Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
*rubs sleep from eyes and yanks a comb thru a bedhead of hair*
Hey...did someone say movie? I'd love to go, and I'll buy the popcorn for everyone! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh hi, GonzoGirl. Yes, Kyle and Aaron already left for the movies. But if you like, we can go together and meet them there. Do you want to watch anything in particular? LMK and I'll have Boris bring the Countmobile around to pick us up.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Back in Aaron's New JetPacked Mustange.....

WOOOOOOOO!!!! Man do u drive fast but I love it! Love the jetpack that u added. This is one thing I've always wanted to do. Ride in a JetPacked Mustange. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :excited:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
The Count said:
Oh hi, GonzoGirl. Yes, Kyle and Aaron already left for the movies. But if you like, we can go together and meet them there. Do you want to watch anything in particular? LMK and I'll have Boris bring the Countmobile around to pick us up.
Maybe we should just send Hoggle and Mokey to the video store and rent something...I have a stash of microwave popcorn here we can munch, and I still have some cookies left...what do you think?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's a splendid idea.
Splendid, splendid! Oh sorry, slipped into Hedley Lamar for a second there.
So, do you have any preferences in what we get from the video store?

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Nope...as far as movies go, I like pretty much anything, other than westerns...should we let Hoggle and Mokey surprise us, or send them with a list?
In the meantime, I have microwave kettle corn, caramel corn and extra butter...which would you like?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
As for the popcorn, I'd like to try the kettle corn please.
And as for the movies, I like comedy and horror and a few others interspersed far and few in between. Could send Hoggle and Mokey with a list, been meaning to watch PA7, or then again we could get a good mix of laughs with the MST3K tapes I got.
Well LMK and I'll see you where? At the Floor 1 common room?
Have a good night.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Give me about 5 minutes to pop the Kettle Corn and change into some comfy sweats, and I shall meet you in the common room. Didymus has left a note saying he shall be away for a few days on a knightly journey, but I am sure Hoggle will be joining us.
And between comedy or horror, both work quite well with me, I shall trust your judgement and let you choose!
:big_grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.