Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Surprise!!! Happy birthday Kylllllleeee.
Happy birthday to you.

Hey man, we brought the cake and food and presents... Good of you to bring yourself. OK, cole slaw with noodle sticks, here... And beefy burger pizza with mozzarella and veggie toppings.
Dig in guys. Hit the music Grover!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
*turning lights on* SURPRISE!
Prairie:SURPRISE! Happy Birthday Kyle!*giving him a hug & his present(a shirt from her & me with Kermit waving his arms & saying YAAAAYYY!!!!)
*jumps back* You got me everyone.

Minutes later...........

Thanks Kathy and Prairie. *gives them a hug*

Grover: This is from us. *hands me a gift*

Thanks Grover, Herry and Cookie Monster. *opens it* Oh wow! A new.....what is it?

Herry: A place to hang your tooth brush and comb.

Ya'll made it?

Cookie M: Me made the thing on the side of it. It's a picture of a cookie me colord.

Thanks guys. It means alot to me. *hugs all three monsters*

Oscar: *pop out* Hey Kyle?

What is it Oscar?

Oscar: This is from me and my pets. Hope you enjoy it. *winks*

Thanks Oscar. *opens the can of chips but a fake snake pops out* YEOW! Oscar!

Oscar: Your welcome! Heh heh heh heh heh heh....*pops back down*

Ohhh that grouch!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover: Got it Ed. *turns on the music*

Thanks Ed and Count. Glad to see everyone is loving the party. This couldn't get any better.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No prob... Ice cream's here too, if you want some of that with the cake.
And I hope you like the gift Beth got you, it's from everybody in her party and mine too. Think she got another gift also though.
*Heads downstairs to check and see if Bry's back yet. Come on Big Bird, we'll get Snuffy out of that cave and in a party mood.
Big Bird: Oh Boy!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red: Happy birthday Kyle! *gives hug*
Mokey: Happy birthday! *kisses cheek*
Beth: Enjoy your presents from us and from Ed and The Count. It's a cookie cookbook and Pee Wee's Playhouse on DVD.
Red: Have you seen Snuffy? I want to give him his gift too
Mokey: I'm going after some cake
Beth: Ooh, me too

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: *walking into the party* Hey guys! Sorry I'm late! But, better late than never right?

Gonzo: Whoopie! I love parties! Where's the flaming shiskabobs and target bibs?!

Clifford: Hopefully far, far away from here.

UD: Oh and Kyle, we bought you a little treat, some yak feed. Don't ask me why...It was Ryan's idea.

Camilla: Bagawk bawk bawk!

Cantus: And do not forget Mr. Snuffleupagus' gift, a gift certifcate to "Everybody Eats" where he can eat all the strange hair like food topped with hot, red, chunky liquid.

Me: He means spaghetti Snuffy. Happy birthday you two!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks Red, Mokey and Beth. *gives them all hugs and kisses* Thanks Ryan, Uncle Deadly, Gonzo, Cantus, Clifford and Camilla. Yak feed? *takes most of the presents to my room*

DJ Grover: DJ Grover here. More music coming to you and everybodieeees way! *truns on a new record*
Cookie M: You want to dance Mokey?

Herry: I wouldn't mind dancing with Beth. Come on girl. Let's get some rug.

BEAR

Reaction score
(calling Kyle) Hey, Buddy! Sorry but it doesn't look like I'll make it to the party. I am at a rehearsal til late. The guys are there and I hope you';re having fun. I'll give you your gift later. Happy birthday, Kyle. Bye!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hope Snuffy had a great party in his cave room last night.
Count: Mmm, it vas so much fun to count all the 19 tricks Big Bird performed.
Yep... And you should've seen his face when he got the cabbage cookies. Was good to spend some time with our friends here.
Telly: Um, mr. the Count sir?
*Both of us: Yes?
Telly: Well... Bryan said he wouldn't be back till late...
Rosita: So would you stay with us until he gets home?
Sure... After all, he's probably jetting back from Cali at a late hour. But you guys need some sleep too, and it'd be best if you get back to our room for that. Bryan will come get you when he returns.
Big Bird, Elmo, Zoe: Thank you.

*Bryan's charges head downstairs, while I head on upstairs...

*Leaves four little white boxes on Room #38's doorstep: one for Kate, Gobo, Wembley, and Lou each. Boxes contain MC SM Kermit badges with each member's name in silver lettering.
Rully glad Kate's part of the SM crowd now. Better get back downstairs and keep an eye on Bry's roomies, along with Peter's who he's looking after while that guy's gone on his camping trip. Oh hey Little Bird.
Little Bird: Um, can I stay with you guys until Bryan gets back too?
Sure, you can stay in the little nest Hoots usually uses. It's fright outside our window. Come on, we'll take you there. Heh, sure will be crowded down there, hope Bryan gets back soon.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Martin: Sorry Kyle we weren't here for your party but of course you understand why. My dear mummy is looking fine though I'm pleased to say. But back to you now. Happy birthday from Bill and I and we hope you enjoyed the party. Here are our presents. DVDs of Elmo's adventures in Grouchland and Follow that Bird plus a new purple coat. We're sure the monsters will enjoy the movies as much as you and we hope the coat fits you properly.
Look after yourself now. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.