Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oooh... Better head to the reading room myself. The store will call when they have my SS Old School set and the other Muppet DVD's I ordered from them when they have them for me.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Nora: Erin's out at the moment. She's off taking a spin on that scooter you guys gave her.
Storyteller: So it's just us for now! I think I'll do a few lines on that quilt...where did I put that thread?
Nora: I think I'll borrow those anime DVDs Ed and the Count sent...and that copy of The Lost World (the book by Arthur Conan Doyle) she got herself.

Erine81981

Reaction score
What time do you go to work tomorrow?

Grover: Not till 10.

I'm working at 6 in th morning. I just wanted to let you and the othes know that I wouldn't be here in the morning.

Grover: Ok. I will get up and make breakfest in the morning.

Thank you Grover.

Cookie M: You know what me want.

Grover: I know Cookie. Do not worry.

Come on. I got this DVDR from guy who I work with. It has several old Bugs Bunny cartoons on it.

Maurice: Ooooo I have always have wanted to meet him.

Herry: I have wrote him lots of times. *holds up a picture signed by Bugs himself*

Grover: That is neat Herry. Lookie at what I have. *holds up a picture signed by Daffy Duck* He is my hero.

I know for a fact that Kermit and his gang has meet Mickey Mouse.

Monsters: Ooooooooo....

Yep. Come. Were wasting time. *puts DVDR in*

BEAR

Reaction score
Thanks, Ed. Actually, it wasn't an audition I was going to today. I was called in to substitute teach an acting class today at the performing arts school my girl directs at. The regular teacher had food poisoning, so I filled it. I've worked there a few times before. Anyway, take your time with that list. It's no big deal of course. I was just curious. We all have lives. Heck, my whole last week has been pretty busy. So no worries. Well, I'm off to bed. By the way, the Muppet Dorms were sponsored today by the letter N and by the number 15.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *on mobile phone* Yeah, hey Ed, if we change our minds about the field trip can we just buzz down in Beau's taxi? *yells* Can we borrow it?
Beau: Sure you can borrow it, but why buzz when I could just drive?
Bobo: Hey Beau! Watch this! *smacks self in the side of the head and a peanut flies out left ear* Believe it or not, I put that up my nose.
Bear: Gross...smells good though.
Bean: *hanging on Bo's foot inside well* La, la, ala, la, la ala...
Bo: So, whadda you say, Ed? The echoeing? Oh that's just becuase I'm stuck down a well. No big deal.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Checks messages on phone... Hmm, an echo from Bo inside that well... Well, well, well...
I'll just leave him a reply saying it's OK if he decides to show up at SS later in the weekend if he decides he wants to go. Like I said, he has till Friday, but he can get Beau to drive him in his taxi... And maybe some other stragglers who decide to show up there on Saturday or later in the weekend.

*Heads off to have some breakfast.
*Calls Lindburgh to have him come and extricate Bo from that well of his. Wonder if he'll meet three little sisters who paint things that start with M down there.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:How's it going,Twinkletoes?
Oh you're a riot Prairie rolling eyes
Prairie: Well,at least you didn't step in a Hostess cream food cake.Then I'd call you Twinkietoes! :big_grin:
Ohhh good grief! (but laughing):rolleyes: You're one of a kind Prairie.Thanks for making me laugh.
Prairie: You're welcome.I knew that you needed cheering up.
coming into my roomRosita:Hola girls! How's your toe,Kath?
Looking ugly but the podiatrist says it's healing nicely. Girls....sit for a couple of minutes.I need to talk to you both.
they sit down & Rositaputs Gafferon her lap
Gaffer:stick_out_tongue:urrrrr....
I just want to thank the two...actually three of you *winking at Gaffer* for being so good to me this week. I'm sure I've been a pain.
Prairie:No you haven't Kath!You're being silly right now!
Rosita:Kath...if Prairie or I were hurt you'd take care of us,right?
Of course!
Rosita:Then we're taking care of you.And we don't mind!
You're the best!Thanks!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Are ya'll excited to go to Sesame Street this coming friday?

Grover: I know I am. My mommy! *looks at picture*

Herry: So will my parents. I can't wiat to see my sister. She grown sicne the las time I saw her.

Cookie M: Mmmmm Alan said next time me come he'll have cookies ready for me. Now me can't wait! ME WANT COOKIES NOW! *running towards door*

Wait Cookie. I have cookies here.

Cookie M: Ok. Me calm down now. Where cookies?

Right here. *hands him a box*

Cookie M: These will have to do.

Maurice: I can't wait to see Gina's new baby.

Grover: Ooooo you should have seen him. He looked so cute and adorable. Just like me. *laughs his cute little laugh*

Cookie M: Me wonder if baby loves cookies?

We'll just wait and see Cookie Monster. I'm going down to the Dorm's library. Be back soon.

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER: Did anybody vote

ZOE: Even though we are too young, that's okay

BABY BEAR: That's okay

LITTLE BIRD: I saw the Sesame Street episode in which Gina adopt's the baby

PETER: That's right, Good Night Zoe, Baby Bear and Little Bird

LITTLE BIRD: Good Night Peter and Zoe and Baby Bear

ZOE: Good Night Baby Bear and Little Bird and Peter

BABY BEAR: Good Night Little Bird and Zoe and Peter!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beau: *yelling from door* Todays Dorm Posts were brought to you by the letters 2 and T for Twinkle and Toes, and the number B for Bo, Bobo, Beau, Bear, Baby Bear, Little Bird, and bruhaha! *slams door*
Bo: hey, Beau...what does Bruhaha mean?
Beau: I have no idea.
Bo: Thought so.

Status
Not open for further replies.