Muppet Show Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Scooter! To YOU I was mentioning that I have no aspirin, but I have acetametaphenomininin (a non aspirin product). To FLOYD I was saying he's gonna climb out and do this.

I think.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Who is Floyd? And, who are you? Why am I beign hounded by a bunch of hooligans???? Help! Help! Help!

Oh, that reminds me... Why DOES the chicken cross the road, my dear Mr. Bear?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
And I do know what acedemedophidaminaminamin is. It's a by-product of cinnaminaminaminamin.

Why DOES the chicken cross the road, Mr. Bear? If you don't mind.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
And I do know what acedemedophidaminaminamin is. It's a by-product of cinnaminaminaminamin.

and tastes good in oatmeal!

Why DOES the chicken cross the road, Mr. Bear? If you don't mind.

To get away from Col. Sanders!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Col.Sanders? What is this Col.Sanders? Is this some sort of new drug??? I told you not to let that bear into the medicine cabinet!!!

Hang on a second. I can't remember anything past a few moments ago. I can't remember!!! Oh, wait! Something's coming back. I remember... Oh, my goodness! We have to save the castaways! Giligan is about to be attacked by human cannon balls!!!!! And they're blue? Oh, no!!!

*Scooter faints*

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
*finaly takes his mouth of the doorknob*

Does anyone have a plan that doesn't involve headaches or chewing on dirty things?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Man, how could Scooter have forgotten who I was? *to Scooter* Did that Mr. Bassman number we did mean nothing to you? Oh, right. He's fainted. Someone should call Dr. Bob. Meanwhile, as per everyone's request I'll try to squeeze in through the ledge. I hope this plan works. More importantly, I hope Janice is alright.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd,Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd, Floyd,

Don't do it Flyod, you'll fall. Oh NO. HELP!!! HHHHEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

I neeeeed some help, look at my eye twiching.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

What did you say, Beau? *falls down* Oops. Never mind. Janice! Janice!

(By the way, Byron, are you still here for real? I'd like to know so we have some idea of where Janice is.)

Status
Not open for further replies.