Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: (checking some boxes in a basket) Okay, let's see here...we got oatmeal cookies from Bert, animal cookies from Ernie, birdseed cookies from Big Bird, triangle shaped sugar cookies from Telly, and double chocolate chip cookies from me. Good assortment I'd say. I know he'll like these. (leaves the basket of cookies outside the door of room 26). (Whispering) Muppet Dorms were sponsored tonight by the number 0 and by the letter C. C is for cookie, you know. Goodnight!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Morning after... Gotta get dressed, leaving to do some errands, be back later guys.

christyb

Reaction score
Christyb: *in bed moans* Oh I hate the flu and siblings who share nothing other than germs.

Skeeter: *brings in some soup* Tell me about it there was this one time when Scooter had Strep Throat and gave it to me two days before a big gymnastics meet! You should seriously stay right there.

Christyb: I'm gonna. You'll have to tell everyone that the update for Destiny won't go up until Monday because of this. *eats some soup* Should I ask what's in this?

Skeeter: Well you must be feeling a little better if you can crack jokes.

Christy: Meh somewhat. I gotta go take an exam. Then it's back to bed for me. How about you?

Skeeter: Just the usual classes then gymnastics practice and then basketball practice today.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Sara: *Putting her black witches hat, it's sitting on top of a dummy head, with a yellow rabbit ear headband around the witches hat, and underneath the witches hat is a green plastic glitter coated top hat for St. Patricks Day.* Ah...Halloween is done with until another year.

Sadie: And you're still covered in tinges of green. You look like your molding or something!

Scooter: Yeah, maybe you're going bad! *laughs at his own joke.*

Sara: *smirks a bit* Ha, ha, Scoot. Pretty funny that one. It's just hard to get stage makeup off, espically when you cake it on thick like I did. It just didn't want it to come off easily.

Scooter: Okay. I still think we should put you back in the fridge, cause you really don't look too well. You look like you're getting sick! *laughs again*

Sara: Leave the bad corny jokes to Fozzie, why don'cha!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red: Ok, so I know we've got some time, but what are we going to do for Beth's birthday?
Wanda: Isn't at the end of the month, like after Thanksgiving?
Red: Yeah, but it's her golden birthday this year whatever that means
Wanda: Oh, she's turning the same age as the date she was born
Abby: Oh cool!
Red: Anyway, any ideas?
*Beth comes in for her lunch break*
Beth: What are you guys so deeply discussing
All three *looking guilty*: Nothing!
Beth: Hmm...I might have to keep an eye on you guys. Anyway, anyone care to join me for lunch?
Red: I will!
Wanda: I've got a class, but I'll see you tonight
Abby: I will go to lunch too!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Okay, everything ready to go?
Tuktuki: Yeah, I'm all packed! Goodbye, everyone. I'm really glad that I got to meet all of you and stay for a while.
Betty Lou: Me too. *hugs her* I'm glad you could come, Tuktuki. I'm going to miss you.
Tuktuki: Hey, its not like we can't still write to each other, right?
Betty Lou: *laughing* Right! In fact, after you leave I'm going to sit down and write you a nice long letter about how fun it was having you here these past couple weeks!
Tuktuki: And I'll have to send you a nice thank you letter in return! *to the Fraggles* It was really cool meeting you guys. I can't wait to tell my friends in Sisimpur about you.
Tosh: Same here. Can I write to you too, sometimes?
Tuktuki: Sure! There's no rule against having one penpal, right?
Kim: Not as far as I know.
Gillis: *shaking Tuktuki's hand* Let us know if you find any Fraggles or Fraggle Holes in your part of the world, all right?
Tuktuki: No problem, Gillis.
Boober: Have a safe trip back home.
Tuktuki: Thanks Boober.
Kim: Okay, we'd better get going if we want to make it to the airport on time. I'll be back in a little while, guys; I need to run some errands after taking Tuktuki to the airport.
Gillis: Don't worry, we'll be fine here.
Kim: Just make sure the room is still in one piece when I get back, okay?

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Returning home to the dorms with a big smile on my face... Well, got some of the items from my wishlist... They had the Electric Company Volume 1, both FR sets, the Schoolhouse Rock DVD I've been meaning to get, even picked up a copy of The Corpse Bride to watch later tonight and keep the frights going.

Speaking of witch... Sara, that's a great idea you had, two costumes for the work of one. No longer a witch, you can just get some ratty clothes of yours you've worn for a long time and claim to be a cryptkeeper instead. Heh, that'd give you the purrfect hexcuse to go into Richard bad joke mode.

*Overhears talking in Room #3, waits for them to leave and calls Wanda... Hey Wanda, did you mention something about Beth's birthday? Heard something about a golden birthday... Not sure, but I think you or Beth might've gotten her numerical terms mixed up. You see, golden anniversary or celebration refers to 50 years, the birth or hallmark of 25 years is called a silver anniversary. Hope that helps, and see you at Erin's party on Sunday night if you can make it there.

Ah, now to relax and watch some TV here in my nicely freshened air contioned room.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *writes a get-well card for Christy*
Bobo: *writes a get-well card for Christy*
Bean: *draws cute flowers for Christy*
Beau: *gets a well for Christy* Where do you want it put?

christyb

Reaction score
Skeeter: *pokes head through the hole in their closet* A well? I don't know. Ummm...how about...there *points to a random spot in Bo's room.

Christyb: *laughs*

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Hmm...that's weird.
Ernie: What's up, Bryan?
Bry: Well, I just got a call from some lady asking me to audition for their production of "Miracle on 34th Street" as an immediate replacement.
Ernie: Oh really? That's great!
Bry: I guess, but the strange thing is, the lady never said on the message what company she is with. She just left her phone number.
Ernie: Are you going to call her back?
Bry: Yeah, I should, but I wouldn't be able to do it anyway. I start rehearsals that other show next week and am pretty much tied to that for a while. Oh well. Hey, I'm hungry. Let's go get some lunch.
Ernie: Alright. I'll go get the guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.