Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Hi Peter. Glad your back! Umm...Elmo, Snuffy's party was last weekend, don't you remember? It's over. Anyway, good to see you all. Have a nice day!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover: Where is Cookie Monster and Kyle?

Herry: He and Kyle went to the store.

Grover: When?

Herry: Six hours ago.

Grover: What could be keeping them?

At the store...........

Come on Cookie Monster. You've ate all their cookies. Now come on.

Cookie M: *Urp!* Me....still....want.....more.......*passes out*

And I thought I he said he wouldn't eat all the cookies. I need a blue cart over here please!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red: It seems quiet around here lately
Beth: Well, alot of people are back in classes now with school starting and stuff
Mokey: Yeah, just think Red, it won't be long before you'll be holding cheerleader tryouts again!
Red: I almost forgot about that! But with the dorms anniversary and all...
Beth: Don't worry about that right now. Everything's going to be fine
Red: Yeah. Hey, let's get some breakfast!
Beth: Count me in
Mokey: Me too

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for the racket guys... The noise in the background is Biff and Sully working on a few remodelations around the building's outsides...

And you should be thinking of making temporary living arrangements in the apartments around town or with your friends and family... Next Monday's the big move, will make an announcement on that day.
Have a great day though.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Scooter: *comes rushing in, carrying all sorts of suitcases and everything on his shoulders and arms.* We gotta get everything ready, Sara!

Sara: What? Why? Woah! *stops him from ransacking her dresser drawers* What on earth and all that is good and Henson-like; are you doing?

Scooter: I'm packing!

Jim: But why are you packing Scooter?

Scooter: We've gotta be ready!!

Frank: Ready for what!?

Scooter: The big move!!! *sets the empty suitcases down, and begins to pack all of his stuff into one of them.*

Sara: Woah, woah! Hold the train right there!! What big move? *proceeds to sit on his suitcase, so he can't pack anymore into it for the moment.*

Scooter: The anniversary of the dorms...don't you know about it?

Sara: That? You've got more suitcases then even Miss Piggy might need...for that?

Scooter: *getting a bit flustered now* Yes that! We've gotta get our stuff into them!

Jim: But we're only gonna be gone for a bit. Not moving out completely. We are staying, arn't we?

Sara: Yes. We're definately staying. And with me no less. I'm not giving you guys up for the world! And we don't need to take everything with us, at least I don't think so. We'll have to wait for Ed, or Count to give us some more information before we pack up our world and zoom off.

Scooter: Oh...okay. *is calmed down now, not as crazed as he seemed before.* But where are we going then?

Frank: We won't be able to stay here...

Sara: We can go stay with my parents for awhile. They won't mind. So we're all okay?

Jim: We've been okay. It's Scooter I'm worried about.

Jerry: We're fine with all of this.

Frank: Same here.

Sara: Scoot. Calm down, okay? And give some of those suitcases to Miss Piggy. She'll need 'em more then we do. All I need is my laptop, and a duffel of clothes. More then likely, same with all of you, except instead of a laptop, it'll be your instruments.

Scooter: Yeah, I'm calm. Thanks. Yeah...we'll be fine....good. :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to have sent Scooter into a tizzy there Sara. Fact is, there'll be time on the weekend to do everything, just wait till then and I'll let you guys know.
Oh, and you might want to take a number... Others have expressed interest in staying, though there'll be a new process in place, more on that on Monday.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Oh, and you might want to take a number... Others have expressed interest in staying, though there'll be a new process in place, more on that on Monday.
Rosita: (walks by holding a number 2) Here's a number, Eduardo. Where should I take it?

BEAR

Reaction score
Big Bird: (opening door) Hi, little Prairie!
Prairie: (Holding her little suitcase) Hi, Big Bird!
Big Bird: Come on in and make yourself at home. Bryan should be back soon. He's with Telly and Rosita down at Hoopers right now.
Prairie: That's okay.
Snuffy: I'm so happy you're staying with us again.
Prairie: Me too. I'm really going to miss Kathy, but she needs the vacation!
Big Bird: Yeah, I understand.
Snuffy: So, what are we gonna do now?
Prairie: We can go rollerskating. I brought my skates.
Snuffy: Perfect! I can put on the new skates you gave me for my birthday, Bird!
Big Bird: Sounds good to me! Let's go!
(Big Bird, Snuffy and Prairie go outside and skate)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Earlier, in response to Rosita... Well, if you call me in the morning... I'll tell 2 what to do.
Heh, just take it down to Hooper's with you, maybe Bry can put it to some good use. Mmm, 2 for Two-Day Specials.

Sure hope those guys have fun down at the park, gotta get together with my assistant at campus and do some reading, probably won't get back till later tonight.

RedDragon

Reaction score
<walks in petting Henry the Vacuum Gerbil>

L: What's that?

Henry...

L: Uh...it's a ball of hair....

Your point?

L: <shrug> I was just saying...

Well, now you've said....anything else?

L: ....no

Good...

Status