Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*A knock is heard at the door of room 3*
Beth: I'll get it! I bet it's my friend!
*opens the door to reveal Wanda the Cat surrounded by luggage*
Beth: Wanda! It's so good to see you! *they hug*
Wanda: Thanks! It's good to be here. I had a little trouble finding the place, as he's said before, Rowlf's not real good at giving directions
Beth: It's no problem. My other roommates, Red Fraggle and Abby Cadabby are at classes and then they have cheerleading practice, but you'll see them tonight
Wanda: Great! Want to help me with my bags? I hate to ask but..
Beth: It's no problem. I'm going to call Kate later and see if you can audition for the choir too. We could use your stunning voice!
Wanda: Oh that sounds wonderful! I'd love the chance to sing!
*they set about getting Wanda's stuff into the room and getting her all unloaded*

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
vacation...

Diana: I'm officially on vacation time,11 days off from work.Going to spend most of the time getting things done around the dorm,and travelling.I love Great Muppet Caper,watching it now,whilst listening to my MP3s.How are you Janice?

Janice: I'm like so bummed,I mean rully,it's like cold today and raining.We need to find some indoor activities to spend the day doing.

Zoot: We can always play.

Floyd: That's true.Nothing like a song to wake up the day.

Diana: I'm going to bake some brownies,you all can play.Enjoy yourselves.

*leaves out*

*Electric Mayhem plays Sing Sing Sing*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hearing music eminating from Room #33...

*Singing....
Me and you.
Are subject to.
The blues now and then.

When you get the blues and sing them out.
You sing them out again.

Hmmm, wonder if she'd like to get in on the Quire that Kate's putting together. The band can always get gigs playing for the MC Frogs at their games, first one's this Saturday.
Wonder if they know they have a balcony space behind their room connected to their room's outer back wall. Oh well, they'll find it whenever they feel like holding an impromptu dorms concert.
*Moves along, en route to the campus.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Bean: *bangs on Muppet Newsgirl's door* Norman is my middle name! You called? Hmm? Hmm?
Beau: *creeps by*
Bobo: *on tiptoes*
Bo: *runs into own room, slams and double locks the doors*
MN: (triple-locks the door) We're closed. No deliveries.
Storyteller: You know, everyone, Richard Hunt told me this really good joke about hasenpfeffer...:smirk:
Nora: SHHHH! Don't! You'll only incite him more!
MN: (gruff Scottish accent) I warned them but oh, no, it's just a harmless little bunny...
Nora: Oh, Storyteller, if only you hadn't made that Psycho reference! (sotto voce) So how does that joke go?
MN: Bo, call your roommate back in, please? :wink: :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Come on guys. Tonight's the Awards for the MC'ers. We can go vote. Maybe we'll get some awards.

Maurice: I've got my bowtie and top hat.

Ok. We'll leave a note for Grover and Herry. Come on Cookie. We have to hurry to get the front row seat.

Cookie M: Me sorry. *putting on bowtie* Me can't do it!

Maurice: I'll help you Cookie Monster. *gets it on Cookie Monster's neak* There.
Cookie M: Thank you Maurice.

*walking out the door* Come on guys!

Cookie Monster and Maurice: Coming!

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: (starts to run after Kyle's car) Kyle, wait! Oh, no...The awards aren't actually until next week. Today is just when the voting is happening. He's going to the theater and no one will be there.
Telly: Atleast he'll be sure to get a good seat.

Java

Reaction score
<Writes quick scrawled note for Sprocket when he comes back from class>
Sprocket,
They've called me in for overtime at work. Please welcome our new roommate when he arrives this evening and tell him that I'm sorry I wasn't here to welcome him. I'll see you all in the morning after my meeting is over.
Don't forget your homework!

Later,
Melissa

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Beth and Wanda have finished unpacking her things. She now sleeps on a bunk above Beth's bed. Many cat things now adorn the room as well as a picture of Rowlf added to the collection of pictures scattered about*
Beth: Yea! This is going to be great!
Wanda: I'm so glad to be here, especially with another Minnesota girl
Beth: Yep, we gotta stick together
Wanda: I hope I like your roommates. Abby Cadabby looks really cute. Red seems like fun.
Beth: Abby's a sweetheart. Careful though, she's just getting over a cold. Red's awesome, she's like my alter ego, we compliment each other quite well.
Wanda: That's awesome! So, when will they be here?
Beth: In a little bit, they're at practice right now
Wanda: So about that choir?
Beth: Right! Let me call Kate. Hey, does Rowlf know you're here yet?
Wanda: Not yet, but I'm sure I'll bump into him eventually
Beth: *calling Kate* Hi Kate, I've got another person, well, cat who'd like to join the choir. Her name is Wanda, I've wrote about her in a couple of fan fics. She's got a great voice. Let me know if she can stop by to audition sometime.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Hey, has Clifford posted the football roster yet?
Ernie: I don't think so.
Telly: I hope he posts it soon. I want to know if I made the team this year! I'm getting so nervous thinking about it!
Big Bird: I'm sure you made it, Telly.
Bry: You guys want some lunch?
Big Bird: Where's Bert?
Ernie: He's taking a nap.
Bry: Well, I'll make you guys some food and then I'll set Bert's aside for when he wakes up. May I offer you guys some Figgy Fizz Soda to start with?

Status
Not open for further replies.