Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK guys... Go get your breakfast at Everybody Eats, Friendly's, or wherever else it is you go and have regular meals... Then come back to get washed and dressed and your carry-on items.
Good thing Diana let us borrow the Electric Mayhem's bus. Sure, we could always go down to Nelson Square and get some transportation from there to Sesame Street, but it's always better to take our own bus when sallying forth on dorm trips like these.

Hexpect to see you guys here at noon before the bus leaves... Head counts will be done to make sure we're all here, have a great morning.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red: My socks! I can't find my socks!
Wanda: You don't wear socks dear
Red: Oh yeah...then why is Boober always washing socks?
Abby: We're going to Sesame Street! I'll get to see my parents! And all my other friends!
Beth: It's going to be a great weekend. I'm all packed.
Red: Your packed?? How are you so fast?
Beth: I'm always organized and ready early for stuff. I just get that way when it comes to vacations
Abby: I need help.
Beth: I'll help you.
Wanda: I think Red needs more help than Abby
Beth: I'll help all of you, we're just going for the weekend you guys, it's not that big of a deal *laughs*
Wanda: Here, why don't we go have lunch at Everybody Eats as Ed suggested and then come back and finish packing
Beth: That sounds like a plan
Red: All right let's go
Abby: Good, I'm hungry!

christyb

Reaction score
Skeeter: *begins packing for SS trip* Hey girl! So you're gonna join us on Monday?

Christyb: Yeah, I will. No worries, I'll drive my uncle's studebaker down er up...whatever direction it's in.

Skeeter: You're Uncle? I thought all of them were still alive.

Christyb: Oh he's only....

Skeeter: hibernating. Why didn't I see that coming? *laughs* Well I'm off to find Kathy. I hear she needs somebody to guide her around and if ya don't mind I'll offer her my services!

Christyb: No go on ahead! I'm sure she'll appreciate the loan. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh... Me thinks we might be staying on the street a little longer than just the weekend.

Hey Sis, wanna PM you about your roomie, will do so in a little while.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: More than the weekend? No problem, I always pack too much!
Red: I have to pack MORE??? I'll never be ready!
Beth: Yes you will, come on, let's get started.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Scooter: Are you packing for the trip to Sesame Street?

Sara: Huh? *look of realization comes into her eyes* OH CRAP!!! I forgot!!! *grabs suitcases, and begins packing like mad*

Sadie: Sara! You don't have to pack that much! *watches as 8 suitcases is already out on the bed, and being filled with various articles of clothing, and toiletries*

Sara: But what if something gets damaged? Or the suitcases get lost? Or Animal decides to eat my underwear??!?

Scooter: They won't get damaged, at least not to the point of the stuff inside getting messed up. They won't get lost, we're strapping all the stuff to the top of the EM's Bus. And Animal won't eat your underwear, or anything else you own!

Sara: ....okay....*Starts to put away the suitcases, until there are only 4 left.* There. One suitcase each, and we'll share one for toiletries. And...hey we can go to Hooper's Store incase we need anything else!

Sadie: That's the right thinking, Sara! *under her breath to Scooter* I was starting to think she was like Miss Piggy will all she was packing!

Scooter: *under his breath too, so Sara won't catch it.* She is a packrat, Mom. She always worries about if something goes wrong, so she packs extra. She usually gets what she's going to wear figured out, then she packs double.

Sadie: Right. *to Sara* Do you think you're going to need your cane, dear?

Sara: I don't think so. My knees been doing so much better lately. Great in fact! But uh...incase anyone else needs it, I'm bringing it. Plus I'd need it for balance if we go hiking or anything like that. I'm just too clumsy on my own sometimes.

Scooter: That's nice of you. I hear my sis is going to help Kathy with her wheelchair on the trip.

Sara: I can take turns if Skeeter gets tired too. I'll go and tell Kathy that. Can you finish up with the packing of the bathroom stuff?

