Muppet Listings 15.0

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Another quick question... The name of the actor who portrayed both Gregory the Great on SS and The Roller Skater in TMTM, was it the same person? Was that person Gregory Heines? And if so, is his last name spelled "H-E-I-N-E-S" or "H-I-N-E-S"?
Hope to hear from you guys soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Quick question again...

In waht TMS episode/song did the character identified as "The Shepherd" appear? Hope to hear from someone soon.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
The Count said:
In waht TMS episode/song did the character identified as "The Shepherd" appear? Hope to hear from someone soon.
Mark Hamil episode

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Another one for ya'.
What's the name of the song and in which TMS episode did the character identified as "The Time Man" appear?
If it's the Edgar Berghan episode, then please post here with the name of the song... Cause that's one of the few episodes over at Kermitage's guides that gets me a "File Not Found" message.
Thanks and hope to hear from someone soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys... Stayed up all night and got the list finalized... At least, it's current revision.
And now V 15.5 Original has been converted to V 15.5 Alpha, saved on a new diskette.
Got some questions to ask, will come by later. For now, I need some rest since I got this done just in time to hopefully catch the start of the next block of new SS Season 36 episodes, which'll yield more questions to ask about.
Have a good day everybodeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
The Count said:
OK... Another one for ya'.
What's the name of the song and in which TMS episode did the character identified as "The Time Man" appear?
If it's the Edgar Berghan episode, then please post here with the name of the song... Cause that's one of the few episodes over at Kermitage's guides that gets me a "File Not Found" message.
Thanks and hope to hear from someone soon.
It's called "Time in a Bottle" and he's in the Edgar Bergen episode.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks... Here are a few more.
In the Gilda Radner TMS episode, what's the name of the sketch or song where the character identified as "The Walrus" appeared?
What's the name of the sketch or song from TMS where the character identified as "The Warthog" appeared?
In what episode or sketch/song from Season 4 did "The Sharks" appear?
Kermitage has a group/global entry for the TMS Fish, with one described as a brown Robin the Froglike fish, in the Swedish Chef segment from the Don Knotts episode.
Would appreciate help with identifying this character, and how it should be best added to the list.
There's another global entry for The Turtles, separated the main one by adding the song title of "I GO To Rio" identifying the Turtle from that song as the one listed. Kermitage says there's another one in the Swedish Chef segment from the Victor Borge episode, different than the one mentioned before.
Would appreciate any help with identifying this character, and how would it be best to add it to the list.
Hope to hear from you guys soon and happy Labor Day.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
The Count said:
Thanks... Here are a few more.
In the Gilda Radner TMS episode, what's the name of the sketch or song where the character identified as "The Walrus" appeared?
What's the name of the sketch or song from TMS where the character identified as "The Warthog" appeared?
In what episode or sketch/song from Season 4 did "The Sharks" appear?
The walrus appeared in the opening number "Lullaby on Broadway" in the Gilda Radner TMS episode.

The warthog appeared in the opening number "Ugly" in the Milton Berle TMS episode.

The two sharks were in two UK sketches "Boom a Ranka Sharky" (Crystal Gayle TMS episode) and "Three Little Fishes" (Star Wars TMS episode). One of them was also in the dressing room scene in the Jonathan Winters TMS episode.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Still need help with the brown Robin fish from Don Knotts TMS, and the Turtle from Victor Borge TMS (both Swedish Chef segments).

Also... In what SS song/sketch did the character identified as ""The Zebra" appear?
In what SS song/sketch did the group entry for the characters identified as "The Zig-Zag Dancers" appear?
Hope to hear from you guys soon.