Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Yeah, and you can store up to 25 hours of recorded dialogue then transfer it onto your computer to make room for more. We thought it would come in handy. Hey, Beth! Long time, no see!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to see some familiar faces down here for Erin's party... The buffet table's stocked with the usual stuff... Fruit cups and punch, garlic spinach dip and some garlic nutter popcorn, sandwich burgers, and French fries.

Hey Erin, hope you like the present we got you... It's DVD's of a few anime shows like well, there are some I could name among my faves but I'm not sure if they'd be correctly identified as anime shows. (OOC: So just insert the names of whatever shows they should be.)
There's also a copy of Castle in the Sky and Nauzica of the Valley of the Wind there, Japanese animated movies in English. Enjoy 'em.

Now who's up for some dancing? Yeah, you make me feel like dancing... Just dance the night away.
Count: Tell me vhen you're ready for the cake and ve'll have it wheeled in.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sorry guys were late too.

Grover: Kyle here thought Ed said something about a party at Charlie's.

Sorry! I didn't know he meant to ask her first. Sorry about that Erin.

Herry: Now that we waited so long I'm hungry!

Cookie M: There better be cookies!

Maurice: I know I'm hungry too! *looks at all the food* YUMMY!

Huddle monsters!

The monster huddle around me

Ok. Is everyone ready to give out Erin's present?

Monsters: Ready!

Monsters and me: Break! *zips off, comes back with a pretty small box*

Here you go. *hands her the box* (click on Box)

Herry: We picked it out ourself.

Grover: I use mine everytime I need to.

Maurice: We hope you like it.

Cookie M: *muching down on cookies* Wha..?

Maurice: Nothing Cookie Monster.

Cookie M: Ok. *keeps eatting*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *stuck down a well in living room* Hey, will someone throw the TV remote?
Beau: Sure. *throws remote out the window*
Bo: Guys? Throw it down here, I mean. Guys?
Bean: *appears at the top of the hole* Did you want some company? BONZI! *leaps down the well and grabs onto Bo's neck* Hello little big buddy!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Serving The Count and myself a couple of glasses of milk and a couple of slices of the leftover birthday cake.

Sure was a great party... Hope Erin liked all the gifts she got.
Count: Yes, and I'm hoping ve get the new Season 37 episodes today and for the rest of this veek.
Yeah... Let's see just what our PBS station does about that.

*Settles down in comfy couch in front of the TV, waiting for Sesame Street to come on, flipping through a few other channels while eating.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Announcement!

Hello from the dorms management team... As you're quite aware, we're already in the month of November... And there's one date that's near and dear to all of our hearts in this month. No, not the fourth Thursday, that's closer to our stomachs. We speak of course of this coming Friday, November the 10th. That date marks another birthday of sorts... Sesame Street's birthday!

And to celebrate, as we do every year, there'll be a field trip for the entire weekend to the happiest street in all of NYC. So if you wish to attend, I suggest you send me a PM confirming you'll be joining us. Also, please LMK if you think it would be a good idea to send PM's to the entire cast of residents living here so that everyone knows about the news firsthand.
Count: Or second hand, or third hand, ah-ha!

Rully hope to see a ton of friends from here in the dorms be part of the fun this weekend, have a good day.

MC Dorms Management Team,
Ed and The Count.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Ah, Nausicaa and Castle in the Sky. Miyazaki always did do good work. Thanks, Count!

Guys, I had a marvelous time, and I really love the presents you guys gave me. It was really sweet of you. I'll take my new scooter for a spin this afternoon.

Thanks again!

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Hmm...wonder if Ed's gone through those ideas for the SS figures. Oh well, I'm sure he'll let me know. Gotta get ready to go. I have to teach an acting class today.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Bry... Sorry, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to get those... First off, I'm trying to keep up with my um, real life, and there's a paper that I'll have to work on this weekend and coming Monday, as well as the rest of the week. Then there's prematriculation tomorrow... Plus my cousin's wedding on Saturday... And of course, I'm working on something else of my own personal projects.

But rest assured once I get a breather and can come up with enough junk to fill up the rest of the guys' I'll send you my thoughts.

Again, I'm sorry it's taking so long and do appreciate your help and patience.
BTW: Did you get the PM I sent out earlier today for this weekend's trip? Just curious since it didn't show up in my PM Outgoing box. Oh well, have a good evening and a great audition.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: Okay Uncle D. I think you better head down to the fan-fic library, there may be two things you'll love to see!
Uncle Deadly: Mm, let me take a guess. "Don't Trip the Driver" and "Say Cheese" both have gained new updates? Correct?
Me: You bet! Now, while you go read, I've got a Sesame Old School set to rave over.
Gonzo: What about that geometry homework?
Me: Shhh! It's starting!

Status
Not open for further replies.