Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
So I'm assuming this means we can move back in now?

Also, will there be a list of all residents?

Just checking, I've got my car all loaded up with boxes ready to move back in!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dorms Opening.

Hope you found the descript posted above useful.

And now, here's the year's first version of the... *Grabs keys to usher people to their rooms.
Muppet College Dorms Register.
Floor 1.
Room #1: Eduardo (MC, The Count) and The Count von Count.
Count: Ah ha! Hello Ed! So vonderful to see you again.
You bet buddy. Was hoping Uncle D would join us this time, but... Oh well, here hold on to the key to our room for me.
Count: You can count on me.

Room #2: Christy and Skeeter.
*Walking to room in front of #1, hands key to Christy. OK Sis, you're directly across from our room.

Room #3: Beth and Abby Cadaby and Red Fraggle.
*Moving to room one door down from my own. Here you go Beth, you're next to us.

Room #5: Sara and Scooter.
And the two of you are in the room next to them, here's the key Scooter.

Room #6: Kathy and Prairie Dawn and Gaffer.
*Walking to room in front of Sara's, hands the key to Kathy. And you're across from that gofer and his girl. Um Kathy, I think you need to have a talk with Cookie Monster. Funny bit this morning.

Room #8: Allyssa (daughterdeadly) and Emmett Otter.
*Moving to the other hallway on the other side of the floor, hands key to Emmett. OK, the two of you are here on the other side of the floor's common room. My room's there on that side and the office is there sort of in between in front. Just knock if you need anything.

Floor 2.
Room #18: Layla and Hilda, Robot Kermit, Wanda, and Jim Henson Muppets (From various TMS appearances).
*Walks over to the second door down on our right in the West Wing. Here you are, this room's directly above #4 on the floor below, empty at the moment. Your key, we'll talk later.

Room #19: Kim and Betty Lou, Boober, Gillis and Tosh Fraggles, and The Beast.
*Walks to room diagonally to the right across from Layla's. Here's the key Kim, your room's directly above your Three Candles' middle sister's.

Room #20: Catherine and Kermit The Frog, Miss Piggy, and Fozzie Bear.
*Walks to room directly in front, hands key to Cath. Yours is directly across from hers and the Fraggles and friends. Now I hope you'll behave yourselves.
*Sly wink.

Room #22: Kendra (furryredmonster) and Elmo and Dorothy, Elmo's goldfish.
*Handing key to Kendra. Your room's here next to Catherine's, the last one in the corner. You can have Dorothy with you, it won't count against your roommate total.

Room #24: Lisa and Robin the Frog, Rowlf The Dog, and The Swedish Chef.
*Hands key to last sister from the library. Here's your sanctuary, perfect for writing all those fanfics we adore. Your room is directly above #9 from down below, empty at the moment.

Room #25: Ryan and Gonzo the Great, Camilla the Chicken, Clifford, and Uncle Deadly.
*Hands key to Ry, take care of them. Your room is diagonally to the left across from Lisa's.

Room #26: Kyle and Cookie, Grover, Herry, Maurice Monsters, and Oscar The Grouch.
*Gives Kyle the key while walking to the room in front of Ryan's. Here's your suite, to the left of Lisa's room. And no worries, Oscar's already in his trashcan in the common room.

Room #29: Bryan and Big Bird, Bert, Ernie, and Telly Monster.
*Walking to the room at the end of the hall, handing key to Bry. Your humble abode buddy. This one's directly above #14 from the basement, both in front of the floor's bathrooms.
Radar the Teddy Bear, Rubber Duckie, Bernice the Pigeon, and Chucky Sue the Hamster will be entrusted to you and your roomies as it won't count against your total either.

Floor 3.
Room #38: Kate and Gobo, Wembley and Lou Fraggles.
*Upstairs, hands key to Kate. OK, we're up on the third floor now. Your room's the one right here next to the common room, in the East Wing. Take care of those Fraggles.

Room #40: Melissa (Java) and Sprocket the Dog.
*Walks to the next room down on our righthand side, hands key to Melissa. And here's yours, right above Ryan's and next to Kate's. This'll probably work out better since Sprocket will have some Fraggles as neighbors.

