Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
*Gallopping hooves can be heard from outside the dorms...

Mmm, hope everybody stays inside tonight... The Headless Horseman's riding through town... And he's just looking to get a head. After all, it's hard to keep a good one on his shoulders.
*Evil laughter/cackling.
That's either a groaner or one to laugh at,Ed.We'll cut you a break though! LOL!:smile: Besides...ever hear of "2 heads are better than 1?"
The MC Dorms tonight were brought to you by the letters H & K & by the number 9.
G'nite from Room 6! (Oh...and btw be careful where you all step outside tomorrow morning! ):stick_out_tongue:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover: Did you hear that?

Herry: What was it?

Halloween is over guys. Don't worry 'bout a thing. *sees something galloping around the dorms yard* IT'S A GHOST! *runs and hides under the bed*

Grover: Wait for me! *Zip!*

Herry: Me too! *Zoop!*

Cookie M: Zzzzz.....zzzzzz.....zzzz......

How can that monster sleep through this?

Grover: I thought you said that halloween was over.

I guess not. *teeth chaters*

Maurice: *pops out from under the bed* I saw it too.

Herry: I think we all sleep in the same room tonight.

Good idea.

BEAR

Reaction score
Ernie: Did you hear that, Bert? The Headless Horseman is riding through town!
Bert: Oh, Ernie...that's just a myth. There's no such thing as a (sees a ghostly figure riding passed the window) Headless H-H-Horsman!! Ernie, that's the Headless Horseman!
Ernie: Headless Horseman, I know!
Telly: What is he doing?
Ernie: Ed said that he rides around looking for a head.
Muppet Lettuce: (popping up) Well, he can't have mine!
Bert: Good grief.
Telly: Wait a second! The eyes are on the head. How can he look for a head if he doesn't have eyes to see with?
Muppet Potato: Maybe he has a bunch of potatoes to see for him. Potatoes have eyes you know.
Lettuce: True!
(a haunting noise is heard from the distance)
Bert: Shh...did you hear that?
Muppet Corn: Sure, I'm all ears!
(Other Vegetables break out into a chorus of hyterical laughter)
Bert: Would you guys stop it! Honestly, I must tell Bryan to stop buying talking produce.
Telly: I hope Bryan gets back soon. I'm scared! Where is he anyway?
Ernie: He went with Big Bird to get us ice cream, remember?
Telly: Oh yeah. I hope the Headless Horseman didn't get them!

Java

Reaction score
Brian (TSD): So, Melissa, now that you're on your mini vacation from work are you going to pay attention to what's going on here?

Melissa (hangs head in shame): Yes. I'm sorry I've left you all feeling so alone.

Sprocket: Woof, woof arrgh.

Brian (TSD): What he means to say is that we understand. It happens to all of us sometime. We've carried on with classes as usual and everyone else has been up to the usual craziness.

Melissa: That's good to here. Now you two need to get more sleep for your classes since it is so late and I'm going to catch up in the reading room so that I can get back into the swing of things.

Sprocket (nods head as if to say finally and that all is getting better).

Melissa: Good night you two.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hu boy... Hectic morning, replying to all the posts in the reading room, and catching up with a new chapter or two.
Don't worry about the Horseman guys... He's gourding the pumpkin patch... That's where he usually digs up a spare calabeza. *Chuckles inwardly at the bad pun, "calabaza" is the Spanish word for pumpkin combined with "cabeza" the Spanish word for head.

But now it's November 2, the Mexican Day of the Dead... So there'll be some skeletons rattling through the corridors and out of the closets. Uncle Deadly might still be in a good haunting mood. And I'll need Rosita's help prepping the monster menus. If you notice the bats with sombreros, skull masks, or firey flames errupting around their bodies, then you know those are some creepy critters decorations for the howliday.
Have fun guys and ghouls.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Scene opens...

Beau: *making mexican food*
Bobo: *eating mexican food*
Bo: Hey, today is the Mexican Day of the Dead.
Bean: Yeah! And guess what I put in the Mexican food?

...end scene

And that's another day in Doorm Room 4...

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
I'll need Rosita's help prepping the monster menus..
Rosita: I'll be there in a bit Ed. We'll make delicious things!
You guys going to be making churros?
Rosita:Si! You like them?
Sure do!
Rosita:OK...I'll make sure we make lots of them.Hasta luego chicas!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count: Hello Rosita... Ed left for another day on campus, but ve can go over the menu for tonight. Churros eh? Haven't had those in a long time... Ve can dowse them vith some dark brown sugar, in keeping vith the Halloveen feel of things.
*Heads off to common room kitchen to do some cooking.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *on the phone* I'm sorry to hear that.
Bean: *bounce*
Beau: Shh! He is on the television.
Bobo: Phone.
Beau: Who shall I phone?
Bear: It is polite to be quiet when someone is talking on the telephone.

Bo: *on phone* On the ROAD? Run OVER? How!
Bobo: Sounds traggic.
Beau: Sounds triage.
Bean: Sounds teriffic.
Bear: Sounds horrific.

Bo: ...oh...oh...I'm sorry...it's a great loss...
Bean: *sigh*
Beau: *sad*
Bobo: *confused*
Bear: *sad, yet cheery*

Bo: ...yes, I will pass on the message. *hangs up* Guys, the pizza man dropped our pizzas all over the road, we'll have to order more...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, home again... Wonder what The Count and Rosita have been cooking up in the cauldrons over in the common room kitchen for today's festivities. Mayhaps there's a birthday coming up, not sure whose though... Must be someone here at the dorms though.
The monsters were happily cleaning up the roads, seems there was a major pizza spill. The arteries were clogged up with all that mozzarella... And traffic was backed up too, good thing I got back home before that all happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.