Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAR

Reaction score
Telly: Hop on one foot...that's brilliant! Kathy! (runs down to Kathy's room) Kathy, you are going with us to Sesame Street and do you know how? You are going to hop on one foot!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Gonzo: *pounces on me on the couch* Ryan!
Me: OOMF! What Gonzo?!
Gonzo: C'mon! We haven't done commentary in ages, let's go!
Me: Uch, fine, let's go...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um Telly... I don't think it'd be much fun for Kathy if she has to hop on just one foot all the time. Rully, it'll be all fright. Kathy will let us know if she wants to come and if so, if she wants us to get her a wheelchair so she can at least be somewhat mobile when visiting the street. If not, then it's OK, there'll be some of our friends from here in the dorms who'll be staying behind so she'll still have some company.

Come on, let's get you back upstairs to your room.
*Takes Telly by the hand and leads him off to the furnace elevator... Say hi to Bryan if you see him.
*Taps the button with the number 2 in high relief next to it on the outside of the elevator and the doors close with Telly inside propelling him upwards to the second/main floor.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Super Grover: Well it might be hard Ryan. I did that with Big Bird and it did not work. But thank you. I still think the hopping on one foot is still a good idea.

Hey you.

Super Grover: Hey Kyle.

What is Super Grover doing?

Super Grover: I am trying to help my friend Kathy.

Oh I see. Well like I head Ed say we'll just find out if she wants use to help her. Don't worry about it. Come on. It's getting late.

Super Grover: Ok. We did try Telly. Bye.

*steps inside the room*

Maurice: Hey Kyle. Hey Super Grover! Is it really you? Can I have your autograph?

Super Grover: It is I Super Grover himself. *lefts head high* Certainly! *tries to find a piece of paper and a pen* Whoops. I think I left it in my other cape. *laughs* Do not worry tho. I Suuuuuuuper Grover will get you an autograph. I will be right back. *turns and trips on cape* Ow!

Wouldn't it be better to just walk other then running.

Super Grover: Super idea. *walks off and comes back with an autograph picture of himself* There you go. My work here is done. I will now go and save someone else.

Herry: You really didn't help anyone.

Shhhhhhh Herry.

Herry: Sorry.

Maurice: I am so glad I finally got an autograph of my favorite super hero of all time. Super Grover!

Grover: (whispers to me) *still in getup* I am always glad to help a fan.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Rosita:You know Kathy....the idea about using a wheelchair when we go to Sesame Street isn't a bad idea.
Oh I don't know.Someone will need to push me.
Prairie:We'll take turns! Everyone around here likes to help. You know that,silly!
OK....OK! holding my hands up in surrender mode I'll go! But if someone breaks their back from pushing me,I'll feel guilty.
Prairie: No one will break their back.I promise. One of the guys can push you.Let's get to bed.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Push? The wheelchair Kath? Well, if you want to have an old-fashioned one I'm sure they'd probably have one there at SS at some place or other. But you could always borrow a motorized wheelchair, one of those that needs no pushing from the back at all, you just control it like a sort of mini racing chairlike vehicle.

Oh well, LMK and I'll have things ready when we schedule our departure.

BEAR

Reaction score
Telly: Yeah, we tried. Hey! (light bulb over head) She doesn't have to hop on one foot. She can hop on my pogostick! It's much more fun than a wheelchair.
Big Bird: Telly, I may be wrong but I don't think the pogostick idea will work either.
Telly: Why not?
Big Bird: I don't know. I just have a feeling.
Bry: Hey, you two! What's going on? Come on inside, it's getting late.
(inside room 29)
Bert: Hey, Bryan, you were right! Oatmeal with raisens is great!
Bry: Are you still eating that stuff?
Bert: I just can't get enough. Yumm...(taking a big spoonful of oatmeal)
Bry: Happy National Try a New Food Day!
Ernie: But it's hardly new. You just put a few raisens on top. Oh, boy...
Bry: Muppet Dorms were brought to you today by the letter H for "help", "healthy", and "happy", and by the number 0, for 0 talking vegetables in our kitchen anymore.
Telly: Yeah, that tossed salad was great!
Bry: Hahaha!! Goodnight!

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Push? The wheelchair Kath? Well, if you want to have an old-fashioned one I'm sure they'd probably have one there at SS at some place or other. But you could always borrow a motorized wheelchair, one of those that needs no pushing from the back at all, you just control it like a sort of mini racing chairlike vehicle.

Oh well, LMK and I'll have things ready when we schedule our departure.
If I used one of those motorized wheelchairs,I'd wind up running people over!:eek: So I'd be better off with a regular one.Hopefully they have one at Sesame Street.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Though they're motorized, they're not as speedy as you make them to be. Oh aye, they do get you where you need to get to without someone pushing from behind... But I'd say they move at a normal pace. And besides, they make a sort of whirring noise from the motorized battery that lets people know someone's coming, same as the taps on pavement from my walking stick when I'm on the campus grounds.

But if a regular chair's the one you'd prefer, arrangements can be made. We'll have everything taken care of for tomorrow. Now get some sleep everybody, it'll be a busy sunny day tomorrow.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well... Though they're motorized, they're not as speedy as you make them to be. Oh aye, they do get you where you need to get to without someone pushing from behind... But I'd say they move at a normal pace. And besides, they make a sort of whirring noise from the motorized battery that lets people know someone's coming, same as the taps on pavement from my walking stick when I'm on the campus grounds.

But if a regular chair's the one you'd prefer, arrangements can be made. We'll have everything taken care of for tomorrow. Now get some sleep everybody, it'll be a busy sunny day tomorrow.
Yeah...the regular one is the one I purr-fer:wink: My hand-eye coordination is the pits as well.:stick_out_tongue: .So if one of you strong guys (or Muppets) wants to push me,I'll pay you. Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.