Muppet Listings 15.0

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
I have no idea who portrayed the woman, but I believe it's actually a CGI woman. A CGI green monster face resembles that of an ogre.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
Alejandro and Charlie will have to come off the list.
Maybe, maybe not. While Charlie has never been seen, he's been referenced to in many sketches, sort of like Mr. Shimmelfinney from FR.

Also, Alejandro can be seen. He's a small pink AM with brown hair and moustache. He drives the cars Grover calls for.

I'll try to answer more questions when time permits.

I'm not sure if unseen characters should be included, but since you are trying to make your list as full as possible (and characters referenced in the Muppet world are a part of their world), I don't see why they shouldn't be included.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey! Great to see you again MuppetDude.
Only questions I have at the moment are concerning Muppet Wizard of Oz, not sure if you saw it or not.

TSF has helped with the four forms of the Wizard, not sure if they should be included at this point.
Only other query at themoment is whether Clifford "Poppy Field Club Bouncer", Scooter "The Wizard's Assistant", Sam the Eagle "Soldier" or "Emerald City Doorman", and Bunsen and Beaker "Emerald City Scientists" should be added under the guise of their roles in Oz structured society as quoted above.

And unfortunately, Muppet Listing 16.0 won't be unveiled until the end of the year.
Why's that? Cause according to a reply AlizaKayla got from SW, 14 of the remaining 16 Season 36 episodes won't be shown till September 5 and the season finale with Mumford performing his "Big Little" trick on Big Bird won't air till December.
So, guess that means we still have time to keep adding entries till then. Hope to hear from you guys again soon.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I don't have enough time now to discuss these, but I have seen (and taped) the special.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Here's another entry:

FROGZILLA- Kermit with Godzilla plates and teeth, from the sketch "The Hardy Pig Boys" of the Heather Locklear episode of "Muppets Tonight".

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Are you refering to Froggo (Kermit) from the spoof of Dragon Heart in the Dennis Quaid MT episode? Never heard of Frogzilla, but I'll keep it in consideration for when I talk to Muppet_Dk again, or I get the Heather Locklear MT episode on VCD later this year.

The last few entries that concern me from MWoO are... Well, you guys know.
The Flying Monkeys, and whether this group entry should be added.
The Savage Bunnies, and whether this group entry should be added.
The four forms of the Wizard.
Clifford, Sam, Scooter, and Bunsen and Beaker.
LMK if anyone has the time to discuss these with me. Guess I'm rully waiting for the DVD to be released in August and all my sources to be back here regularly to chat with them and confirm the inclusion or elimination of entries from consideration.
Oh well, talk to you guys later and I hope you're enjoying your summertime.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hmmm... Are you refering to Froggo (Kermit) from the spoof of Dragon Heart in the Dennis Quaid MT episode? Never heard of Frogzilla, but I'll keep it in consideration for when I talk to Muppet_Dk again, or I get the Heather Locklear MT episode on VCD later this year.
Kermit did do a spoof of godzilla in the heather locklear episode, and was mentioned as Frogzilla

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
muppet_dk said:
Kermit did do a spoof of godzilla in the heather locklear episode, and was mentioned as Frogzilla

yes i just watched that episode last night they call him frogzilla he stops looks at the camara and says " I Like playing the villion i never get to" takes a bite of a tree and falls over

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm. OK, will put it in the files then.
Just never heard of it myself, not saying that it wasn't there or not.

Guess all I rully remember from the Heather Locklear MT episode is the ensueing emotions from the bizcotties and chimichangas she kept eating, and the sketch with Johnny and Sal.
Oh well, thanks for the heads up on this entry. That makes it 3528!