Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Gonzo: Ryan, when are gonna do more commentary?
Me: What time is it?
Gonzo: 12:16.
Me: We'll do it at 12:17.
Gonzo: *looks at watch* Okay, let's go!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oooh... Coomentary? Great, just came back from doing a bit of rave reviewing for Catherine's update in Kermie's Girl.
LMK when it goes up and I'll bring the fresh muffins I got down at the bakery a little earlier today.

Oh, and if you guys are having trouble finding Secret Santas for yourselves and/or your roomies from the field of still available residents... Well, you can always have your roomies exchange amongst themselves, though I'm very much liking the variety of who's giving to whom so far. Keep sending in those picks, we need to have this finished PDQ so you can go do your shopping before the stores get crowded during the last days leading up to Christmas Day.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: Hey Ed, commentary's up. If you need me or the others we'll be up in the room. I've got some more writing to do.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Ry... Just finished reading through it. And we're waiting for more of it and Don't Trip The Driver... And whenever it is that other half of yours will check in with her Secret Santa picks... That, or more of her own stories. I know, things to do, things to do.
*Leaves muffins and mugs of hot chocolate on tray outside Room #25's door.

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER: Ed says instead of Cookie Monster, I'm doing Herry Monster

ZOE: That's okay

BABY BEAR: And I am doing Ernie as a secret santa

LITTLE BIRD: That's okay

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover: Ok since I still have not found anyone that I would like to give a present for.

It's alright Grover. You'll find someone soon you'll want to give one too. I just need to keep this quite so Oscar doesn't know he's giving a present to anyone. So please don't say a thing to him.

Grover: I will not. Do not worry. *still thinking of who to choose*

Herry: Hey Kyle. Hey Grover.

Grover: Herry! *goes back to reading a book*

Hey Herry. What's happen?

Herry: What we having for dinner?

Not sure. What would ya'll like?

Grover: Anything.

Herry: Whatever you get I'll eat.

Well since Cookie and Maurice are still at the park I'll go get them and find something on the way back. I'll look around first to see if there's something to cook here and then I'll cheak with them to see what they want.

Katzi428

Reaction score
while I'm putting some decorations :sing: jingle bells,jingle bells,jingle all the wayy.....
Prairie:Boy....someone looks happy!
And why not? It's the Christmas season. I always get hyped up when i the Christmas season.is around. Well,except for last year but I had a reason to not looking forward to them.
Prairie:You think you'll do okay this year?
Yeah...I'm pretty sure of it. He knew how much I loved the holidays. Prairie,can you do me a favor?See that ball like thing over there?
Yep...the one with the wire on it?
That's the one. Can you do me a favor and plug it in for me please?
Prairie: Gotcha plugging it inOh KATHY!That's BEAUTIFUL! [/B]Look at the colored twinkling lights in there!
Nice,huh?
Prairie:You bet!
I just ask one favor and I'll tell Rosita later. PLEASE keep the cord out of Gaffer's sight. I don't want her chewing on it and getting electrocuted
Prairie: OK...I'll take it out of her reach right now.
Thanks.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Setting wreath around the number 1 on our door. Hey Kathy... I completely understand what you're going through. It was hard for me and my family that first year after... Well, just know I'm here if you want to talk and I'm glad you're happier for this year's Christmas.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
*Setting wreath around the number 1 on our door. Hey Kathy... I completely understand what you're going through. It was hard for me and my family that first year after... Well, just know I'm here if you want to talk and I'm glad you're happier for this year's Christmas.
Thanks Ed.I'll be surrounded by family in New York this Christmas. So I'm pretty sure I'll be OK.
BTW...the wreath looks great!:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks... There are a few little lights twinkling merrily in the wreath beneath the plastic berries. The ornaments The Count brought will go up on our tree soonerish I guess. Good night and glad tidings to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.