Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Bella sinks teeth into can of soda, catching it in mid-air.
*Brings can of soda to the Count (MC).
Thank you my little one, and thank you too GonzoGirl. If it's no trouble, then I'd like to try some caramel corn this time.
Mokey: "Oh here, let me help with that."
*Mokey exits with GonzoGirl, carrying washed bowls back to her room.

Ah, and now to fall into this comfortable chair here and watch the movies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Back at the movies.......

This is one funny movie. I love the part about the penqin. Now thats funny.

(just going w/ the previews I've seen)

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
*returns to the common room with 2 large bowls of fresh, hot caramel corn, and a stack of extra napkins* Here we are! I think you'll like the caramel corn, its one of my favorites, especially when its all warm and gooey like this, fresh out of the microwave!
And thank you, Mokey dear, for helping with the bowls!

Aaron

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
This is one funny movie. I love the part about the penqin. Now thats funny.

(just going w/ the previews I've seen)
yep

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you GonzoGirl, the caramel popcorn is indeed delicious like this. Reminds of a special popcorn platter prepared in the past which I named my "Candy Skull." It was popcorn mixed in with melted chocolate and crushed pieces of popcorn. Oh, you can serve it here in my batty little bowl.
BTW: Is there anything I can get you ladies?

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Mmmm, chocolate and popcorn sounds yummy...I once had 'turtle' popcorn...it was popcorn very lightly salted and then drizzled with caramel and melted chocolate...it was quite good.
I think I'm all set...still got soda, and have managed not to get popcorn all over my blanket.
:wink:
Looks like Hoggle has fallen asleep...poor dear....I think I shall carry him back to our room and tuck him in...it will just take a moment!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Springs back up on his feet.
Do you need any help with Hoggle? It would be no trouble at all. Oh and I could get some of my Mini Snickers to melt in the microwave and pour that on the popcorn if you like.
Hope to hear from you soon.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Why thank you Count...actually, I think I will need some help-I don't think I can lift Hoggle on my own, and Didymus is still out adventuring. Maybe if you hold his feet, I can get his head and shoulders...I know he left his bed turned down, so we'll just need to plop him down...he doesn't wake easily, atleast!
Mmmm, mini-snickers over the popcorn...what a deliciously clever idea!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK then, it's a plan. Mokey, please go to our room and get a handful of the mini Snickers I keep in my cubby hole, next to the Muppet VCD collection in the wall next to my bed.
GonzoGirl, I think it would be best if you open the door to your room first, then it won't pose that big a problem when we get there with Hoggle in toe. LMK when you're ready and we'll transport this guy to his comfy bed.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Okeedokee, all set! Watch your step coming in-I just saw Rizzo dash by a moment ago out of his little custom entrance there, by Hoggle's bed. I think the smell of popcorn drew him in....guess we should leave him a little bowl, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.