Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
"Cat" nap? Yes, that "suits" you purrfectly.
Well, sleep tight, and I'll let the others know that there's 1 more amongst the dreamers tonight.
Have a good nap and don't let the batty bats bother your slumber.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Batty bats never bother me....contrary to popular 'gotham' lore...I love bats...and Hoggle seems to think they look like furry, winged baubles, so everybody's happy!
:big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's good to know, and they're a great way to help you get to sleep. Yes, you can count all the batty bats instead of sheep as you're ready to shuffle off to Dreamland.
Personally, I always liked to count things other than sheep to help me get to sleep should I need the help. Would count all sorts of creatures different from sheep to give my imagination one last run before letting the subconcious take over.
Hope this helps, and hope you have a good night's sleep.
The bats and I will be dwelling in the comfort of the shadows of the night.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Aaron said:
shall we see the new adam sandler movie

I think that would be great to go see. So are we going to the Theater where Scooter works? I haven't seen him around lately. If we are we better all find out if were all going to go.

G-MAN

Reaction score
that was an excellant movie. I saw it twice, once on my birthday, the second time the following Saturday

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm, the movies? Where Scooter works? Hmmm, wonder if GonzoGirl would like to go.
Mokey, why don't you invite Lanford, then again maybe the rest of the gang might be a bit apprehensive. Well, we'll see what happens.

Erine81981

Reaction score
:sing: We're going to see a movie, we're going to see a movie, we're going to see a movie! :sing: Yea movie Yea movie Yea movie!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So, what's playing? Hmmm, wonder if GonzoGirl would like to go.
Well, it's OK if she doesn't. If that's the case, then I'll just stay here at the dorms and work on a few projects I've got going.
Hope this helps and have a good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.