Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo:Thanks, Hey guys, come on in. (Rizzo's "Rat Pack" rush in)

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Oh, the Rat Pack...I better make that an extra large bowl of popcorn! And I have an extra box of Raisinettes, too...enjoy!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Trudges in grabbing Hoggle by his ankles.
So where do you want we should put him? Oh yeah, down on the bed. OK, easy, easy, easy.
Ah! Good, he's all nice and cozy tucked into his bed. Hey, were those some of the rats that just rushed by? Well, hope we have enough for all.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover: Hey everybieeeeee!!! Can we join ya'll? *Herry walks in behind Grover*

Herry: Hey guys.

CM: Me too!

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo:Hey thanks. Here Yolanda, there's a spot right next to me(tosses Montague out of the way) He, he.
Montague:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Who's Montegue? Well, if there aren't any objections...
Oh and hi guys. *Waves to the Monsters. What are you doing here? Thought you were at the movies with Kyle and Aaron.
Looks like we'd better get some more sodas and MST3K movies, and some bowls for the popcorn.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
There shall be no rat-tossing in my room! *picks up Montague and dusts him off* Be nice, or no more treats...speaking of treats..rice crispie treats?

Grover and Herry!! Hiya...we've got lots of popcorn and snack in the common room, me and Count were just watching MST3K...come join us!

And thank Count, for helping me put Hoggle to bed...I would've dropped him if you hadn't! :big_grin:

Erine81981

Reaction score
CM: Oh boy oh boy! POP CORN! *munch munch crunch crunch*

Grover: Cookie leave some for me and Herry.

Herry: Ah don't fret there Grover. I'll have some of thoses rice crispie.

Grover: *gives count a shake* So what other cute little movies do u have Count? Oh and about the movies, we didn't want to go. We deiced to stay anyways it sound like ya'll were ( Cookie interups Grover) having fun so we came to see what the whole commotion was about. *groans, coving face w/ hand*

CM: ME WANT MORE!! *starts eatting everything in site*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Here, here! No rat-tossing in GonzoGirl's room! Nor mine for that matter. Of course, the rats don't come in to bother Mokey or me since Bella's on lookout from her perch during the waining of the day into night and just before dawn.

Heh, looks like we'll have to do some snack cooking, which is OK by me. *Takes Snickers from Mokey and puts them in a cup in the microwave, shuts the door and presses a bunch of buttons.
Well, the chocolate will be ready in a minute to pour over the caramel popcorn. Here you go Herry, hands over a few Rice Krispie Treats.
Uh, cute little movies Grover? Well, I could always get some of the good Disney movies like The Hunchback of Notre Dame and The Little Mermaid with my girl Ariel.
Not rully "My girl", more of an acquiantance or good friend.
Oh, and you're welcome GonzoGirl. Hope to see you soon back in the common room with the movies you guys want to watch.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
*comes running back into the common room, and does a flying cannonball leap onto the couch* Wheeee!
Here, I've brought more goodies...popcorn, cookies, rice krispie treats, red vines, and a small cooler of sodas, juice and iced teas. That should keep us going for awhile...*sniff* That Snickers popcorn smell DElicious!!
I'm open to what anyone else wants to watch, I do have a huge collection of Disney movies and some other animated ones...The Last Unicorn, Titan AE, Spirited Away....

Status
Not open for further replies.