Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Me:Yeah and considering all of the cheating that we did, I'm sure that the Count will be pleased that we used teamwork at the end.

Erine81981

Reaction score
G-MAN said:
Me:Yeah and considering all of the cheating that we did, I'm sure that the Count will be pleased that we used teamwork at the end.
Hey there Gererd. He has a point there Dee. What do you say?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Dee: I think if you really to,we EM group,Kyle's group and G-Man's group could all go down to the Count's chambers and claim the treasure, or I'll go and do it and share it with everyone?

*Dee walks to Count's room with key in hand & puts the key in the coffin*

Dee: Awaken sleepy batty friend..and arise from your long slumber.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*JFS watches as the coffin slowly opens with music in the background.
Uh... uh...
*Opens eyes and realizes what's happening.
Ah ha! Vonderful!
*Rises from coffin in full costume.
Ah, you've freed me from my coffin. Thanks friends, I sincerely hope you've enjoyed yourselves during the scavenger hunt. And now, it's time for the treasure.
*Opens up refrigerated treasure chest to reveal a wonderous booty of Halloween treats.
Tell G-Man and Kyle to come and we'll dole out the treasure amongst everyone here. There's regular candies like M&M's, Milky Way morsels, Snicker bites which I affectionately call SnickerTreats, little bags of Tollhouse cookies, peppermint candies, and classic Starbursts.
There are also some other goodies like bat-cookies, number-cookies, fudge spiders, chocolate spider webs, chocolate lightningbolts, and spooky pumpkin pastries.
Come on in and I'll help you guys fill up your bags with the loot.
Thanks and Happy Halloween!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Over heard. Standing outside your door. Thanks Count.

Grover: Don't forget about us?!

Herry: Yea.

Cookie M: Any cookies?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Now how could I forget about the three of you? Course there are cookies, enough for everyone. Oh, and please call G-Man and Rizzo and tell them to come down here to give/hand out the treasure amongst all my good friends here at the dorms.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Me:We're here
Rizzo:Oh yes, we're definately here, by the way Gererd, there's something I wanted to tell you.
Me:what?
Rizzo:Our or rather Van Neuter's time machine has gone missing.
Me:Gasp!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, now that everybody's here... wait a sec, Cookie Monster's here with Kyle and Grover and Herry.
Why's that important? Well, wasn't Cookie Monster the last one in the time machine? If he's here, then the time machine oughta be back in front of the grandfather clock where you guys left it.

Anyway, you see the grand Halloween goodies treasure here before you. Gonna fill up these bags and hand it to all of you, and the rest of the dormhouse boarders if they want any. OK, that'll be five baggies worth to G-Man and Rizzo and JFS and the band apiece, and three baggies full to Kyle and the Monsters. OK, take the baggies and fill them up accordingly, wanna make sure that you guys have first pick. Just remember to leave some for the rest of the dormhouse, so they can come in and have a nice post-Halloween treat.
Hope you guys like the goodies and have a great time here in the dorms.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Me:Here that Rizzo, save some for everybody else. (slaps him on the back of the head)

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Count said:
OK, now that everybody's here... wait a sec, Cookie Monster's here with Kyle and Grover and Herry.
Why's that important? Well, wasn't Cookie Monster the last one in the time machine? If he's here, then the time machine oughta be back in front of the grandfather clock where you guys left it.

Anyway, you see the grand Halloween goodies treasure here before you. Gonna fill up these bags and hand it to all of you, and the rest of the dormhouse boarders if they want any. OK, that'll be five baggies worth to G-Man and Rizzo and JFS and the band apiece, and three baggies full to Kyle and the Monsters. OK, take the baggies and fill them up accordingly, wanna make sure that you guys have first pick. Just remember to leave some for the rest of the dormhouse, so they can come in and have a nice post-Halloween treat.
Hope you guys like the goodies and have a great time here in the dorms.
Cookie was never gone. He's been right here all this time. Isn't that right Cookie? *slaps Cookie on the back but it falls apart*

Grover: Uh guys?! :concern: :confused: *points to rubble on floor*

Herry: He's right. ITS AN IMPOSTER!!!

Did I hear you right Count? Cookie and the Time Machine isn't here? DARN! I knew there was something wrong with this Cookie Monster. This is one weird day.

Status
Not open for further replies.