Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Uncle Deadly: Ah the day of the dead. The day of me, one may say. And it sounds like we'll have some lovely food and stories to tell.
Me: And for you Uncle D., flowers to take to your tombstone! But since I don't know where that is and you're right here I just thought I'd give them to you.
Uncle D.: Thank you my fiend. Now come along, let us go see if Eduardo needs any help from the two of us.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Singing... If I knew you were coming, I'd've baked a cake...
Good thing I am, a big old chocolate chip one for Cookie Monster, his B-Day today you know.
Wonder if Kyle took him over to Mike's Bakery... You know what happened the last time that furry blue guy went down to get himself a birthday cookie...

Oh, the dragon tortilla chips are ready, good. Extra hot diablo tabasco dipping sauce softened with a bit of honey... Churros powdered with black sugar... Inferno enchiladas smothered with some demon roasted peppers and tomato sauce... Nachos next to the tortilla chips... And of course some refright bean and beef burritos.

Add a touch of Mexican mood music with a South of the Border spookness touch, and this party's ready to start.

Happy haunting you guys. Oh, Ryan and Uncle D, so glad to meet you guys here.
Set the table and go skulking through the halls letting everyone know dinner's on please.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*walks into the common room* Here I am guys. And yes I went to get the cake other then him. *points to Cookie Monster*

Cookie M: Me said me not eat it.

Surrrre. Oh and...

Grover: Here I am. Here with the dead meat cooked.

That's what I was about to say. Grover your good.

Grover: Not really. *sets plate down with the bugers*

Why do you say that?

Grover: I did my best and this monster came out of nowhere and ate all the burgers.

Sorry to hear that.

Grover: That is not the bad part.

What is?

Grover: I forgot to tell him it was hot.

Why's that bad?

Grover: He then burped and caught the fan on fire.

FIRE! *runs to the room*

Cookie M: You played trick on Kyle.

Grover: Yes I did.

*coming back down the hallway* You got me Grover. You got me. *funny music comes on*

Katzi428

Reaction score
Rosita:So...you like the food the Count,Ed & I prepared,girls?
Delicious!dipping a nacho chip into the cheese sauce
Prairie:And the tacos are good too Rosita.You all worked very hard and did a great job!
Rosita:You like the bean burritos Kathy?I remember you saying you like bean burritos.
Yes,I did say that,and yes the burritos are muy delicioso!
Rosita:Good!Glad you like them.Save your appetite for the churros.bringing in a plate of churros
Prairie:They're kind of like long stick donuts right Rosita?
Rosita:Right Prairie.They have cinnamon on them.Oh...and they're fresh from the oven so careful when you eat them.
blowing on one a bit before taking a bite Oh Rosita...I love it!
Prairie:Me too!
Gaffer sits on the floor with a mantilla on her head but doesn't look very happyMeow?pleading look as if to say "Can I please have this taken off me?
Rositagiggling:Oh Gaffer...you poor gata....I'm sorry.Here...let me take that off of you.taking it offBetter?
Gaffer makes a dive under the couch
Something tells me Gaffer was kind of embarrassed!
the three of us laugh

tvlistingman

Reaction score
ZOE: What are you doing, Peter?

PETER: Making TV Listings on the Computer

LITTLE BIRD: Nice!!!

BABY BEAR: Where's it from

PETER: Los Angeles

BABY BEAR: Los Angeles?

LITTLE BIRD: Why Los Angeles, Peter?

PETER: I have a lot of TV listings around the country and wanted to know what was on one part of the country back then, like September 13, 1979

Zoe: Nice!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Awsome stuff everyone.

Herry: I love your dip Kathy and Prairie.

Grover: I love what Ed made. What is it called again?

Cookie M: Me want some cake! It's me birthday.

I know that Cookie but not now. Wait till everyone ready.

Maurice: Good stuff Grover. Your burgers are good.

Grover: Thank you Maurice.

Great job Rostia. I love this stuff. *eats some more* Everyone has done a great job.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Thanks Herry! But all the credit goes to Rosita,Ed & the Count:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys... Just got back from another session in the vaults adding Muppet names to my master list.
But come on, time to have some frightful fiesta fun. Oh hey Kyle... Good, you got the cake.
*Brings out chocolate chip cake. Then we'll have one for Cookie and another for the rest of us.
*Sets candles which'll flicker on by themselves when ready.

Directing your attention to the ceiling above us... Notice that dragonish diablo hanging there? Well, that's the piñata filled with lots of goodies just waiting to be busted wide open by a lucky someone.
Line up and take your turns... *Puts blindfold on Prairie and hands her the bat... Just a triple spin little miss Dawn... And batter up!
Should she miss, next one in line gets a turn.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hey guys... Just got back from another session in the vaults adding Muppet names to my master list.
But come on, time to have some frightful fiesta fun. Oh hey Kyle... Good, you got the cake.
*Brings out chocolate chip cake. Then we'll have one for Cookie and another for the rest of us.
*Sets candles which'll flicker on by themselves when ready.

Directing your attention to the ceiling above us... Notice that dragonish diablo hanging there? Well, that's the piñata filled with lots of goodies just waiting to be busted wide open by a lucky someone.
Line up and take your turns... *Puts blindfold on Prairie and hands her the bat... Just a triple spin little miss Dawn... And batter up!
Should she miss, next one in line gets a turn.
Prairie:OK...here I go!twirling1...2....3! DARN! Missed! Oh well...at least I tried.Good luck,whoever's next.:smile:
(OOC:Congrats on post #9800 in here Ed!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*OOC: Thanks Kath... Herry, come on, give it a swing. Not too hard though buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.