Status
Not open for further replies.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
HTG: Hey Animal, ready to hit the Pool?
*Animal nods. HTG and Animal head down to the pool.*

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Dee: SS 35th Birthday,wahoooo. Hey Count, we're all busy tomorrow,but the bus will be ready to use whenever everybody else is.I'll just leave the keys with whomever will be driving it(or you can take them now and hand them to the driver in the morning). We(the EM)will celebrate SS's birthday late in the evening. Welcome to the dorms Christyb and Scooter.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks JFS, hope you're having a nice evening. Will talk it over, not sure if we'll take your bus since so few of us are going. Maybe you and the band could meet us tomorrow night at SS for the birthday festivities?
Hmmm, will talk it over with the guys, but thanks anyway.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Kyle... looks like TuttertheMouse, you and the Monsters, and Mokey and I are the only ones who'll be getting up to leave for SS tomorrow. Since it's so few of us who are going, you think we could ride in your car instead? That way, JFS and the EM can arrive there in their bus tomorrow night and surprise us with a rocking B-Day musical tribute. That is, if they decide to meet us there tomorrow night as part of the festivities.

Well, hope you guys sleep well tonight. As for me, my bats are dancing the Batty Bat with joy cause I finally got that master CD of mine with all my figure collection photos.
And that's why tonight I will definitely...

*In deep Undertaker voice: "Rest In Peace!"

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Oh,then we'll just meet you there tomorrow night,that will work out great for all of us.G'night everyone.Pleasant dreams.

Doctor Teeth

Reaction score
Hey all. I'm in the process of moving in, but for now It's looks like I'll be sleeping in an old refrigerator box outside the dorms.
Can you picture that?!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Doctor Teeth, sent you a list of the current register to your E-mail address. Hope you get and we hear back from you soon.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Me:Oh boy, a trip to Sesame Street? Count us in (No pun intended)
Rizzo:Yeah, we missed out on last year, and I can't wait to see my good buddy Oscar again he he

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hey Kyle... looks like TuttertheMouse, you and the Monsters, and Mokey and I are the only ones who'll be getting up to leave for SS tomorrow. Since it's so few of us who are going, you think we could ride in your car instead? That way, JFS and the EM can arrive there in their bus tomorrow night and surprise us with a rocking B-Day musical tribute. That is, if they decide to meet us there tomorrow night as part of the festivities.

Well, hope you guys sleep well tonight. As for me, my bats are dancing the Batty Bat with joy cause I finally got that master CD of mine with all my figure collection photos.
And that's why tonight I will definitely...

*In deep Undertaker voice: "Rest In Peace!"
Thats fine by me Count. If ya'll want to go ahead and leave at whenever thats fine. I have to get to work so I'll be there after work. (I just hope that my computer will work when I want it to) But yea I'll talk ya'll later. *leaves a note on TV in the common room*

Status
Not open for further replies.