Muppet Listings 15.0

Beauregard

Reaction score
Count, do you have all the charcters from Sex and Violence?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Bo. Yes, I believe I have everyone/everything from TMS Sex & Violence. MuppetDude provided the descripts and they're all there.
This is the one version thread that's garnered the greatest number of replies so far. Guess that happens when the newer version doesn't get posted... And it won't till I get all the new characters from SS Season 36. So we have to wait till all of that's aired.

There is something you could help with Bo, if you can.
Who are the members of the jury in the courtroom scene in the Brooke Shields TMS episode?
Hope to hear from you guys soon and have a good day.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
The Count said:
There is something you could help with Bo, if you can.
Who are the members of the jury in the courtroom scene in the Brooke Shields TMS episode?
The first box includes one of the lawyers, piglet, gopher, and lobster.

The second box includes the other one of the lawyers, lizard, parrot, snake, and weasel.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks TSF. Are these just generic Muppet animals already listed? Or are they specific characters already listed like Lenny the Lizard and critters from The Forest Animals? Also, what about "The White Rabbit" and specifically "The Dutchess" as MuppetDude eluded to earlier? Were they there in the courtroom scene? If so, who played The Dutchess? Or was she a new female Muppet? If so, what did she look like?
Hope to get all this sorted out with my trusted sources.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
The Count said:
Thanks TSF. Are these just generic Muppet animals already listed? Or are they specific characters already listed like Lenny the Lizard and critters from The Forest Animals? Also, what about "The White Rabbit" and specifically "The Dutchess" as MuppetDude eluded to earlier? Were they there in the courtroom scene? If so, who played The Dutchess? Or was she a new female Muppet? If so, what did she look like?
Hope to get all this sorted out with my trusted sources.
Since Lenny's already listed, the lizard from the Diana Ross's opening number is used as one of the jury members.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
The first box includes one of the lawyers, piglet, gopher, and lobster.

The second box includes the other one of the lawyers, lizard, parrot, snake, and weasel.
There were two places for characters to sit; I'm not sure if both are for the jury. On the left (the Muppets Marvin strikes) are the Dutchess (a Whatnot woman, who can be a separate character, since in the UK segment she also sings. The puppet is also used as Klaus Mueller and Chris Rudolph.), her baby/piglet (she switches partway through the show), the March Hare, a prairie dog, a fish-faced footman (one of the Gill's brothers with a powdered wig), and a lobster.

The other side was a fish-faced footman, a lizard (previously described), Eric the Parrot, a snake (just a spare python the workshop had), and a weasel.

The White Rabbit was the "usher" in this scene.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, let's do some final sorting through this.

Based on MuppetDude's and TSF's help posted above.

The Wonderland Jury.
The Dutchess (Juror #1): We're agreed that this character should be added as a new entry right?
The Dutchess's Baby/Piglet (Juror #2): Is this the same character Kermitage and I have listed as "The Piglet"? If so, then should that entry be changed to "The Dutchess's Baby/Piglet"?
The March Hare (Juror #3): Already listed.
Praire Dog (Juror #4): Should this one be distinguished from the rest of the Prairie Dog Glee Club as a separate entry? Or should it just be ignored as not a new entry?
Fish-Faced Footman #1 (The Gills Brother, Juror #5): Already have him and the other one listed as "The Lawyers". Should this entry remain as such or should it be changed?
If this entry should be changed, then what would you guys suggest?
Lobster (Juror #6): Should this lobster be distinguished from the rest of the lobsters as a separate entry? Or should it be ignored as not a new entry?
Fish-Faced Footman #2 (The Gills Brothers, Juror #7): See Juror #5 for this juror's questions.
Lizard (Juror #8): TSF mentioned that this guy appeared in the opening number of the Diana Ross episode. Should it be distinguished as a separate entry? Or should it be ignored as not a new entry?
Eric the Parrot (Juror #9): Already added.
Snake/Python (Juror #10): Should this be distinguished from the entry for the Snakes amongst the Forest Animals grouping as a separate entry? Or should it be ignored as not a new entry? Or should it be added as a new entry as "The Python, from Muppets In Wonderland"?
Weasel (Juror #11): Should this be distinguished from the entry for the Weasels amongst the Forest Animals grouping as a separate entry? Or should it be ignored as not a new entry?

And that leaves one juror's spot open for Juror #12.
Anyone know who it was? If so, who?
Or was there even a twelfth juror?
Hope to hear from you guys soon, cause the thunderclaps are starting to rumble down here at home.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The Wonderland Jury.

The Dutchess (Juror #1): We're agreed that this character should be added as a new entry right?

Yes, but not as a jury member.

The Dutchess's Baby/Piglet (Juror #2): Is this the same character Kermitage and I have listed as "The Piglet"? If so, then should that entry be changed to "The Dutchess's Baby/Piglet"?

"The Dutchess's Baby/Piglet"

Praire Dog (Juror #4): Should this one be distinguished from the rest of the Prairie Dog Glee Club as a separate entry? Or should it just be ignored as not a new entry?

Ignored; he's already listed under the glee club.

Fish-Faced Footman #1 (The Gills Brother, Juror #5): Already have him and the other one listed as "The Lawyers". Should this entry remain as such or should it be changed?

Dr. Teeth calls them "footmen". How about:

The Footmen (TMS, the Gills Bros. from Alice in Wonderland)

Lobster (Juror #6): Should this lobster be distinguished from the rest of the lobsters as a separate entry? Or should it be ignored as not a new entry?

Just an extra puppet; probably shouldn't list him.

Lizard (Juror #8): TSF mentioned that this guy appeared in the opening number of the Diana Ross episode. Should it be distinguished as a separate entry? Or should it be ignored as not a new entry?
Probably list him under "The Lizards", if such an entry exists.

Snake/Python (Juror #10): Should this be distinguished from the entry for the Snakes amongst the Forest Animals grouping as a separate entry? Or should it be ignored as not a new entry? Or should it be added as a new entry as "The Python, from Muppets In Wonderland"?

Weasel (Juror #11): Should this be distinguished from the entry for the Weasels amongst the Forest Animals grouping as a separate entry? Or should it be ignored as not a new entry?

I think both would be more appropriate in the "Forest Animals" category.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks pal. Made the changes you suggested.
Uh, is it "Gill Brothers" or "Gills Brothers"?
Me thinks all I have in the L's under "lizard" are Lenny the Lizard and The Lizard (from FR). So should the one from the jury be added as a new entry?

And I'll be adding a few police persons from SS just to even out the totals.

Oh... And does everybody agree that Vincent Sardi should be eliminated from the list?
Or should he remain?
Hope to hear from you guys soon.