Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAR

Reaction score
Big Bird: Well, I'm off to play with the Birdkateers. See ya later! La la la...
Bry: Bye, Big Bird! Well, I should probably go down to Hooper's and relieve Bert of his duties.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Bry... See if you can get Bert to try oatmeal with raisins in it the way I like it. After all, it is National Try A New Food Day. Even Telly braved the dread of eating square grilled cheese sandwiches instead of triangle-cut.

Course, it's entirely possible you're stocked with some Wheatena... That's oatmeal but made with wheat instead of oats, used to eat it up when I was younger.
Have a good evening guys, I'll be back later tonight when I hope some of the fanfics in the reading room will get updated.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Hey Kathy and Prairie. I over heard you couldn't join us for the trip. Why not? That is if it's any of my business.
Prairie:Hi Kyle. Rosita and I are going.But Kathy's toe is still sore,and will be for about 6 weeks.:frown:

BEAR

Reaction score
Telly: Hmm...this is terrible! We've got to come up with a way for Kathy to come to Sesame Street with us. Oh guys! Guys!! I need your help!! (runs off in search of some help from the others)

christyb

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hey Sis, did you get the last PM I sent? Oh well, I'll be back in the evening hours, talk to you guys then.
Yeah I did. I just got really busy and haven't had time to reply! I'll get to it first thing tomorrow..buuut for now I gotta get the library is closing and I don't wish to spend the night here! :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Telly: Hmm...this is terrible! We've got to come up with a way for Kathy to come to Sesame Street with us. Oh guys! Guys!! I need your help!! (runs off in search of some help from the others)
Up in the sky. Is it a bird is it a plane. What could it be? It's that loveable furry super hero. Super Grover and he's here to save the day.

Super Grover: Thank you narratoorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....*crash lands through window* *gets up with cape over head* Uh....when can I ever have a safe landing. *throws cape over head* Ok. I over heard someone needs some help.

BEAR

Reaction score
Big Bird: Super Grover, are you okay? What a crash that was!
Telly: Oh, Super Grover, thank goodness you're here! We have a crisis! We need to figure out a way for Kathy to join us this weekend at Sesame Street without hurting her toe.
Big Bird: Hmm...I can't think of anything right now. Do you have any ideas, Super Grover?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Super Grover: Hmmmmm...lets see here. *thinks* *light bulb appears* I got it! She could hop on the one foot that does not have the hurt toe.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: *raises eyebrows at Super Grover* Well you know Super Grover you could just fly her over there...But that's just a suggestion of course. *walks over to Kathy's room* Hey Kath, if you're gonna be stuck back here this weekend, you won't be alone. Uncle Deadly's staying behind to look after the dorms, so feel free to hang out with him, I'm sure he'd love the company. See ya Kath, hope your toe gets to feeling better. *goes to room 25 and collapses in exhaustion*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't worry about it Sis, just concentrate on writting more of Avoiding Destiny instead. Back from my cousin's rehearsal dinner, wasn't much to talk about...

Heading off to the reading room now.

Status
Not open for further replies.