Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That was a nicely humorous bit. When they were driving in a stationary car setting with the backdrop from the movie itself behind hem. And the robots started to complain and started to lose their cool.
Well, the next segment's about to start. Here's where the unsuspecting family gets to the accursed house and meet Torgo, who'll become a long-running recurring character.
Enjoy the movie.

Klonoa

Reaction score
I like the part where the guy and girl are kissing in the car and Joel says, "Go Speed Racer!"

Sorry, I just had to chirp in with that. I'm a MST3K nut.

--Klonoa
Now who'd want Joe the Armadillo as a roommate?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, and what about the part where the parents are calling for their daughter named Debbie. And then Crow quips "Little Debbie"?
You're welcome to join us down in the Floor 1 common room where we're watching it. That is, if GonzoGirl and Hoggle don't have any objections. Good to find another MSTie.
BTW: LMK if you come to any firm decisions about a roommate and/or room number.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Of course we don't object! C'mon over, Klonoa!! There is plenty of popcorn and snacks to share!!
:smile::big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Using Kermit voice: Oh good!
Here's a soda if you want it. And we're reaching the part where Torgo's arguing with the Master over the leaky pipes and the fact that he wants one of the wives at least. That's followed by one of the parts that always appealed to me, when the statues of beautiful women come to life and start fighting with each other. Numerous shopping jokes followed.
Hope to see you register soon Klonoa, and enjoy the movie.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Klonoa, LMK = "Let Me Know".
So, have you decided if you're gonna register as a boarder here at the dorms? If so, who's your Muppet roommate and what room do you guys want? If you need any help, contact me and I can give you a copy of the register so far.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm back. Just returned from handing over the key to Room #10 to Infinity Serious and Gobo Fraggle, though I doubt whether we'll be hearing from them any time soon.
Also finished setting up my figures with S6 integrated to the collection.
So, where's that popcorn, could use some now with a fresh soda to wash away my cares after finishing the display.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
*tosses a cold, fresh can of soda to Count* Looks like we might be running low on our popcorn supply-I shall run back to my room and pop some more...be back in a jiff! You still want more kettle corn, or would you prefer caramel or plain butter this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.