Muppet Listings 15.0

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Uh, is it "Gill Brothers" or "Gills Brothers"?

It's "Gills Brothers".

Me thinks all I have in the L's under "lizard" are Lenny the Lizard and The Lizard (from FR). So should the one from the jury be added as a new entry?

As "The Lizard" is a possibility.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys... Thought you might want an update. Owing to that I kept getting odd totals for the production stats, when I did 'em twice... The entire list's being redone, entry by entry.
Up to the middle of the D's and I have a question. You know the musical number "The Devil Came Down to Georgia" from the Alan Arkin TMS episode?
Well... Kermitage describes them as one large red devil with top hat and smoking jacket, and three smaller pinkish devils.
Thanks to muppet_dk, two of those devils are named Morty and Phil.

My questions...
Are Morty and Phil two of the smaller pinkish devils?
Should the other two devils, the large red one and third pinkish one, be separated into individual entries?
If so, then should that last pinkish devil be identified as "The Devils: The Third Devil"?
Or should it be identified by something else, and if so as what?
Hope to get some replies to continue going through the rest of the list.

Then again, maybe I should talk directly to muppet_dk himself. Oh well, maybe he'll see this post and help out.
Have a good night everyone.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Thanks to muppet_dk, I'll be dividing the entries for the Devils into four now.
Will add the main one as "The Devil", Morty and Phil will remain as individual entries, and the last will be added as "The Devils: The Third Devil" all identified from the song they performed on TMS.
That is, unless any of my other trusted sources want to weigh in on this.

The question I have now is regarding the Eggplants TSF reported on. The one from TMS will be added, from the song "Modern Major General" in the Gilda Radner episode.
But what I'd like to know is... What sketch or song does the SS Eggplant come from? Just to know and if needed, add the sketch/song's tag to the entry.
Hope to hear from you guys soon and have a good day.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
The Count said:
OK... Thanks to muppet_dk, I'll be dividing the entries for the Devils into four now.
Will add the main one as "The Devil", Morty and Phil will remain as individual entries, and the last will be added as "The Devils: The Third Devil" all identified from the song they performed on TMS.
That is, unless any of my other trusted sources want to weigh in on this.

The question I have now is regarding the Eggplants TSF reported on. The one from TMS will be added, from the song "Modern Major General" in the Gilda Radner episode.
But what I'd like to know is... What sketch or song does the SS Eggplant come from? Just to know and if needed, add the sketch/song's tag to the entry.
Hope to hear from you guys soon and have a good day.
The SS Eggplant comes from two sketches: the Number of the Day episode presenting the #13, and the Elmo's World episode concerning farm life.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah so... The same Elmo's World as the one I got the Farm Animals from?
Then mayhaps it'd be best to add it as "Elmo's World: The Eggplant".
If you think this is OK, then LMK and I'll go and add it when I get to the E's.
Hope to hear from someone soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Question time again. So I'm wading into the F's...
And I wanted to ask... In which episode do we get the musical number "Doo Doo Diddum Waddam" sung by the Fish from TMS?
Just wanna know to check Kermitage and get the song's name correct. If anyone could Help I'd appreciate it. Hope to hear from someone soon and have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score

He's only made one appearance on EW, but has appeared in other segments.

In which episode do we get the musical number "Doo Doo Diddum Waddam" sung by the Fish from TMS?

The Star Wars episode (it's the UK Spot).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well then MuppetDude... How do you suggest the Eggplant from SS be listed? As just that? Should it remain within the "Elmo's World" subgrouping? Or is there a specific sketch/song tag to add so others know where it's from?
Just trying to get this sorted now since I'm reworking the entire list. Hope to hear from you soon.

Beauregard

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:

He's only made one appearance on EW, but has appeared in other segments.

In which episode do we get the musical number "Doo Doo Diddum Waddam" sung by the Fish from TMS?

The Star Wars episode (it's the UK Spot).
Yup, it's in the Star Wars episode. Do you need a descript of it?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nope, but thanks for the offer Bo. Figures it'd be the one episode from Time-Life Vol 2 I didn't check yesterday. Oh well, at least thhat's taken care of.
All I need now is help with the Eggplant from SS as posted above. And when the time comes...
Will post in a couple of threads I got over in the Classic SS section.