Sadie: Sure, Sara. We'll finish up for you.

Sara: Thanks guys! *goes out of her room to go talk to Kathy*

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:Hi Skeeter!Glad you want to help out! Oh Kathy....your chariot awaits m'lady!
Thanks Prairie.:smile: And thanks to you too Skeeter! I gotta thank Christy and Sara too. Sara....if it's too much for your leg,I can rest in Hoopers's store or somewhere & someone can push you.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red: I can help with Kathy too!
Beth: Um Red...you're a bit on the small side, I know you're strong for a Fraggle, but the wheelchair is going to be twice your size
Red: Oh yeah...Hey I know, because I'm so fast, I will go and get things that Kathy or the people who are helping her need, like refreshments and stuff!
Beth: Now there's a good idea. And look at this we're all packed!
Wanda: Why, yes we are!
Abby: So now what?
Beth: Now we wait to load the EM bus.
Abby: I'm so excited!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Outside the dorms, in the parking lot behind the main building...

The luggage's all loaded up and the bus's been filled with tank. Just hope we don't need to stop at a gas station like what happened to Kermit that last vacation of theirs.
Now then... Count, will you do the honors?
Count: Certainly! Ah-ha!

Let's see... I'll count little Abby and Lou, that makes number 1 and number 2.
I'll count Bert and Ernie down the door... Number 3 and 4.
Clifford, Gonzo, and Camilla speaking cluckinese... 5, 6, 7 if you please.
I'll count Bryan and Ryan in time. Number 8 and number 9.
And then, I vill count Wanda when... She'll make number 10!

And now I vill count all the others going on the bus vith us.
There's Cookie Monster, Grover Monster, Herry Monster, Maurice Monster... That's 14! 14 friends on the field trip.
Christy, and Sara... 15 and 16.
Gobo and Wembley Fraggles, along vith Red Fraggle, thats 19 names seated on the bus.
Sadie, Scooter and Skeeter Grosse, add up to 22 people... Telly Monster, Ally, and Emmet Otter... 25 trawelers taking the trip!
Big Bird, *waves to the tall canary riding in the back seats of the bus*, that's 26.
Kate, Kathy, and Kyle... 29 of the dorms residents already on the bus!
Beth, seated next to Prairie Dawn... 31. And Rosita vith Gaffer in her lap, that's 33.

Oh, and Ed, myself and my darling Fatatatita... That's 36 dorms members anxiously avaiting us to pull out and head off to Sesame Street!
*Thunder and lightning clash and flash in the sunny skies above the mode of transportation chosen by the people leaving on the field trip as the vehicle starts rolling off into the distance driven by the very capable Bryan.

Yep, we're on our way... About half the dorms are going on this trip, if anyone else wants to join up with us once there, they're welcome to do so.

Oh... Bryan and Beth, I'm appointing you in charge of the groups should I have to leave on Saturday... Have fun guys!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Sara: *Is sitting beside Kathy during the trip, her cane hooked over the seat.* Kathy, that is really sweet of you to offer the wheelchair, but I can walk pretty easily. The only reason I brought my cane was if I got tired, or my knee acted up. I don't think I'd need the wheelchair...it's hard for someone to walk with their big toe feeling like it got chopped off. I've had two nails fully removed when I was younger, I know how you feel!

If I get tired, I'd be more likely just to sit for a little bit and people watch; you're gonna stay in that wheelchair, alright? And yes, I can push you. *grins sheepishly* Cause I can sorta use the wheelchair to give me balance while I push you around. :wink:

Okay? *Smirks a little devilishly, as she uses her cane to reach across a seat, and taps Scooter on the shoulder.* How ya doing up there?

Scooter: Great, this is going to be a wonderful trip guys! I can't wait to meet the rest of your friends on Sesame Street!

Sadie: *She's sitting beside Scooter and Skeeter on the seat, smiling* Oh, it sounds like such a beautiful place.

Status
Not open for further replies.