OK, that's everybody... Waiting to hear back from Erin, seems she was interested in joining us.
Hope this little tour helps some of you remember where you're staying and the relationship of your room to everybody's else's rooms.
Need to talk to a few of you about birthdays: Allyssa, Cath, Kate, Lisa, and Sara please contact me about that.
And Bryan or Kim, need your help with the original airdate of the first Muppet Babies episode.

Well, that's that... Welcome one and all to the MC Dorms!
Dinner will be later around 7-8 PM, where we'll toast to the dorms reopening and Herry's B-Day as well.
Have fun, see you guys and ghouls around the campus.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Chuckling, not five minutes open and I'm already getting ziffled.
Beth, check Post #8464. Answers abound there.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Beth enters dorm holding the hand of the newest Muppet in the Muppet family*
Beth: You're going to love it here Abby and you're really going to love my friend Red.
Abby: I hope so. I'm kind scared to meet her
Beth: It's going to be just fine
*they open the door to room three where Red is already resetting up her side of the room*
Beth: Red, I'd like you to meet my very good new friend *Abby hides behind Beth's legs shyly*
Red: Hey, I like your pigtails, they're like mine!
Abby: Oh yeah! My name is Abby Cadabby. I'm a fairy-in-training. My mom is a fairy godmother.
Red:My name is Red. I'm a Fraggle. I don't know much about Fairies, but maybe you could teach me?
Abby: Ok! And you can teach me about Fraggles cause I don't know about Fraggles. I want to learn so much here at school.
Red: Well I can teach you all sorts of good things about Fraggles
Beth: This is going to be great! Well girls, how about we get unpacked. I'm sorry to see no one has requested to live with Mokey yet
Red: That's all right, she wanted to go back to the Rock for awhile anyway.
Abby: What's the rock?
Red: It's where I come from, I'll teach you all about it.

Room description coming soon!

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hope you found the descript posted above useful.

Room #6: Kathy and Prairie Dawn and Gaffer.
*Walking to room in front of Sara's, hands the key to Kathy. And you're across from that gofer and his girl. Um Kathy, I think you need to have a talk with Cookie Monster. Funny bit this morning.

Thanks Ed.
Ohhhh Cookie Monster dear??..... I believe you & I need to have a chat when you get in?

RedDragon

Reaction score
<scratches head> Um...Where am I Ed?....I seem to have been lost in translation...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Yes, seems you've been lost in the translation. No worries, you can get that Lisa girl to translate for you, just hope she speaks whatever language you've switched to.

But on the serious side... RD, the dorms started anew. If you want to be part, you have to reregister by going to Post #8412, fill out the form, and send me your submission with all that stuff there.
Hope this helps.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: Welp, here we are!

Cliff: Off the roof!

Gonzo: That's no fun...

Camilla: Bagawk!!

Uncle Deadly: Well at least we are home. Everyone back fright where they belong.

Me: Yup! And now I've gotta run! See you guys Monday!

Gonzo: What?!?

Me: Yeah, sorry bout that...Parents got a vacation thing going...*mutters* Oh well, I'll be back Monday! See you!

Java

Reaction score
Sprocket: Woof! Woof! Grrr...

Sprocket, will you calm down. I thought you had gotten over this annoyance of the Fraggles.

< Sprocket's ears lift and he turns is head to the side questioningly>

Yes, I can see them, all of us here can. Now, come on and let's get the room set up since the bats were kind enough to bring all of our things up from the truck. We have to be ready in time for dinner tonight.

Thanks Ed! We'll see you in a little bit.

<Takes keys and enters room. Shaking head at the boxes and bags neatly piled in the middle of the room>

Boy, Sprocket, do you think I went overboard and brought to much. My family does say that I'm a pack rat.

<Sprocket ignores me and goes to rooting through the boxes and bags for his things>

Yea, some help you're going to be. Oh, well, I can't help but love you anyway.

<gets to work unpacking>

Status
Not open for further replies.