Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red *on phone with Erin*: Oh no problem, we'll make it a really super great party. Trust me, I'm an expert on this type of thing. All right, talk to you later.
Wanda: What's up?
Red: Nora's got some family issues going on so we have to make the party extra great for her
Wanda: Oh no problem. I completely understand about family issues!
Abby: So, are we going to play games at the party?
Red: Of course! And we'll have music and dancing and this will be so great!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Arriving home at the dorms, packing groceries away from both Hooper's Store and the supermarkets in town, with help from the Count of course.
Think Uncle Deadly must be entertaining a few spirits up above.
Count: Too bad I don't have time to count them all fright now.

OK... The turkey's wrapped up and resting on a clean washcloth on the bottom shelf of the fridge. The rest of the stuff will keep until we can write up a draft of the recipes.
Count: Not to mention 2, 2 parties to plan for in 1 night for next Saturday.
Yeah... *Sees Beth and then Erin coming out of their rooms. Hi girls, if you need to make any party plans, my door or um message box is open to receive any suggestions. Will need help with the cooking for T-Day... Please LMK if there are any specialties you'd like as soon as you can, lots to prepare for this week.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: (eating soup for lunch) Yumm! Garlic chicken soup with crackers. Nothing could be more tasty right now. How are you liking yours, Ernie?
Ernie: Not bad. Ya know, I think The Count would like this. You'll have to give him the recipe.
Bry: Here's the recipe--It's out of a can.
Ernie: Oh! Khekhekhe!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Gonna go get some dinner before Monday Night TV which happens to include that Puppet Up! special.
Oh, to Christy and Bo, your current dorm guests can stay here with us until Friday so they can join us for T-Day luncheon/dinner. After that, I'd think it'd be time for them to get back to their homes.
Hope this is OK with you two.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Clifford: Hey Ryguy, how's it hangin'?
Me: Hey hey Cliff. I'm doin' fine, just doin' some last minute packing for Disney World.
Clifford: Oh yeah! That reminds me, where're we hangin' out this week while you're gone?
Me: Well I made a little deal with my darling other half, and she's takin' you guys under her wing for the week.
Clifford: ...Oh.
Me; What's that supposed to mean?
Clifford: Well, it's just that, we get enough of you all the time, I was lookin' for some variation rather than just bein' stuck with half of you!
Me: *scrunches up face* I'm sure Lisa and I both appreciate that Cliff...
Clifford: Heh heh heh, you know I'm kiddin' dude. So are we all stayin' with Lisa?
Me: Well Uncle D. can stay with Ed if he wants, I'm sure he'd be happy to have him.
Clifford: Alright dude, well I'm sure Ed'll get back to ya soon. I'll leave you to packin', g'night!
Me: Night Cliff! See ya in the morning!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie going up to Ryan's room: Hi Ryan! Rosita ,Kathy and I made some chocolate chip you know whats for your trip!Have a safe trip!:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure Ry... Send him down when he gets back to your room from skulking about. The door'll be open, though I'll probably be snoozin' after staying up late to watch that Puppet Up! special.

BEAR

Reaction score
(down the hall at room 25's door)
Ernie: (knocking) Ryan! Ryan, you there?
Bert: Ernie, he's probably busy packing, or even sleeping for his big trip.
Ernie: Yeah, but we need to say goodbye. We may not see him for a while.
Bert: Not that long.
Ernie: But he won't be here on Thursday! We need to wish him a happy Thanksgiving, Bert. Ryan? (opens door) Ryan, we wanted to wish you a fun trip!
Bert: And safe. Make sure you stay safe.
Ernie: Sometimes airplane food can be a little bland, so Bryan packed you some sandwiches for your flight. (hands over a tupperware with sandwiches and fruits)
Bert: And here's a nice fluffy pillow so you can take a nap. Plane rides can be several hours and you'll want to sleep for your big day in Disney World. (gives Ryan the pillow)
Ernie: And here's a banana in case you need to call home. Just be sure to put it in off mode before you take off.
Bert: Oh, Ernie...it is not a telephone...(leaves grumbling)
Ernie: Better safe than sorry. Bye, Ryan! Happy Thanksgiving!
Hoots: (voice-over) Muppet Dorms were sponsored today by the letter D and by the number 2.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: ...Ernie...Bert...You tried to talk to me at 1:30 my time. ...But thanks for the well wishes! Hehe, just kidding, it didn't really wake me up.
Uncle Deadly: So Ryan my fiend, are you leaving us?
Me: I am, gonna head off to school then I hit the airport at two. I'll call and let you guys know when I reach the airport and when the plane lands.
Clifford: Sounds good dude. I'm sure Lisa's gonna love to hear from ya.
Gonzo: And don't forget Ryan! You've gotta ride all the roller coasters for me!
Camilla: Brawk, bagawk bruck byuck bawk.
Me: I promise I'll stay away from the chicken...
Uncle Deadly: Mm, yes and do say hello to all the ghosts and ghouls in the Haunted Mansion for me.
Me: You've got it Uncle D.!
Clifford: And me? Just get me somethin' nice. Heh heh.
Me: Heh, you know it Cliff. I'm bringin' back souveniers for everyone.
Uncle Deadly: Alright my fiend, have a good time, I'm going to sulk on over to Eduardo's room.
Me: Alright Uncle D., stay scary!
Uncle Deadly: Heh, like I have a choice.
Me: Good point.
Gonzo: Well Ryan! I hope you have a great time! *hugs me* See you on Monday then?
Me: You got it. Have a great week with Lisa!
Camilla: Brawk byuck bawk!
Me: Yeah, I know you like womenly accomponyment.
Clifford: Hey man, if you keep chattin', you'll never get to the big Diz!
Me: *looks at time* Sheesh! You're right Cliff! I've gotta run! See you guys Monday!! *hugs them all* Bye! *leaves*

Status
Not open for further replies.