Muppet Listings 15.0

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I don't know, but sometimes they're used when using letters (besides the word "I").

P.S.: Congratulations. :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Another quick question... The entry/character I have listed as "Paco" from SS, from Plaza Sésamo...
Is "Paco" his complete full name? Or is it "Paco Montoya"?
Hoping to hear from you guys soon to correct this entry if needed.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Just asking because I think I remember reading on SS's website that Abelardo Montoya, the current Big Bird-like character (also his cousin) was named out of honor for the show's first two characters: Abelardo the original orange dragonish Big Bird-like character, and Paco.
Wanna make sure I have this character correctly identified in the list.

Also, what's the song title of the song featuring the P-Cowboys?
Hope to hear from you guys soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Few more quick questions...

What's the name of the song featuring the character known as Peeno, seen in Episode 4082 I believe?
In what sketch or song from SS did the character identified as Peter Piper appear?
Got a character identified as Piño, came from a Charlie's Restaurant sketch where this light blue monster was competing against Grover to be Mr. Johnson's witer. They basically brought him every item on the menu to prove who was the better waiter, before even asking Mr. Johnson what he wanted. Is this the character's correct name? And is it spelled correctly?
Lastly, should the BITBBH characters have their animal names as part of their entry name?

Hope to hear from you soon... Gotta jet and get ready to leave for my afternoon classes.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
The Count said:
Got a character identified as Piño, came from a Charlie's Restaurant sketch where this light blue monster was competing against Grover to be Mr. Johnson's witer. They basically brought him every item on the menu to prove who was the better waiter, before even asking Mr. Johnson what he wanted. Is this the character's correct name? And is it spelled correctly?
No, that was Pigno Monster.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
What's the name of the song featuring the character known as Peeno, seen in Episode 4082 I believe?

I guess it'd be "Bully, Bully", a parody of "Wooly Bully".

In what sketch or song from SS did the character identified as Peter Piper appear?

He appeared in a News Flash segment.

I don't know how the name is officially spelled, but I like how Boober_Gorg (on his sketch site) spells it: Pigno.

Lastly, should the BITBBH characters have their animal names as part of their entry name?

I think they should. Also, I was wrong about Pip and Pop's aunt's name: it's Etta, not Edna.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, thanks. Changed Piño to Pigno, will change Edna to Etta and add the song title for Peeno's entry.
Will come back with the BITBBH cast for animal names later. One last quick question for now, or two...

Is the story with Tom Tattertale Tuttletut titled "The Tale of Tom Tattertale Tuttletut"?
Or is just "Tale of Tom Tattertale Tuttletut"?

And what's the title of the song with the little girl asking Grover the questions whose answers all start with a Q?
Hope to hear from you guys soon.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Is the story with Tom Tattertale Tuttletut titled "The Tale of Tom Tattertale Tuttletut"?
Or is just "Tale of Tom Tattertale Tuttletut"?

I've never seen this televised, but it's "The Tale of Tom Tattertall Tuttletut".

And what's the title of the song with the little girl asking Grover the questions whose answers all start with a Q?

I think it's "'Q'--The Question Song".