Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Gets dropped off

Thanks again sis. See you later. Bye. *waves*

Grover: That was a fun trip.

Herry: I know I had a fun time. How about you Cookie Monster?

Cookie M: Me had great time! Me couldn't get enough of those cookie too.

Glad ya'll all had a fun time. I know I did. I just should put more sunscreen on. Wooo man am I blister on my legs. Well I don't know about ya'll but I'm taking me a good bath.

Herry: You have a good bath. *slaps my back*

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOO!!!

Herry: Whoops. Sorry about that.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Take a good bath Kyle? Why, is one missing?
Couldn't resist.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Clarification of reapplying policy

The Count said:
When the dorms reopen, you'll have the chance to reapply for residency here with Bill or any other Muppet family member you may want to have, so long as it's not taken by anyone else at the moment you may submit your application.
I don't want to be dense, but is this first-come, first serve? Do we have to submit after Monday? Or on Monday? Or if we've already made our preferences known, is that sufficient.

H'okay, how about this: for the directionally impaired, will you post
1. exactly what you'd like us to do to reapply and how you want us to do it. Do we post? PM? Email? What do you prefer?
2. exactly when you want us to do it Monday? After Monday? At 12:01 am Tuesday morning? (Not a problem--you know I'm usually up)
Speak slowly and use words of one syllable.
Thanks, dearie!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah Catherine, a pleasure to see you. Delighted with your stories, as I usually am with all the good ones from my friends that I enjoy.
To clarify...
1 Yes, I will post exactly what it is I want you guys to do in order to reapply for residency here at the dorms.
You can send your submissions via PM or E-mail if the PM box gets filled up.
2 The form rules will be posted on either Wednesday 8/30/2006 or Thursday 8/31/2006.
You may send in your applications as soon as they're ready, since the standard dorms policy when it comes to picking roomies is "First come, First serve... Unless the one you want's already been taken."
Hope this helps, and have an enchanting evening.
Hmmm, now why does that remind me of a song.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: What a busy, busy weekend.
Hoots: You've been busy with your show and a great one it was too.
Bry: Thanks, Hoots.
Hoots: We all enjoyed it.
Bry: I'm glad you all came. Oh, man...I should be in bed right now. Why am I not sleeping? I have a matinee tomorrow. Good thing there's a little time on Monday to finish packing. And Kathy will be back, so Prairie can go back with her. Have you decided what you're gonna do during the short break?
Hoots: Yeah, I think I'm gonna go with that group to Las Vegas for a bit but then get back here a bit early to jam on the roof with Ryan.
Bry: Sounds fun. Think I'll be taking the others back to Sesame Street and then home myself. I get a whole 4 days off of the show and there's other projects for me to work on.
Hoots: Keeping busy.
Bry: I try. Well...goodnight, Hoots.
Hoots: Sleep tight!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Lots of things to get done Bry.
Hope you get some rest, sounds like you'll need it for that show of yours later today.

Hmmm, think I'll just wait until after lunch later today to contact everybody and make them aware of the announcement tomorrow.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Time to pack up

Ok everyone. Lets start packing.

Grover: Ok.

Herry: *gets some boxes* I've got the boxes.

Cookie M: Ok. You better not forget me cookies.

Don't worry Cookie Monster. I won't. Ok. Lets pack up!

Monsters: Ok!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red: I have so much stuff to pack up!
Mokey: Me too, it's crazy
Beth: Yeah, well hopefully it won't be too bad. Do you guys just want to come home with me or hang out with the gang on the roof or go with the group to Vegas?
Red: I want to go with you
Mokey: Me too
Beth: All right, sounds good. Guess we'll load up the car and await further instructions tomorrow
Red: It's a plan
Mokey: Indeed

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... The move/closing won't be until tomorrow, and I plan to contact as many residents as I can...
But given that most already know the news and are packing up today...
Wonder if I should make two posts tomorrow, one with the announcement and another with the new dorm registration rules.
Then again... Maybe it'd be better to post the rules on Tuesday instead of at the end of the month like originally planned.

Oh well... You guys know where to reach me if you need me.

Status
Not open for further replies.