Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oscar: I wanted to tell you that I'm....please forgive me Granny...sorry for what I did to you when we did the Ask Oscar bit. Here are some grouch gummy worms. *hands Telly the can of Grouch Gummy worms* Heh heh heh heh...this is going to be fun. Go ahead Telly. Open it.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: *returning to dorms* Guys! I'm back!

Gonzo: Ryan we've missed you! I've had no one to clean up after my stunts!

Camilla: Bawk bagawk!

UD: Ah yes, Ryan my fiend, welcome home! Now, get yourself to writing that super top secret fan-fiction you talked about before departing so suddenly.

Me: I'm going Uncle D. I'm going. I do have a bit of homework to catch up on first, but I think I'll do fan-ficing first.

Clifford: Heh, it's not like we expected different of ya!

Java

Reaction score
Sprocket, do you want to come with me as I go down to the reading room to catch up on all the fan-fics?

Arrgh, roo. <Nods and puts reading glasses on and runs to wait by door.>

Good, maybe we'll meet up with some of the others as we do.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Getting in from the trip

Hey there Melissa. Hey Sprocket. *pats him on the head* We're just back from our little trip.

Maurice: We went to the movies.

Cookie M: Me got to ride the horses.

That was fun to watch Cookie Monster.

Herry: Gorver is still at work.

Yeah I know. He'll be home later. Nice talking to ya'll. Oh by the way. Where are ya'll two headed?

Java

Reaction score
Just headed to read some fan-fic. In touring Hensonvill we got behind. What movie did you see?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Herry: Monster House. What else. *laughs*

Maurice: It was pretty scary but I still made it through.

Cookie M: Me just glad me had me cookies to eat.

Come on guys. See you around Melissa. Oh and by the way. My name's Kyle. *holds hand out* Sorry I didn't intoduce myself before. See 'round Sprocket.

Herry: Bye Melissa. Bye Sprocket.

Maurice: Bye Melissa and Sprocket!

Cookie M: Goood bye!

Java

Reaction score
Goodnight Kyle, nice to meet you.

Goodnight Harry, Maurice, and Cookie Monster.

Rowoo, ruff.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: Okay, been working all night, but me and the guys-

Camilla: Bagawk!

Me: -And Camilla, have been working on the room description:

Walking into the room we see a couch and a tatterred armchair with a hole through that back that belongs to Uncle Deadly. In front of the couch is our handy television set with our DVD/VHS combo machine on top and a Playstation 2 on the floor in front with "Muppet Party Cruise" and "Muppets Race Mania" video games stacked near. Directly behind the couch sits our kitchen complex and to the immediate right of that is Ryan and Clifford's room. Inside there is a bunk bed with green and blue sheets on each matress and two pillows on the bottom (Ryan's) and one on the top (Cliff's). The walls are painted a light shade of green. At the foot of the beds stantds a set of black shelves with Ryan's Muppet figures from Palisade's Toys perched carefully on it. And on the left side of the bed sits Ryan's desk, crammed full. In the center of the desk sits Ryan's computer, Fozzie, Beaker, Miss Piggy, Kermit, Wembely and Gobo plushies, a Kermit lamp, a Kermit desk set, phone, framed set of Muppet stamps with Jim Henson and Rainbow Connection Kermit action figures sitting in front, and finally a Kermit and Miss Piggy cookie jar. Right next to the door sits a much smaller shelf full of Muppet DVD's and VHS's: TMS Season 1, TMM, GMC, MFC, The Muppets Celebrate 30 Years, MTM, The Muppets go to Walt Disney World, Jim Henson's Funeral, The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson, MCC, MTI, Muppets Tonight! The Complete Series, MFS, KSY, VMC, MWoO, Best Ever Muppet Moments, FR Season 1, and the HIT! FR DVD releases, Follow That Bird, and Dinosaurs Season 1 and 2. To the left of Ryan and Clifford's room sits a smaller room where Gonzo and Camilla have two hammocks hung inside with a blanket and pillow on each. Inside the room sits all of Gonzo's things from all of his random acts. Uncle Deadly sleeps out on the couch when he does sleep, usually his time is spent watching television at night. And finally, hanging on the walls, is a framed picture of Kermit and Miss Piggy and a framed picture of the Muppets cast.

Phew, that about does it! G'night everybody!

Java

Reaction score
Okay Sprocket. I'm off to work for the day. Have fun and stay out of trouble.

<continues snoring>

<Melissa leaves note for Sprocket and walks out of room, quietly moving through the dorms so as not to disturb the rest of the residents.>

BEAR

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Oscar: I wanted to tell you that I'm....please forgive me Granny...sorry for what I did to you when we did the Ask Oscar bit. Here are some grouch gummy worms. *hands Telly the can of Grouch Gummy worms* Heh heh heh heh...this is going to be fun. Go ahead Telly. Open it.

Telly: Oh, okay...thanks, Oscar. (opens can and plastic snakes fly out) Whoaahh!!! Oh, Oscar!! You always do that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.