Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
In Room 7:

Nora: Something's burning...Erin, no, is that your brain?
MN: Wouldn't ya know it...just finished a rully murderous project for school and all my neurons are shot. (collapses)
Storyteller: Radish bars, stat! (grabs a pan of said treats, races over and forces MN to bite down on one)
MN: Mmmph...ermph...much better, thank you.
Nora: Heavy-duty projects on this day...
MN: Yeah, I wanted to spend the time reflecting on how it was World AIDS Day and all that.
Nora: That's right.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Well, I hope Ed got my PM's. In the meantime, I gotta get ready for the theater! I'm going to see a production of "Fiddler on the Roof" tonight!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yikes... The inbox is overflowing with greetings from my friends. Good thing our computer doesn't run around blaring the news for all to hear.
Well, better get to it. Only thing though... What sigline to use for the holiday season.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Bry... Finally read through and replied to some of my PM's. Yeah, I guess pets would be allowed, makes for a nice round 90, 91 if my name's added. Oh well, off to check up on the rest of the happenings here at MC.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
(The rooms looks like a Christmas store exploded. There are garlands, tinsel and lights on every available space, and an enormous Christmas tree stands just to the side back of the living area in the middle of the room. Four stockings adorn the mantel--Piggy's is an actually silk stocking--and the room smells like gingerbread and peppermint. There is mistletoe EVERYWHERE.)
Piggy: I just adore Christmas.
Catherine: Obviously. I've been afraid to sit still because you'd probably try to drape me with something.
Piggy: Ha, ha. I think the room looks lovely.
Catherine: It does, Piggy. It looks wonderful. Won't the boys be surprised when they come home to find the room redone?
Piggy: Yes--and they will have me and vous to thank for it.
Catherine: Oh--I just did the baking.
Piggy: (generously) Baking's important. Someone has to do it.
Catherine: Don't you mean, someone else?
Piggy: (snottily) Ha ha. Vous are so witty tonight.
Catherine: (finally succumbing and helping decorate the tree) So, what are you getting Kermit for Christmas.
Piggy: (thoughtfully) Well, I think home-made gifts are the best, don't you?
Catherine: (surprised) Um, yeah. I think home-made gifts show a lot of love and care. What are you making Kermit?
Piggy: (It is her turn to be surprised) Oh, Moi is not making something for Kermit. I am hiring someone else to make something for Kermit for Christmas.
Catherine: (puzzled) But Piggy--
(The door opens the Kermit and Fozzie enter. Since they left this morning for classes, the room has been transformed.)
Kermit: Wow!
Fozzie: Double wow! Oh look! I see my stocking! Do you think Santa put anything in it yet? (Runs to look)
Kermit: Um, probably not yet, Fozzie. Put I'm sure he won't forget you. (smiling at Catherine and Piggy) Wow--you ladies did some serious decorating today.
Catherine: (pointing at Piggy) Thank your lovely room-mate. I just did the baking.
Kermit: I think I will. (He walks up to Piggy and kisses her on the cheek. She almost loses her footing on the step-ladder.) Thanks, Piggy--the place looks great. And is that gingerbread I smell?
Catherine: Little gingerfrogs and bears and pigs.
Fozzie: Oh--I love gingerbears!
Kermit: (smiling) What about ginger people?
Catherine: (with a quick look at Piggy) We, um, ran out of dough. (She passes the heaping plate of gingerfolk.) There's hot chocolate on the stove.
Piggy: (looking very wistful) Do--do you have anything you have to do tonight, Kermie?
Kermit: Yes, I sure do.
Piggy: (looks a little like she might cry) Oh. Oh, I thought we might--
Kermit: I have to help decorate the tree. This side over here doesn't have any ornaments. (He looks up at Piggy and smiles. She smiles back. Looking up makes Kermit aware of all the mistletoe. For a moment, he frowns.) Piggy--something's wrong.
Piggy: (evasively) Um, what do you mean, Kermie dear?
Kermit: (turning and pulling Piggy off the ladder and into his arms. Piggy is too astonished to respond.) Yeah--won't don't have near enough mistletoe in this room. (He proceeds to make use of the mistletoe they have.)
Catherine: (taking Fozzie firmly by the hand) C'mon, Fozzie. Let's get some mugs of hot chocolate from the kitchen. I think they've got things under control in here.
Fozzie: Can I did my gingerbear in my hot chocolate?
Catherine: Absolutely.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So I'll just add Piggy' gifting Kermit to the list of Secret Santas already jotted down. Red and the Chef seem to be the most popular though, they've already been taken for future reference. Hope the rest of the gang gets their PM's and submit their choices soon.

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER: and Secret Santa is here

LITTLE BIRD: I'm going to be a Secret Santa to Big Bird

PETER: Cool

BABY BEAR: And i'm going to be secret santa to Telly

ZOE: And I'm going to Be secret santa to Elmo

PETER: And I going to be Secret Santa to Cookie Monster

ZOE: Cool, Peter!!!!

PETER: Tomorrow we are going to get a Christmas Tree and after that decorate the dorms okay

LITTLE BIRD: OKAY!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ahem Peter... The whole point of Secret Santa is that noone else knows who it is you're giving a gift to. If you could please edit your post removing the choices you've made, that'd be appreciated.

Additionally, you and Baby Bear need to choose someone else, as those residents of the dorms have already been taken. Please PM me your choices instead of posting them here.
Thank you for understanding. Have a good night.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Message from MC Dorms management: Hello, seems some of you are having troubles choosing who to be your Secret Santa exchangee. Well, this'll probably help... Here's a list of the residents who have already been selected as exchangees. Please keep this in mind when making your selections for the holiday present peddling program.

Bryan.
Cookie Monster.
Rowlf The Dog.
Fozzie Bear.
Bo.
Scooter.
Floyd Pepper.
Ryan.
Fatatatita.
Emmett Otter.
Bert.
Telly Monster.
Bobo the Bear Guard.
The Swedish Chef.
Sara.
Kermit The Frog.
Janice.
Grover Monster.
Prairie Dawn.
Robin the Frog.
Hilda.
Lisa.
Skeeter.
Beth.
Red Fraggle.
Diana.
Oscar The Grouch.
Bean Bunny.
Kathy.
Boober Fraggle.
All other residents of the dorms are still available to be selected as your Secret Santa. Hope to hear from everybody who hasn't messaged me yet, and have a good night.

Leyla

Reaction score
<Leyla bolts into Room 18 dragging her cello behind her>

Leyla: Oy, what a day!

Hilda: How was the concert?

Leyla: Oh, fine, fine! We played better than I thought we would, and I'm way too tired to have been nervous, so that's all to the good... but...

Hilda: But?

Leyla: <shifty eyes> Have you noticed that there seems to be odd things going on around here? Messages flying back and forth, plans being made... and I have NO idea what's going on!

Hilda: Neither do I. It's better that way.

Wanda: Yeah, you're never happy once you find out these sorts of weird things. Like that time I asked Gonzo what he was doing hanging upside down in my closet... I didn't want to know, as it turned out.

Leyla: So... you're saying I shouldn't try to figure out what everyone's talking about?

Hilda: Absolutely. Especially if it involves Gonzo in any way.

Wanda: <nods firmly> Look, Ru updated, and so did Lisa, go read!

Leyla: But I'm too tired to review right now...

Wanda: Read anyway, review later. They''ll understand.

Leyla: Alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.