute! This is my chance! I can take over the theater! What do you say, Fozzie, seeing as how you're the only one still alive?

Beauregard

Reaction score
oh boy, this is going stedily down hill.

*Falls down stairs*

As am I

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hey, Beau? I think this thread is getting worn out. Hang on a second. Has anyone tried just opening the door?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

It's okay, man. I ain't dead, but my rear-end hurts.

(We don't have anyone playing Kermit yet, but we could use one.)

Beauregard

Reaction score
No.

*Opens Door*

Janice, Kermit are you all right?

*Steps forward down a large hole*

AGHHHHHH

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
{EDITOR'S NOTE: It's not dead yet, we just have to follow role-playing structure. Starting this thread, I thought I'd just let it "role" with the flow, like I did at the old forum, but I guess I should go ahead and be the Game Master and start putting us in positions in which the characters have to learn to deal with and come to a conclusion on how to get out of it to pass on to the next level. So, that being the case:}

While Gonzo and Tommie run things at the Muppet Theater, Fozzie, Beauregard, Rowlf, Animal, and others have followed Uncle Deadly to an abandoned--possibly haunted (?)--mansion on the outskirts of town where they have discovered that Thomas Haffa, in some evil form or other, has kidnapped Kermit and Janice in an attempt to once again ruin the Muppets' plight to entertain the throngs. While there, they hear the voice of Uncle Deadly send out the warning that they have only seconds to get out of the Mansion. Before they do, in full Muppet Fashion, they must find Kermit and Janice for, as always, all for one and one for all is the motto--unless leaving Bunsen and Beaker at a gas station. Currently, the characters have opened the door where they heard the sounds of Kermit and Janice, only to find themselves looking into an empty room with speakers, and Beau falls into a large gaping hole in the floor, slides down a chute and ends up in the basement. Soon, he is followed by Fozzie and the others, and those who were outside the house have entered the basement through a window. All together now, the group huddles to discuss what to do next when, from behind a door, they hear the laughter of Thomas Haffa (the now despised, fired head-honcho of EM.TV) who, when he disappeared earlier after jumping from the window, climbed into his hide out in the basement. Peeking through a crack in the door, they see Haffa laughing over Kermit and Janice who have been tied back to back in chairs. There are several mean executives standing around the room, putting fear in the hearts of Kermit and Janice by pretending to almost hit them with Letters of Intent from Saban and Disney and Valentine.

The saga continues...)

LOOK! There's Thomas Haffa, and he has Kermit and Janice tied back to back in chairs!

(Game Master: I just said that.)

Oh, yeah, sorry! What do we do? All I have is a rubber chicken!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Rubber chicken? I've got it! Thomas Haffa's afraid of chickens! And if he isn't, I am!

(Hey, thanks for explaining that, Fozzie. I was too lazy to look back at the thirty pages you guys have done so far!)

Er, I guess that idea's a little too Batman, huh?

I know! Fozzie, Rowlf, Floyd, everyone, don't you see? We have to buy back Kermit and Janice from those money-loving executives!!! All we need is fifteen-million dollars, or so! All right, empty out your pockets.

Let's see. Two quarters... uh, lint... a penny... some old stick figure of Kermit. Hmmph. Not a bad likeness. .... uh, a paper clip... and a... hmmm... how'd that get there?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hmmm. 250$ and 51 cents. Hmmm. We have enough to buy Kermit's collar! ... Um, do we have anything else?

I wonder how much we can get for those explosives...

Bet it's legal to sell over seas!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh Boy.

What are we going to do?

What ARE we going to do.

WHAT!!! Are we going to do.

That's it do.

We have to do somthing.

I have a plan.

If I rush into the room they will all look at me then you can all rush in too and while they are looking at you I'll jump Kermit and Janice, Untie them that is, away.

Then I suggest we run.

(Voice over: 25, 24, 23, 22, 21, 20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 12. Hang on is that 11 or 12? Now I have to start at the begining again! 9999, 9998, 9997....)

We have to hurry, what do you think of my plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.