Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Didymus: Didst I hear the sound of someone sneezing and sick? *leaves a parcel of Riccola throat drops, a scarf and some Vicks VapoRub by Aaron's door* Courtesy of your friends in room #13!

Meanwhile...*trudgetrudgetrudge* GonzoGirl makes her way back up with clean laundry, with Hoggle close behind with clean baubles and treasures...
*knockknock* On Count's door...I have your laundry for you and Mokey! And Boober did a lovely ironing job, as well! Is that baking I smell?
:excited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Back up? Thought your room was on the same floor as the laundry. Oh well, yes that's a nicely baked aroma you smell. Thanks for the laundry.
Mokey: "Thank you for doing our laundry GonzoGirl, and we'll have to thank Boober too."
Come back when you've gotten everything sorted and we'll have something nicely wrapped for you and yours.
*Takes bedsheets and towels, waves goodbye, and spots Rizzo.
What's that Rizzo, you've got a message from Grover? OK, got it, thanks.
Hmmm, wonder how that furry little blue monster knew what we were up to. Oh well.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Well, back from the laundry room...*hehe*

I've got everything all folded and sorted and ready to be delivered...looks like Hoggle and Didymus are busy playing a game of chess, so I shall be over with your clean duds in two shakes of a lamb's tail!

*shakeshake*

lili

Reaction score
has anyone seen boober?

oh... i see.

right.

he's experiencing the ecstasy of ironing. a whole college of people to iron and starch for. i may never see him again.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Grover babieeeeeeeeeee!
The packages are ready, and wrapped in by trademark bat-emblem wrapping paper. Please come to my room when you get the chance so I can give you the boxes and you can take them upstairs to the others.
I'll let you know what's in the boxes as soon as you pick them up. Hope you and Aaron and the Monsters and GonzoGirl like them.
Oh, and we'll have to make up another package for Boober and Lili.
Well, hope to see you around here soon, little furry and loveable Grover.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover goes down and knocks on the door....

Grover: Hello County babieeeeeee!!!!! and Mokey too. So u have them ready?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Opens up room door.
Mokey: "Hello Grover, yse the packages are ready."
Just a minute.

*Comes out with two packages, while Mokey holds the other ones.
Here you Grover, a nicely wrapped box of oatmeal raisin number cookies from 1 to 10. And this time I took the precaution of adding labeled tags to the boxes. This one's yours, see, it has your name on the tag card.
*Shows tag with Grover's name.
And this one's for Cookie Monster as it has his name on it.
*Shows tag for Cookie's package.
Mokey: "This one's for Herry, and the last one I have is for Kyle or Erine81981."
Shows tags on both boxes.
That way, you'll all be able to enjoy your cookies peacefully. And I've got the boxes for your delivery to Sesame Street wrapped and labeled as well. Let me get a bag for you Grover.
*Takes bag and places all six boxes inside carefully. Here, and enjoy the cookies.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
*looking and sniffing at box*
Here is your laundry, Count...and Mokey, here is yours. All fluffed and folded..now, what is in these boxes of bakey goodness that smells so lovely?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sends Grover off to his room with bag of labeled boxes. Oh hi, GonzoGirl, was wondering when you'd come.
Mokey: "Let me get those towels and bedclothes."
OK, but I'll take care of watering Lanford later tonight.
*Hands over three boxes of bat-emblem wrapped paper to GonzoGirl.
Made these with Mokey's help yesterday. They're oatmeal raisin cookies, number cookies that is from 1 to 10. And this one has your name written on the tag card, another has Hoggle's, and the last has Sir Diddymus and Ambrosius's name on it. Was waiting to give these to you in person, and took the measure of labeling them so that they wouldn't fall into the wrong hands.
You know who's. Hope you and yours like them.
*Exits room with watering can and closes door, heading to the bathroom to fill the can with water for Lanford.
Have a great night.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover: Thanks Count and u too Mokey! I'll take them up to the room right away. *runs off*

Grover gets back to the room......

Grover: Here u go Cookie. I found them.

Cookie: WOW, and there wraped! *opens box and gobbles down the cookie* Ohhh me tummy is full! *groans and moans* Me going to go to bed now.

Grover: *yells* Ur welcome Cookie! Here u go Herry. *hands Herry the box*

Herry: Thanks Grover. *yells out the door* Thanks Count and Mokey!! I'll have to take theses on my trip this coming weekends.

Grover: *knocks on wall in My room* Here u go Kyle. *looks at My face* Oh Kyle u look sick.

Yes I've been sick since last night. I've had the potty blues and runs. (hope thats fine I said that) but I am felling a little better. Sorry I didn't want to keep ya'll up last night so I sleep out in the waiting room. Man did I have the worst stuff.

Grover: Hope u get to feeling better but here Count made u some cookie. Do u want them now or later?

Put them in the pantry. I'll have some later. Thanks Grover and tell Mokey and Ed thanks too. *goes back to bed hating Dish Network* *in the distance* Man, I do hate Dish Network. I've got to call and change it! *coughs*

Status
Not open for further replies.