Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad you guys liked them!!! is the shout heard back up through the fireplace.
Hmmm, wonder if theere's anything we can do to make Kyle feel better. Hope he didn't catch Aaron's germs. Man, where's Boober when we need him to tend to these two sickly patients?
Well, have a good night and hope you're all feeling better in the morning.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Dee-liciously scrumptious cookies!! Thank you Count, and Mokey!!
Hoggle and Didymus are both sleeping with their boxes under their pillows...I'm not sure where Ambrosius went off too, but he had his box with him!
Thank you muchly...*yawn* I better get some sleep...pleasant dreams everyone...!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mokey: "Glad you liked them, GonzoGirl. And I'm sure Ambrosius just went to nearby meadows."
*Wakes up from a short doze in his chair.
Oh, yes hope you like them all. Had a nice dream just now, and I think I'll tend to Bella for a bit before going to bed.
Well, hope this helps and hope that you all...

*In silent tones, but audible enough for all to hear: Rest In Peace.the adjoining stable or is grazing in the grasses of the

Erine81981

Reaction score
*wakes up felling better* Ahhh, I'm felling alot better then yesterday. Oh I'm glad I had that sleep. I remember to watch what I eat before digging in. I wonder what I'm going to do today?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, has Klonoa said which Muppet he wants as his roommate? And if so, then who is it? And what room did they want?
Also, anyone heard what room InfinitySerious and Gobo wanted? If not, do you guys think it fair to give them the key to Room #10 across from Lili and Boober Fraggle?
Well, hope you guys have a good time at the movies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
BTW: I'm glad to know that the two of you are feeling much better now. Kyle, don't forget you've got a box of cookies with your name on it waiting for you in the Floor 2 common room's pantry or cupboards.
And Aaron, if you want one, there's another box for you and your roommate too. Just come by my room and I'll hand it to you.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
I think I am going to curl up for a catnap...Didymus has gone off on some adventure with Ambrosius...probably back to the grocery store. Hoggle will be up, if anyone needs anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.