Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Soo...tired....can't...do...show...baahhh...(shuffles into bathroom)
Big Bird: Uh oh...
Prairie: Better get the coffee pot started.
Telly: (salutes) Right!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Still packing

Herry: Has anyone seen my striped pants?

Cookie M: Me havn't.

I thought I saw them in with the laundry.

Herry: Nope. Already looked.

Where's Grover at?

Down in the laundry room......

Grover: There. Now all of our clothes will be clean when we move out. *shuts lid*

daughterdeadly

Reaction score
Ally: Oh gosh Emmet, I guess we better start packing...

Emmet: Yeah, we should. *Grabs a box from behind him* Um, how long do you think this'll take?

Ally: *Sighs* I have no idea. I guess we shouldn't have brought so much stuff...

Emmet: Yeah... *opens box and prepares to begin packing* Well, let's get started on all this.

Ally: Okay. *Begins packing along with Emmet...*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: *wipes forehead* Phew, okay guys, that's everything!

Cliff: Man oh man, can't believe we had all this stuff!

Me: Heh, we DO have Gonzo rooming with us Cliff, gotta remember that.

UD: Mm hmm, you have to think about all the odds and ends that endlessly odd little weirdo has.

Cantus: I shall never understand you silly creatures.

Me: Heh, welcome to the club Cantus. ...I just can't believe we gotta move out...Oh well, at least I'm just going to the roof. Wonder if Sweetums is still around to help me move some of this stuff...

Gonzo: *pops up* We don't need Sweetums! We have my cannon! FIRE ONE HONEY!!

Camilla: *from other room* Bagawk! *cannon fire is heard*

Me: ...Gonzo...

Gonzo: Yup! The fine china has been moved out onto the lawn! Ha ha!

Camilla: Bawk bawk!

Gonzo: What? ...Oh...Then the fine china has been moved halfway to Australia...

Me: *blink* I'll be on the roof...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... Sweetums's still around, he's just bunking with Diana for the time being. Though that'll change as of tomorrow when the dorms will be promptly vacated and cleaned up.

Should probably let everybody know tomorrow after Sesame Street, if it's a new episode. And the announcement will be posted in the early or late afternoon/evening, depending on when I can get here.

Have a great time up on the roof Prawny.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Me: *slightly sarcastic* Well, it's a good thing the weather forced us to stay inside all day so we could pack.
Lou: Yes. Meanwhile, did you get any packing done?
Me: *sighing* No, don't remind me. *there is an almost empty suitcase sitting beside me.* Looks like we'd better get to work. I guess I'll just work through dinner tonight.
Gobo: Okay, what do you want us to do?
Well, I figure you can empty out your drawars of the night stands, and I'll work on the closet, okay?
Wembly: *opening a drawer* No problem.
Lou: By the way, we haven't really talked much about what we're doing for the next few days, or... *her voice takes on a more unsure tone* after.
Well, you have two choices. You can either come home with me, or you can stay back to Fraggle Rock for a bit. You can also go up to the roof if you like...
Wembly: No thanks!
*With a sligh grin* Didn't think so. As for afterwords, I'm not sure. It would sort of depend in part on what Ed has in mind, and we'll find that out either tomorow or Tuesday. I was thinking of taking another roommate, possibly another fraggle.
Wembly: That would be fun...maybe...
Also, if someone else should want your company for the next semester, I want them to have a fair chance.
Gobo: Gee, won't we stay with you?
Probably, but I want to see what will happen first. There might be a limit on how many roommates we can have; I don't know. That's why I want to wait to find out. I'll tell you what. As soon as the dorm reopens, I'll come and tell you what's going on.
Lou: Fair enough. Let's get back to work. *glaring at me* With any luck we should be done by about midnight!
Yes mam.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Finally done

*whew* There. Were all finished. Is everyone gotten everything?

Grover: Yep.

Herry: I still can't find my striped pants.

Grover: Uh oh.

What is it Grover?

Grover: I just now remember that I stuff every last dirty clothes in the washin machine.

Down in the laundry room everything is getting soaked and bubbley

We better go down there now. Hurry guys!

All run down the stairs and find out that Grover put to much soap in the machine

Grover: I am so embarrass.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth *opens door of room 3*: Hey! If anyone wants to take a break from packing and visit with us for a bit we've got popcorn and cookies in our room!
Red: So, we're staying here tonight right?
Beth: Right, we don't have to go anywhere until tomorrow.
Mokey: What will we do at your house?
Beth: We will wait until we hear the new dorm rules and find out when we can move back in
Red: All right, pass me some popcorn
Beth: Gladly!

daughterdeadly

Reaction score
Ally: *Finishes closing up her last box.* Oh my gosh... Were done, Emmet! Were DONE!

Emmet: *wipes forehead.* Wow. That took us forever. Atleast it's all over now...

Ally: Right. *looks around the empty room for a second.* Hey Emmet? Where exactlly are you gonna' go tomarrow... when everything closes down?

Emmet: Um, well I thought about staying with some friends, but I dont know who would have enough room for me... *looks to Ally.* What about you?

Ally: Eh, I'm just gonna' go back home, I guess. I dont know what else to do...

Emmet: I'll probablly head on back home, too. *Sighs* It'll be good to see all our friends and family again, wont it?

Ally: Yeah, it really will. *Thinks for a momment.* Uh, I heard that Beth and her roomies are looking for company and also serving snacks... you wanna go to room 3 and visit them?

Emmet: Sure, maybe we can make some last minute friends while were there.

Ally: *Stands up.* Allright then, let's go!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Hi Ally! Hi Emmett! Welcome!
Red: Here, have some popcorn
Mokey: We're watching something called the Emmys. We don't have it in Fraggle Rock, but Beth said it is a tv show that honors other tv shows
Beth: Hard to believe that come tomorrow we won't be around here for a little while. Anyway, have a seat and enjoy some treats!

Status
Not open for further replies.