Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Raises eyebrows after hearing Bo's attempts at announcing the sponsors. Hmmm, he needs a bit of a refresher course. Glad to know Lindburgh came and got him out of that well...

Think I'll do a bit of tidying up before getting some breakfast.

christyb

Reaction score
*comes in from a coffee run and sees one of The Count's batty friends*

Christyb: Hey Skeeter! Coffee!

Skeeter: Double white mocha caramel?

Christyb: With whipped cream. *tosses Skeeter her coffee* Oh yeah hold on. *to the bat* If you see Eduardo ask him how long the SS trip will last. I'll be gone during the weekend but if everyone is staying over into next week I can join you guys on Monday..and oh yeah....tell him not to forget about the battle in Mopfam.

Skeeter: Battle in Mopfam?

Christyb: Ummhmm...martial strife, someone taking over the world, the usual for that family. I'm off to curl up in the common room with my comp and work on a coupla ideas.

Skeeter: Okay, I'll see ya later. Oh yeah they gave me a message for ya when I was at the bar and grill yesterday.

Christyb: Oh?

Skeeter: Yeah the oven exploded..

Christyb: Again? How many times do I have to tell them not to put real firecrackers in the firecracker brownie surprise. The surprise isn't for the dessert to blow up!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around much this week. I'm a horrible roommate
Red: No you're not!
Wanda: Don't say that
Beth: Thanks guys. So, we all excited for the big trip to Sesame Street this weekend?
Abby: I am! I love it there!
Beth: I kind of guessed that
Red: I think it will be fun for sure, they are always so welcoming and friendly there
Wanda: I've never been, so I'm really excited to see it
Beth: Well good, I'm glad we're going! Anyway, to make up for my not being here much, how would you guys like to go to breakfast
All 3: Yeah!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Opening door... So the surprise isn't having the dessert blow up huh Sis? I take it that the surprise isn't to have the oven blow up either.
*Smirk...

Will drop by MopFam in a while. Hard to keep up when I don't get any forum notifications of new posts there. See you in a bit. Oh, and be sure to read through The Great Desire by Melissa, a great beautifully sad new chapter got posted.

christyb

Reaction score
Christy: Great! I'll take a moment and read it...after I go inspect the oven. I knew better than to hire an apprentice of the Swedish Chef who was Crazy Harry's second cousin twice removed to cook for me.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *rings Ed and leaves a message* Hey Ed, if you want a quick catch up on the last fifty or so MopFam posts gimme a shout.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Fifty posts?!?!? Ugh... *Rubbing temples... Another ziffle/posting fest between Bo and Christy, the kind that leaves you wondering when it'll stop so you can catch up.
Ungh, I'll go there when I get the chance. Just carry on with narration and I'll try to see where you've gotten up to.

christyb

Reaction score
No worries. We haven't messed with the main storyplot...we only well threw in a curveball to amuse ourselves until you could rejoin us.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Alright...sorry about those ziffle fests...but they are so much fun! And they have moved a whole variety of plots forward.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... And I'm kind of envious of them at times, wanting to be there in one of those ziffle/post schemes. But given my time schedules. Like I said, will get there when I can and read through everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.