Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAR

Reaction score
Big Bird: (in his nest, sleeping) Quaquaquaqua...
Telly: (also asleep in his triangle bed) Zzzzzzzz...
(all is quiet in room 29 with bags and boxes still not fully unpacked and things not put away yet)
Bry: Hmm...think I'll go up on the roof and get some night air. (goes upstairs to the roof) Hi, Luna.
Luna (the Moon): Hello, Bryan. What are you doing awake at this time?
Bry: Well...I couldn't sleep and I didn't wanna wake Big Bird and Telly.
Luna: I see they're your roommates again.
Bry: Yeah, I love having them around. We have a good time together. I couldn't split with them. Rosita is now rooming with Kathy and Prairie Dawn, so it's nice to still have her around even if she isn't living with us.
Luna: She has such a warm spirit.
Bry: She does.
Luna: And what about Snuffy?
Bry: Snuffy hasn't returned to us this time, but we'll see. Maybe something will happen. Bert and Ernie are also joining us this time though. I am really excited for them to get here.
Luna: You know, they lived at the dormhouse before, but I never saw much of them at all. I hope to see them more often this time.
Bry: Oh, you will. They'll be arriving soon.
Luna: Oh good. How do you like being back in the dorms?
Bry: It's nice. Good to see old friends again and some new ones too. I can't wait to meet everyone. Haven't really had the time this weekend.
Luna: It's always nice to meet new friends of all kinds. I enjoy seeing so many different people and creatures coming together and having a good time.
Bry: It's great. Well, I should probably turn in now, but would you like to do the sponsors tonight?
Luna: I would love to, Bryan. I would love to. The Muppet College Dorms were brought to you today by the letter V and by the number 14.
Bry: Goodnight, Luna.
Luna: Goodnight, Bryan. (she floats back up continuing to light the night sky)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Well, I'm off to work, you guys have a good day at school!
Abby: I will! I'm going to learn everything!
Beth: That's great, but don't worry if you don't learn everything in one day!
Red: I'm excited to be back in classes too, it will be fun
Beth: Let's catch up later tonight at Everybody Eats
Abby: Oh boy!
Red: Sounds good!

christyb

Reaction score
Skeeter: Room descript time! I get to tell b/c I've locked Christy away with the orders to write.

*From the hall closet*

Christyb: *muffled* Not funny Skeeter! You are so gonna get it when I get out of here. I know where Scooter keeps that home movie of you when you were three!!!

Skeeter: *Holding the door shut* Ignore her.

Our room is laid out as a typical dorm room style, but without the prison cell feel. You enter the room through a small hallway that holds the bathroom and a walk in closet that Christyb and I share. Once out of the hallway there is a desk directly to your left against the wallholding Christyb's desk, computers, video equipment, and school books. Her bed is a few feet from the desk. On the floor is a nice blue plush area rug..to protect the floor b/c we're messy! Now on my side of the room, just look in the opposite corner is my desk. which at any given time is covered with my sports equipment, balls, and I think my computer is in there...somewhere. My bed is against the wall also. A large picture window is on the wall opposite of the door letting loads of light and a great view of campus. Intermingled on the walls are photos of family, friends, and whatever strikes our fancy.

* a note appears from under the closet door and Mother from the Moppet family appears*

Mother: *unfolds paper*

Skeeter: Gimme that!

Mother: *reading* Christyb would like to define that "fancy" means the many pictures of a certain host from a certain show whose title contains the word "Tonight".

Skeeter: What are you doing here? You belong in the other thread!

Mother: A very brief cameo.

*from inside the closet*

Christyb: I told you I'd get you back!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Rully? Hmmm, didn't know Skeeter liked Johnny Carson or Jay Leno. Wonder how you guys have a great view of campus from that window if your room's down in the basement. Oh well, guess it's just like that migrating log. Hugs Sis, she'll let you out of that closet eventually. Be back later tonight, stuck here on campus till my evening class is over.

christyb

Reaction score
I can clue you into that. Now that I'm outta the closet. It ain't real. Tis all computer genterated holograms.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: Hey, why do they get a hologram projector? All I get is Gonzo!

Gonzo: Hey! I'm very projecting!

Me: Don't I know it...

Uncle Deadly: Excuse me Ryan, but don't you have some sort of...Erm...Commentary on a certain story of you? Mmm?

Me: Oh...Yeah...Thanks Uncle D. C'mon Gonzo, let's go.

Gonzo: Go where? Where are you taking me? I have my rights as a weirdo! E Pluribus Insaneum! In Weird we trust! Fight the power!!

Me: Are you quite finished?

Gonzo: Yes, I'm done.

Me: Good, let's go.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(comes into lobby with a stack of gear in tow, followed by the Storyteller and Nora)

Okay, I'm assuming this is the right place. (rings bell) We're here!

Nora: I need to lie down. My little brother and sister almost destroyed the house this morning with one of their ongoing science projects.
Storyteller: Oh, another one of those...say, did I ever tell you the story of the great Pyro Fraggle...

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Well, looks like the Doozers are all set to work on some of the details of our room and Biff and Sully should be back after their lunch break to continue fixing these doors. In the meantime, I'm going to go take a bath. Telly, you keep an eye on things for me, okay?
Telly: You got it!
Bry: What are you doing, Big Bird?
Big Bird: I'm going to go downstairs and say hi to Rosita. You know she moved in with Kathy and Prairie over the weekend.
Bry: Yeah, I am so glad she is still around. Tell her I said hola!
Big Bird: I will!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: *coming back in room carrying fainted Gonzo*

UD: Oh dear, "Old Friends" got another one then, hmm?

Me: Heh, I guess so, oh well. *drops Gonzo on the floor* I'm sure he enjoyed that.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*knock...knock*
Rosita:I'll get that.
Prairie: OK...thanks Rosita.
Rosita:*opening the door* Big Bird!Hi! *giving him a hug* Ooh it's so good to see you! Want some birdseed cookies and milk? Kathy...do we have any birdseed cookies around?
Yep....went to the grocery store in Hensonville today and bought a box. Hiya Big Bird!
Prairie:Hi Big Bird!

Status
Not open for further replies.