Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

PePe's Lost Luv

Reaction score
Pepe the best College room mate :smile:

Of course I would choose PePe to be my room mate .. see he is sexy,okay :smile:

He knows how to treat a woman and has wonderful taste, cleaning habits i can handle little clothes not much room needed and of course, he knows how to PARTY :smile:

just one girls opinion!! :smile:

:rolleyes:

P.L.L :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, GonzoGirl, I'll get you a cola from the vending machines. It looks like we've got a new boarder so I'll step out a bit and greet them, and be back with your soda.

New rule for new posters in this thread.
Hello, PePe's Lost Luv. If you wish to join us as a registered boarder here at the Muppet College Dorms, you'll have to choose another Muppet character to be your roommate. I'm sorry to inform you that Pepe the King Prawn is already bunking with Zack the Dog up in Room #30 on the third floor of this dormhouse. If you want to register as a boarder here at the dorms, please contact me and I'll give you a list of who's been taken already.
Hope this helps and hope to hear from you soon.

PePe's Lost Luv

Reaction score
Ok Count

Alright i messenged you to ask for Registration rights? :smile:

Thanks for letting me know :smile::rolleyes:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks PePe's Lost Luv, received your E-mail and sent you a reply with the current register list. Hope to have a new pair of boarders here at the dorms soon!

Oh, GG, sorry about that, I had to tend to a new boarder who wanted to register. But I got some drinks for us.
*Hands GonzoGirl a regular can of cola, and gives Mokey a can of Iced Tea.
Like you, I decided to go for it and got myself a lemon-lime Figgy Fizz.
So, you want to watch Whacko's Wish first?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Monsters: WE DO!

Herry: I know I do. I've never seen it but I have watched alot of Anaminics.

Cookie: Me love those three warner children. Ha ha ha ha....

Grover: *cuddles himself* I think Dot is so cuuuuute!

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Thank you kindly, Count. *sips cola* Ahhhh...okay, fueled up and ready for the next movie!!
Figgy Fizz, eh? Don't think I ever had that before...any good?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
It's a good soda GonzoGirl. This one, the lemon-lime flavored one, tastes very much like my favorite regular soda... Sprite.
Well, since we're all ready I'll pop in Whacko's Wish into the ol' VCR.
*Checks that everyone's tucked in comfy and cozy.
*Kindly takes GonzoGirl's pillow and fluffs, handing it back to her under her Cat in the Hat sheets.
*Makes sure that Cookie and Grover and Herry are nestled under their big blue blanket on the sofa.
*Puts video tape in the VCR, turns on the TV, and presses the VCR buttons to start the movie.

Gotta fast forward through the previews, ah here we are.
Hope PePe's Lost Luv does decide to join us here at the dorms as a newly registered boarder.
*Returns to comfy cushion near the others and next to Mokey, pleased in the fact that the shift's over.
Now that I've finished my 3-hour stiffness shift, I can lie down again. Comfy Mokey? Oh good, the movie's about to start.
Enjoy.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, it feels so good to be back home at the dorms here at good old MC. Mmm, think I'll just lie down here comfortably and watch the movie.
*Pulls slippers off and covers up with gray blanket from our room.
Hope you're comfy there Mokey, see you tomorrow for our Saturday morning marathon routine.

PePe's Lost Luv

Reaction score
Good to be home :smile:

Ahh after a weekend with my roomy "Miss Piggy" going out shopping i believe a good weekend to relax would be WONDERFUL :wink:

Thanks for letting me board :smile:

Hello to all boarders!!!

Thanks bunches The Count for adding me in
:flirt:

Status
Not open for further replies.