Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
MN: Storyteller...
Storyteller: All right, all right, I misread the calendar.
Nora: Okay, I'll bring Scooter and Skeeter's presents over! (runs out of room)
MN: I'll be along in a bit. Let's see. One book of James Taylor hits arranged for solo acoustic guitar, one book of random blues tunes, same arrangement, one trial membership to the Falling For You skydiving school...and one pack of Ace bandages, just in case.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red: Boy, what a weekend!
Beth: Yep, sure was great! We beat the Mice in the game 33-21!
Wanda: Not a bad way to start off the year
Abby: I had fun at the game and the party! It was a fun weekend.
Beth: Yes it was. I'm glad you're feeling better Abby. Now it sounds like Lisa's getting sick, or well, maybe not
Red: We should take her some chicken soup just in case
Beth: Wanda should take it, it'll give her an excuse to see Rowlf
Wanda: Oh hush now. I'd be glad to take it though
*they make chicken soup and Wanda brings it up to room 24 explaining that it's not because she is sick, it's to prevent her from getting sick*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? That's not the score I got from Prawny... Will let the two of you get together and talk it over before adding it to the team's record.
And Lisa and Ryan... You know your rooms are diagonally across from each other's right?
Heh... Still have some posts to go through.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Announcement.

Hello to all of the dorms' residents. A bit of bad news to relay. It seems that the file where I kept the dorms current register has been corrupted.
*Stupid MSN Messenger program...

Anywayif you could... I would appreciate it if everybody who's been admitted as registered residents of the dorms to please send me their E-mail addresses, one of the points required in the new application form for residency here at the dorms.

Sorry for the small inconvenience. Hope to hear from all of you guys, send the message to my PM inbox or E-mail if the box gets too filled up. Thank you and have a good night.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hello to all of the dorms' residents. A bit of bad news to relay. It seems that the file where I kept the dorms current register has been corrupted.

Anywayif you could... I would appreciate it if everybody who's been admitted as registered residents of the dorms to please send me their E-mail addresses, one of the points required in the new application form for residency here at the dorms.

Sorry for the small inconvenience. Hope to hear from all of you guys, send the message to my PM inbox or E-mail if the box gets too filled up. Thank you and have a good night.
OK Count & Ed...I Emailed mine to your Email address.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: (tip-toes into room 29) Well, I'm back. I don't really like leaving my roomies but that's just the way it will have to be for one more weekend until this show is over. Looks like everyone's asleep. Well, I'll just say that the Dorms were brought to you today by the Letters M, S, and by the Number 18. Sweet dreams.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: *attempting to move quietly around the room*
Gillis: (sleepily) Wh-what's going on?
Kim: Sorry, Gillis. Did I wake you?
Gillis: No, I always talk in my sleep at *checks clock* 7:38 in the morning. What are you doing?
Kim: I got called in to work this morning, at the school. Last minute.
Gillis: Obviously, or you wouldn't be rushing like this. What grade are you subbing for.
Kim: I dunno. The secretary didn't even know.
Gillis: You mean you agreed to sub and you don't even know what grade it's for?
Kim: Shhh! Keep your voice down; don't want to wake the neighbors, or our other roommates for that matter. The only thing I know is that it's elementary school. With any luck, I won't be subbing in the fifth grade.
Gillis: What's wrong with fifth-graders?
Kim: That's when they start becoming obnoxious little brats who hang around the library and cause trouble. Now go back to sleep, and let the others know where I went.
Gillis: *laying back down* All right. What time will you be home?
Kim: Any time between 3 and 4; depends on if I need to stay after for any reason.
Gillis: You mean the aide's sub might have to stay after school? *snickers*
Kim: To help the teacher, Gillis. To help the teacher.
Gillis: Oh, teacher's pet then.
Kim: Y'know, you're skating on thin ice, Maestro.
Gillis: How? It's not even winter. *snickers*
Kim: Just go back to sleep. I'll see you guys this afternoon.

-Kim

christyb

Reaction score
*at my computer typing away*

Skeeter: Hey! When did you get home?

Christyb: A little while ago. So how was your weekend?

Skeeter: Great! I'm sorry you had to miss the party.

Christyb: Me too. But my Mom and Dad wanted me to be there for my Uncle's surprise birthday party.

Skeeter: I understand. So what's this the next best seller? or more Destiny?

Christyb: A little of both and some homework. *glances at a clock* Say aren't you late for gymnastics practice?

Skeeter: Oh crud you're right! *runs out of our room*

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
MN is hunched over at computer, typing something.

Nora: What'cha working on?
MN: A new and utterly creepy story.
Nora: Oh no...is the Killer Fish in this one, too?
MN: No. I'm still trying to work out all the logistics of it.
Nora: (flumps down onto bed) What's it called?
MN: The Curse of the Golden Boar. You're in it, I'm in it, the Muppets and Muppeteers are in it, a bunch of us are in it...that sorta thing.
Nora: You gonna post it?
MN: I might, if I can find time to write it...oh, headache.
Nora: Maybe you ought to take a breather or something.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Sis... Here's Skeeter's present, sorry it's late. Got her a neat sports watch, it has a stopwatch feature and a sort of bugle call alarm. Hope she likes it.

Oh hi Erin...If you need some help plotting out story implications... My door's open, or you can leave a message.
BTW: If you could please send me via PM or forum mailer your E-mail addy, I'd appreciate that.

See you guys later, I'm off to the campus.
*Scheming over a few things going on in my mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.