Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Urgh*banging head against fist*
Rosita:Headaches again,Kathy?
For once,no, Rosita.Thank goodness.taking the peach iced tea she offers me Thanks .I need this.
Rosita:De nada.So what's the matter?
Well...I'm working on a story and it's not quite going the way I want it to go.
Rosita:Mind if I take a look?
Be my guest handing my work over to Rosita
Rosita takes a look:Looks fine to me, Kathy.I don't see any problem.In fact I like it!
Oh,but Rosie...um...Rosita...I've liked writing since I was a kid!I hate writers' blocks!
Rosita:I think you're just tired.This plus over critical of yourself.No one is a perfect writer,Kath.Get some sleep,OK?
Yeah...OK *sigh*
Rosita: Buenas noches,mi amiga
Goodnight Rosita...and thanks.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Agree with Rosita. Just sleep on it Kath, and maybe you'll get some inspiration. Think about what the overall story you want to tell is, think of where you are, and how to get to the next part you want to have in the story. We all get those little complications from time to time.
Now then, I believe I'll be contacting the members of the review committee, but that can wait till the morrow.
One thing though, we could use some extra security... Been noticing a rash of new people trying to get near MC, they've all shared similar characteristics and appear to be somewhat shady. Be careful of who you talk to out there in town guys.
Good night, hope your dreams bring you renewed inspiration.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Whilst over breakfast...

*singing*

Janice:

Good morning Starshine,the Earth says,"Hello." You twinkle above us,we twinkle below.

Diana:

Good morning Starshine,you lead us along.My love and me as we sing,an early morning singing song.

Floyd and Janice:

Gliddy glop gloopy,nibby nobby nooby,la la la,lo lo.

Floyd and Diana:

Sabba,sibby,sabba,nibby abba nabby,la li la,lo lo.

All:

Tooby ooly walla,neeba abba nabba.Early morning singing song..

*sings*
Dr. Teeth: Hey,bulldog.Standing in the rain.Leap frog,doing it again.Some kind of happiness is measured out in miles.What makes you think your something special when you smile? You can talk to me,if you're lonely,you can talk to me...

Zoot: *snores*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... Now I know the dorms are back to normal. Kyle's got his monster clan in toe and I hear the melodious tones of Diana and the band singing that great song recorded by Oliver, "Good Morning Starshine".
Hope the committee replies with the results of their first assigned case soon, got a second one for them already lined up.

Java

Reaction score
Oh Sprocket, I had so much fun touring Hensonville this weekend, but now I'm exhausted. I'm going to go drop of this bag of peppermints, marshmellows, mini chocolate chips, and butterscotch for Ed, The Count and the bats for all their help and then I'm taking a nap. Do you want to walk with me.

<large snore errupts from nose>

Guess not.

<Melissa walks down to Eds room and hangs bag of sweets on the door. Then returns to room and climbs in bed.>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leaves Thank-You card for Melissa pinned between her door's crack, so as not to disturb her.

*Goes back downstairs, knocking on Room #5.
Sara? Sara? 15 seconds. Just wondering if everything's OK with you, LMK we can talk about whatever's on your mind... Just hope it's not Gonzo actually trying to do some new dance routine on your skull though, he'd have a hard time staying upright with all of your hair in the way.
Like I said, we can talk about stuff if you want. Have a good day Sara.

Oh look, found the little candies Melissa left for the bats. Well, think I'll just sneak off a butterscotch piece for...
*Goes into room, happy with everybody at the dorms so far.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oscar: *pops up* Wonder what everyone is doing today? Maybe there's someone I can play a trick on. *few minutes pass* Oh come on!? There has to be someone I can play a trick on. *slams trashlid on himself* *groans*

BEAR

Reaction score
Telly: (jumping passed Oscar's can on his pogostick) Boing! Boing! Boing! Hi, Oscar! Boing! Boing!....

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oscar: *pops up* Oh hey there Telly. *whispers* Yes! I can play that old trick on Telly. Hey Telly? Come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.