Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvlistingman

Reaction score
BABY BEAR: Yesterday, we had a great time at Birdkateers and Thursday is thanksgiving

LITTLE BIRD: I like Thanksgiving

PETER: Me Too

ZOE: That is where Thanksgiving, Football and etc.

PETER: What are we going to do tonight

BABY BEAR: How about Bowling

PETER: Good Idea Baby Bear

ZOE: I like Bowling

LITTLE BIRD: Me Too

RedDragon

Reaction score
Nyz: I've started another story...

Jabber: Another one!

Nyz: yeah...

Jabber: At this rate you'll never finish any of them!

Nyz: I will...It'll just take time...

Jabber: Yeah sure.

Nyz: Have faith...

Jabber: Whatever...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Nyz... Great to hear from you again, and I wish you success with your new story. It's just a bit hard to keep the faith when so many stories haven't been finished yet. Maybe you could nag that Chicago sibling of yours into posting more of hers.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: Oh what to pack? What to pack?
Gonzo: Packing already?
Me: As opposed to writing my essay? Yes.
Gonzo: Figures. Well, let's see what you've got so far. *examines* Ryan...You've got two empty suitcases!
Me: Well duh! How else am I gonna carry back all my souvineers?
Gonzo: What about clothes?!
Me: What about clothes?
Gonzo: You need them!
Me: Oh, right. Hmm...I guess I could squeeze a pair of jeans and my TMS sweatshirt in here...
Gonzo: Ooh! You could borrow some of my exploding socks!
Me: I think I'll pass Gonz.
Gonzo: Suit yourself. Or in this case, just clothe yourself in general.
Me: Heh. Alright, I'll get the clothes later...Now onto movies!
Gonzo: I think all Disney movies would be appropriate.
Me: Yeah, but what fun would that be? I'll bring TMM just to dabble in a little Muppety goodness.
Gonzo: Sounds good. Oh! And don't forget your fan-fic notebook to write in!
Me: I don't think I'll be in much of a writing mood next week Gonz, that and I'll barely have time to eat, let alone write.
Gonzo: I'm sure Rizzo would be glad to have your food.
Me: Rizzo doesn't even live here at the dorms, nor is he going with me.
Gonzo: Oh yeah.
Me: Sheesh. Alright, I'll get my clothes packed then I'll get my homework done and then whadaya say we sit down and watch "The Muppets go to Walt Disney World"?
Gonzo: Ooh! That's sounds great! I'll go tell the guys!
Me: Alright Gonz, sounds good.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Storyteller: So you finally got around to posting a photo of Richard's quilt, did you?
MN: Yeah, in between my ten billion other time-consuming projects, Mom and I asked Dad to bring out his Nikon and snap a few shots while we held up the quilt. I also took a few myself.
Nora: Wow...the RHLC's really going wild over it. But it's kinda funny, seeing Janice's head floating in the air like that.
MN: Just like the Jabberwock.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well guys I can't wait for tomorrow's special.

Grover: Me either.

Cookie M: It be fun.

I'm not sure if ya'll should watch any of it but we will see.

Maurice: What's it all about?

Well it's about....puppets being used to make people laugh.

Herry: Like we do with kids.

Some what like that. Well I'm going to watch some more of my DVD the simpson's 8th season.

Grover: Alright Kyle. *goes back to reading*

Herry: Ya'll want to play a board game?

Cookie M: Sorry!

Maurice: No. Let's play "Battle Ship."

Cookie M: Nah. Sorry!

Maurice: Battle Ship!

Cookie Monster and Maurice go on fighting that Oscar over hears them

Oscar: *pops up* Hey! I hear auguring. *sees Cookie and Maurice*

Herry: Oscar! What you doing here?

Oscar: Watching them two getting mad.

Herry: We're tring to find a game to play.

Oscar: Seems them to already have a game their playing. Making each other mad. Heh heh heh....you could play both of them to where they'll both fight it out what to play first. Then that would be fun to watch.

Herry: You know? That might just work. *talks it through with Cookie and Maurice*

Maurice: Good choice. We'll play "Sorry" first.

Cookie M: Then battle ship.

Herry: Thanks Oscar.

Oscar: What? Don't thank me! I'm a grouch! That wasn't what I had in mind! *groans and walks out* I still can't stand it here. *gets back into trashcan and slams lid*

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
MN: Hey, did I hear something about us having a pest problem in here?
Nora: Some guy or girl who could have given Oscar a run for his money, in terms of general grouchiness.
Storyteller: True. But let's talk about other, more positive things...like the fact that Nora has a birthday on Friday.
MN: That's right, Nora's big day is coming up and we'll have to celebrate...but, hmm, I'm going to be in New York all day Friday...
Nora: And I'm going to go visit my family in New Hampshire that day...
Storyteller: And I'm going to a reunion down by Rhyming Rock.
MN: So no one is going to be here. What do you think, Nora? Should we celebrate early or later?
Nora: Well, we've got to work on Tuesday, and we're all going to be occupied with cooking and stuff on Wednesday and Thursday...
MN: All right. I make a vote for a Saturday fete. We'll have your presents and cake all ready, and if the forum guys want to join in, that'll give them enough time to recover from Thanksgiving.
Nora: I like it!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red *calling Muppet Newsgirl's room* Hi MN? I couldn't help but overhere that Nora's got a birthday on Friday? Beth's birthday is Saturday so perhaps we could combine and have a really big party with all of our dorm friends. Just a thought, let me know, my roomies and I are happy to help you and your roomies set everything up. *hangs up* There, that's done.
Wanda: I think we should get her a cookies and cream cake of some kind, she loves cookies and cream
Abby: That sounds yummy
*Beth enters room* Beth: What sounds yummy?
Roomies: Nothing!
Beth: Something fishy's going on around here
Random fish: You rang?
Beth: Sigh

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
MN: (on phone) Uh-huh...ooh, I like it! Okay, sounds great. Later, Red, and annoy Gobo for me next time you see him. (hangs up) All right, Nora, you'll be sharing your birthday splash with Beth.
Nora: (dully) Cool, sounds cool.
MN: You don't sound too enthusiastic.
Nora: My snob of a brother just called to tell me that he's coming home early.
Storyteller: So how does that make him a snob?
Nora: Now that he's home, he's going to start making demands that we silence all the kids' games and the other usual festivities so he can have some quiet.
MN: Eeesh. Might I recommend rigging a bucket of ice water up over his door.
Nora: And then he'll tell me that working at the Muppet Theater is a waste of my time!
Storyteller: Now, that's not terribly nice.
MN: Sounds like he'd be in good company with Sam the Eagle.
Nora: I don't know what it is...he used to act out plays with us and do all sorts of stuff, but he's no fun anymore! I can't stand it! (storms into room)
Storyteller: Oh, dear.
MN: Sibling problems. Happens to all of us. (picks up phone) Hi, Red, it's Erin again. We'll have to meet to discuss all sorts of interesting party plans, because it sounds like Nora's going to need a party really badly when she gets back here...yes, it's family issues, that's right.

Status
Not open for further replies.