Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: *turns to Prairie who's seated next to her* So, are you excited to be going home to Sesame Street? I know Abby couldn't wait. By the way, you and Rosita have been taking such good care of Kathy. She's lucky to have roomies like you!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(note left on the door)

We, Erin Roll (Muppet Newsgirl), Nora Brandon and Storyteller Fraggle, will be joining you by alternate transportation, due to assorted on-campus goings-on (read: homework, and a huge presentation for French class), which caused MN to be delayed.

(attached to note is a receipt for three train tickets for the 1:00 from Nelson Square to Sesame Street)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Good thing I got this note from Erin before we left. Remind me of this little errand when we meet up with her on the Street.
Count, seated next to Ed, with Fatatatita in our laps: Vill do.

Hey Bry... Let us know when we get there please. So, think I'll just take a nap for a little while.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(in the buffet/lounge car on the train out of Nelson Square)

Nora: So how was the French presentation?
MN: Pretty good. Stuttered a bit but I did okay.
Nora: So sitting up all night before the computer paid off, eh?
MN: Yeah, in terms of eyestrain and a sore neck. Occupational hazard.
Storyteller: Did you bring your guitar?
MN: Yeah, it's in the luggage compartment back by our seats.
Storyteller: Swell, and I brought the quilt to work on...hey, we're running parallel to the highway.
MN: That bus there looks familiar...
Nora: All right, wave as we go by! (train engine blows whistle, right on time)

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Sara: *Lays back on the seat, and pulls her dark dress jacket around her tightly, going to sleep. Her cane hooked on her leg.* ...zzzzz....

Erine81981

Reaction score
Where's Oscar? Has anyone seen him?

Grover: Do not worry Kyle. I know grouchie and he will be there.

You know Grover. Your right. I shouldn't worry.

Herry: Oh I can't wait to see my baby sister.

Cookie M: Me sister is big too.

I know Cookie Monster. I remember seeing a picture of her a few years ago. She's grown alot since we've see her.

Cookie M: Yep.

Maurice: Can't wait to give this present to Gina for her baby.

It was nice of you to do that Maurice. I can't wait to meet him. He looks so adorble.

Grover: Like me. *laughs*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hums a little to tune of Movin' Right Along... Doo-doo Doo-doo Doo-doo...
Count: Hey... It's that blue-skinned girl who vorks at the bookstore.
Nora?
Count: Yes, she's waving at us from the train.
Hmm... That's weird, thought the tracks were somewhat distanced from the highway and running behind the far left network of alleys known as Kermit's Cove back in Hensonville. Oh well.
*Waves back as the bus's horn blares out a couple of righteous psychadelic notes.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: (at the steering wheel of the bus) Hey, ya know...I think I am finally getting used to the feel of this thing! How's everyone doing back there? We're about halfway to our destination...I think. How about some snacks? Grover, if you please?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... Snackage... Good thing I brought some sodas... That and some canned fruit juice from the folks at VeryWell's.

*Shuffles out of seat to go get some apple juice and pita chips baggy.

Katzi428

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
Sara: *Is sitting beside Kathy during the trip, her cane hooked over the seat.* Kathy, that is really sweet of you to offer the wheelchair, but I can walk pretty easily. The only reason I brought my cane was if I got tired, or my knee acted up. I don't think I'd need the wheelchair...it's hard for someone to walk with their big toe feeling like it got chopped off. I've had two nails fully removed when I was younger, I know how you feel!

If I get tired, I'd be more likely just to sit for a little bit and people watch; you're gonna stay in that wheelchair, alright? And yes, I can push you. *grins sheepishly* Cause I can sorta use the wheelchair to give me balance while I push you around. :wink:
Sounds fair to me Sara....oops....you're asleep

Renee Louvier said:
Okay? *Smirks a little devilishly, as she uses her cane to reach across a seat, and taps Scooter on the shoulder.* How ya doing up there?

Scooter: Great, this is going to be a wonderful trip guys! I can't wait to meet the rest of your friends on Sesame Street!

Sadie: *She's sitting beside Scooter and Skeeter on the seat, smiling* Oh, it sounds like such a beautiful place.
Oh you guys'll love it!:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.