Muppet Listings 15.0

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
couple of more questions for ya'...

Is the name of the actor who currently plays Gordon Robinson on SS "R-O-S-C-O" Orman? Or is it "R-O-S-C-O-E" Orman?
Should Google, Mel, Narf and Phoebe be reclassified under a "Monsters Clubhouse" heading? And is it "M-O-N-S-T-E-R-S" or "M-O-N-S-T-E-R-'-S" Clubhouse?
Hope to hear from you guys soon.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
The Count said:
couple of more questions for ya'...

Is the name of the actor who currently plays Gordon Robinson on SS "R-O-S-C-O" Orman? Or is it "R-O-S-C-O-E" Orman?
Should Google, Mel, Narf and Phoebe be reclassified under a "Monsters Clubhouse" heading? And is it "M-O-N-S-T-E-R-S" or "M-O-N-S-T-E-R-'-S" Clubhouse?
Hope to hear from you guys soon.
It's "R-O-S-C-O-E" Orman.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. Quick questions.
In what TMS episode/song did The Half Man appear?
The song "For What It's Worth", is that the one with the prairie dogs and The Hunters hunting down motor vehicles? If so, in which TMS episode did that musical number appear?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
How do you suggest the Eggplant from SS be listed?

It depends; how did you list other Muppet foods? A lot of them are used over and over again, so they could be counted individually.

It is "M-O-N-S-T-E-R". ("C-L-U-B-HOUSE!" I couldn't resist. :big_grin: )

In what TMS episode/song did The Half Man appear?
The song "For What It's Worth", is that the one with the prairie dogs and The Hunters hunting down motor vehicles? If so, in which TMS episode did that musical number appear?

The Half Man is from the Rudolf Nureyev episode's UK Spot. He also has a wife in the number. "For What It's Worth" is from the Bob Hope episode.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey... Didn't hexpect to see you in here on a Saturday MuppetDude. Moved the four monsters, but will correct the subheading title.
Will check Kermitage and add those song titles to the entries.
For the most part I have fruits and vegetables identified with the song/sketch they appeared in; i.e.: The All Food Glee Club, the veggies from "A Cookie is a Sometimes Food", The Fry Girls, etc.
If no other suggestion emerges, I'll keep the SS eggplant in the Elmo's World subgrouping. Unless it SHOULD be set apart on its own in proper alphabetical sequencing.

Will take care of the J's later tonight, maybe K and L tomorrow.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Few more quick questions...

In what SS songs, if any, did the following characters appear?
The Lark.
The Lead Police.
Jimmy, Jimmy's Dad, and Jimmy's Mom.
*These last three appeared in a song sung by Hoots the Owl last season.
Hope to hear from you guys soon and have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The Lark

Appears in "Doo Wop Hop"; it's actually a Fluter-Tooter puppet.

The Lead Police

I think this was from a non-commercial video that teaches the dangers of lead poisoning, but I'm not sure.

Jimmy, Jimmy's Dad, and Jimmy's Mom

"Things Are Always Changing"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, another quick question.
What's the name of the SS song featuring the characters identified as "Jeanette" and "Nelson"?
Will leave Nelson as is, unless you guys think he should be changed to "Nelson the Mountie" or "Nelson the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Officer". Though we generally refer to them as "Mounties" anyway.

Hope to hear from you soon and have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I guess it'd be "When I'm Calling 'U'", but the song it parodies is called "Indian Love Call"; perhaps "When I'm Calling 'U'" would be the best choice. And I'd go with "Nelson the Mountie".

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Are the apostrophes actually in the song's title?

BTW: 5000th post!!