Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beth C

Reaction score
*peers into baggie* oh wow.. chocolate! Yummy!!!

Those are some fun activities that you have planned. I'll be sure to stick around to see most of them. Got some holiday plans of my own but nothing that should stop me from having fun here as well.

:confused: Pools? Did you say the campus has a pool? Come, Beaker and lets get changed into our swimsuits using the new Muppet Labs Instant Changer.

:eek: *cringes* Meepy Meep MEEP!

Me: Uh, Bunsen, I don't think you should use that, the last time you tried it you ended up with my swimsuit on.

~Beth C

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hi BethC, it's great to see you here again. Sorry you missed out on the scavenger hunt.
*Hands BethC baggie filled with Halloween goodies.
But here's a sampler with a lot of little goodies from the hunt's treasure. Hope you like 'em.
As for activities here in the dorms... Well, tomorrow is Sesame Street's official 35th birthday. We could have a party for that. And then there's Thanksgiving in a couple of weeks. We could have a nice dinner for all the boarders here in the dorms.
Anyway, glad to see you again, and hope you have fun here in the dorms.

Oh yeah, now that you're settled in your room, don't forget to head on over to the pools for some added fun.
Who's in for another trip to Sesame Street tomorrow. Count has already said why this trip would be taken. Its SS b-day tomorrow.

Grover: Yea I Grover was going to send invataion to everyone but since its easy to just call a meeting and tell everyone.

All ya'll have to do is sign up at the front desk. That is if you want to go. I really don't know anything about the tranpreation so far but I was going to see if we could use the EM bus. Oh and everyone who wants to come can. So just because your not a SS character and all you know your all welcome. Just sign and then when tomorrow comes be ready. Count would keep up with who signs and everything? If you don't mind? Thanks Count. Going on to work. Talk to ya'll later.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure, guess I could keep a nice little ledger of who's signed up for the trip. That is, if anyone besides us decides to go. Might send a bat of mine to ask JFS if she wants to go with the band, and if they can loan us their bus for the trip.
At least I'll be sure to R.I.P. tonight and be extra happy tomorrow while wearing my SS colors, seeing as how I finally finished that CD folder with my collection's photos.
So, here's hoping for a big turnout for tomorrow's trip to Sesame!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Statler: Sesame Street? Who will we see there
Waldorf: Elmo... I'm so sick of that little--
Me: Shhh! Count us in! I'll leave these two with Oscar!

christyb

Reaction score
Hey is it too late for someone to move in????? I'm new here. If it's not too late what's left??

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Christyb, and welcome to Muppet Central, and the Muppet College Dorms.
Sent you an E-mail with all the info you need for joining us here as a new dormhouse boarder.
Hope it helps and have a good day.

christyb

Reaction score
Thanks!!!! Sorry about bugging you to death. My computer is doing some very strange things so I was covering all my bases. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's quite OK, ChristyB. Used to people interested in joining us here at the dorms covering all their bases like that.
BTW: Forgot to mention, Janice and Lips are still available as roommates. If you were to choose either or both of them, Room #35 would be ready for you, since all the band members would be neighbors in the same wing of the dormhouse.
Hope to hear from you soon as to your roommate and room number choices, and have a good day.

christyb

Reaction score
Ok. I'd like my roomate to be Scooter (I'm not seeing him on your taken list) just pick a random room for us. We're easy.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK then, let me see.
Hmmm, what room to give you. Ah ha! I know the one.
*Runs hand along wall till reaching marble number 18.
OK, if you'll follow me, I'll take you to your room.
*Pushes past lobby doors, and then hallway doors. You see that big room in front of us with the big bay windows? That's the common room, there's one on each floor. And the neat thing is that the furnaces in the rear right corners hide a dumbwaiter elevator inside. Well, it's just a turn to the right... And it'll be the second door down on our right. The only other room that's occupied in this wing is the far corner room on the left, Kermit and Sam and McFraggle are there.
*Hands key to Scooter. Hope you guys have fun, either Aaron or one of my bats will be here shortly with your luggage. Don't forget to tell us how you plan to decorate/design your room. You can find some examples throughout the thread.
Have fun and it's great to have you here at the dorms.

Status
Not open for further replies.