Muppet Listings 15.0

Beauregard

Reaction score
Count...I am too tired right now to go look in the listing...but, do you have the two english SS muppets? Created for the play-with-me-sesame british section? I can't quite recall their names but I'll find out for you tomorrow.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... A few things.
1 Bo, they're already added. MuppetDude provided them. Their names are Domby and Kit.
2 TSF, thanks. Yes, I think that's the one... Who was in a group with Elmo Mondiporg and Jaye P. Mondiporg.
OK thanks for the assist guys. Got a couple of tapes with SS episodes from BG, will post as I watch 'em with any new entry possibilities.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... Sorry bout that. But I think I know who Harvey is now.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hey guys... A couple of quick questions.
It's been said that there was a "Banana" in the song Yes, We Have No Bananas in the Steve Martin TMS episode. Is this correct? Seems rather ironic that
there'd be a banana in the chorus when they're singing about having no bananas.
Also, if there is a banana amongst the members of the All Food Glee Club, is it different than the one in the At the Dance segment from the Joel Gray TMS
episode?
Also, if the one from At the Dance in the Joel Gray episode was dancing with another, should the entry for this character be changed to "The Bananas"?

Another thing I was wondering about...
Besides the Seven Foot-Tall Talking Carrot, is there any other instance of a Muppet carrot in TMS? Just wondering to know if the one that came with the
figure of Waldorf is a pure invention or based on an actual Muppet carrot character.

Hope to hear from you guys soon, and have a good weekend.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
This came up a while ago; there was no banana in the Steve Martin Episode although it may have appeared with singing food at other times. The All Food Glee Club from the Steve Martin ep were, as said before:

Harvey Towers said:
All Food Glee Club

Nine members in total; as set out of their podium:

Grapefruit, Cabbage, Grapes, Scallion/Spring Onion

Cauliflower, Asparagus, Three Potatoes Joined Together, Tomato, Artichoke, Watermelon

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK then, let's try to hammer this out Harv.
By your own list, you have 10 entries, not 9.
1 Grapefruit, 2 Cabbage, 3 Grapes, 4 Scallion/Spring Onion, 5 Cauliflower, 6 Asparagus, 7 Three Potatoes joined together, 8 Tomato, 9 Artichoke, and 10 Watermelon.

Questions.
1 What vegetable sang the opening line: We have string beans"?
2 Was there an eggplant in the group or not? Asking cause www.kermitage.com says there was.
3 What vegetable sings the line: "And scallions"?
4 What vegetable sings the line: "And hav onions"?
Hope to get some replies soon.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
I don't know how I managed to add that up wrong but it was awhile ago so never mind; glad the Count is here to correct me on my maths...

I've went back and checked the episode and the choir is as follows, with tem members:

Grapefruit, Cabbage, Grapes, Scallion/Spring Onion

Cauliflower, Asparagus, Three Potatoes Joined Together, Tomato, Artichoke, Watermelon

"We have string beans" was the water melon
"And hav onions" was the cauliflower"
"And scallions" was the spring onions/scallions

No eggplant appears in this song

When I originally posted this list, I ws unsure whether the watermelon (bottom right if any of you have the clip) as either a melon or a marrow of somesort, but I rememeber someone telling me that yes, it was a watermelon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK thanks Harv. So that'll eliminate three entries from the list.
However... Was there ever a Muppet eggplant character? Trying to find out if the one that comes with FSL Kermit or RC Kermit was based on an actual character or just a fan/custom creation. Likewise, was there ever a Muppet carrot? Not the Seven Foot-Tall Talking Carrot, but a normal Muppet carrot?
Hope to hear from you guys soon.