Muppet Listings 15.0

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Clifford should be added as the "Poppy Fields Club Bouncer". Sam should be added as the "Emerald City Doorman". Scooter should be added as the "Wizard's Assistant". And Bunsen and Beaker should be listed as the "Emerald City Scientists".

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks TSF. Anyone second the motion put forth by the right honorable TotallySpiesFan?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Thanks folks. That means MWoO's taken care of. Additions A, B and D to make V15 into V16 have been finished off.
Addition C, SS Season 36, we know will take a while what with the airing of the remaining episodes scheduled for the rest of the year.
Addition E will be some characters from SS I have questions about from SesameStreetGuy's Episode Guide listing. Hopefully, I'll be able to get the episodes needed to answer all of my questions.
If you have anything else to contribute, by all means please post it here and I'll see about adding said entry to the list which now stands at 3540 entries strong.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Here are a few more entries, from "Little Muppet Monsters":

NAPOLEON THE PENGUIN: A penguin with lavender eyelids. Was the leader of the Emperor Penguins from an episode called "In The Beginning".

THE EMPEROR PENGUINS: A penguin orchestra.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I third TSF's descriptions! (And if the Lion does call them "Savage Bunnies", then that's what they should be labeled as.)

P.S.: I happened to get a copy of show #4100, and here's some new characters:

During the street scenes, two grouches sang a song about "What Happens Next". They probably shouldn't be included since they are just two random grouch characters, and have been used many times before. (Originally from TAOEIG.)

THE POGO STICK--from "Elmo's World: Jumping"; a green, yellow, gray, and white pogo stick played by John Kennedy. He has lidless eyes on the top center of him and a ventriloquist's dummy-like mouth.

These are the only two "new" additions from the episode.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks pal. Differed to your advise and put them in as the Evil Bunnies. TSF and your additional info for those guys from MWoO has been finalized as well.

Hmmm, so, should those grouches be added or not? Thinking they're miscellaneous grouches like the ones from Oscar's song of finding a yucchier place to live from Season 34. Oh, and had to split up the EC Scientists so they'd fit cleanly on one line each.

With the Pogo Stick from EW, we're up to 3545 entries. Hoping to get some tapes and sort through questions I got on my files while waiting for Season 36 to kick in again.
Thanks and have a great summer guys.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Thanks pal. Differed to your advise and put them in as the Evil Bunnies. TSF and your additional info for those guys from MWoO has been finalized as well.

Hmmm, so, should those grouches be added or not? Thinking they're miscellaneous grouches like the ones from Oscar's song of finding a yucchier place to live from Season 34. Oh, and had to split up the EC Scientists so they'd fit cleanly on one line each.

With the Pogo Stick from EW, we're up to 3545 entries. Hoping to get some tapes and sort through questions I got on my files while waiting for Season 36 to kick in again.
Thanks and have a great summer guys.
Do you have the tap dancing spider from Sesame Street?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep. The Tap-Dancing Spider was the sole new character from episode 4092, the last new one shown from Season 36 before they stunned into submission the way they split the season this year.

Got it described and added long time ago. Waiting for the new episodes to air to start up the Season 36 Character Questions thread. Till then, I might post something in your thread Bear.

Hope this helps.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh... OK, question time again.
Got an entry in the current version of the list, from SS, named Harvey. Unfortunately, I'm not sure who this is. Would appreciate any info you guys might have on the character.
Hope to hear from someone soon and have a good day.