Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Okay, you guys...I hate to do this, but I've gotta get ready to go to rehearsal now.
Roomies: (in dissapointment) Aww...
Bry: Sorry. Think of it this way...the show opens this weekend and will only run on the weekends for a month, but then during the week, I will have more time to play with you!
Big Bird: We just miss you is all.
Snuffy: Yeah.
Bry: I really miss you guys too.
Prairie: I didn't know you were in a play! I love plays! What's it called?
Bry: "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum".
Big Bird: Sounds like fun.
Rosita: What part do you play?
Snuffy: I'll bet he plays a big fluffy cloud.
Rosita: Really? I would have guessed maybe a pretty flower!
Telly: A flower, Rosita? No, I don't think so. That's not really his type. I would say he plays a Nose. Right, Bryan? You play a Nose, don't you?
Bry: Hehe! No, Telly. I don't play a nose, or a cloud, or any of that stuff.
Prairie: Well, is it anything like my plays?
Bry: It's a little different.
Telly: Well, can we see it?!
Bry: I have set aside tickets for all of you opening night.
Roomies: Yay!!
Bry: Well, sorry, guys, but I don't wanna be late! See you later tonight! (runs out)
Prairie: A nose, Telly?
Telly: Well, I could have said a cutical, but then you would have thought I was weird.
Snuffy: Dohoho! Oh dear...hohoho...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Feels good to be back home. Put up an ad in the FanFic Library (reading room), hope to get some replies soon.
Count: Does it have something to do vith vhy there hasn't been more of that vonderful Christmas story of yours?
Yes... And I'm smilin', cause just maybe, there might be a tie-in that one of our other authors might pick up on. But come on, let's crash for a while with some relaxing ruminations from the ol' boob tube.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover: I thought you and Cookie Monster were not coming home.

Well if Cookie wouldn't had ate all those cookies we would of been here earlier.

Cookie M: Me sorry, Kyle.

Your fine Cookie Monster. Just next time don't do it again.

Cookie M: Me won't.

You better not.

Cookie M: Me cross heart. *crosses heart with finger*

Ok. That's better.

BEAR

Reaction score
Hoots: And the dorms were sponsored today by the letter V and by the number 16. Goodnight! (Plays soft music on sax)

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Welp, sounds like Monday's the big move-out day.
Boober: Should we start packing now?
Kim: No, not yet. Wait until the weekend; you guys can probably get started with packing on Saturday while I'm at work. I...can trust you guys to do that while I'm gone, can't I?
Gillis: Of course!
Betty Lou: So what are we supposed to do when we move out? I mean, where are we supposed to go?
Kim: Well Betty Lou, you could probably go back to Sesame Street with Prairie Dawn, the Count, and Kyle and Bryan's roommates. And the Fraggles can either go back to Fraggle Rock. Or you can all come and hang out at my house until the dorms open up again.
Boober: ...one moment while we confer please...
Roomies: *huddle together*
Kim: *watching in amusement*
Tosh: Okay, we've decided.
Kim: And...?
Gillis: If it's all right, we'd much rather stay with you.
Betty Lou: We're not letting anyone break this team up.
Kim: Great!

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Singing in shower... Getting ready to leave for another day on campus.

BEAR

Reaction score
Big Bird: (in bathroom taking birdbath; singing along with Ed) La la la la la...la la la la la...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure was nice to get some accompanimient when I was singing earlier. Got classes this afternoon, will probably buy something to eat at the cafeteria, first time in a long time.
See you guys later this evening.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Morning, you guys!
Rosita: Buenas dias!
Prairie: Good morning, Bryan!
Telly: Hey, how was rehearsal last night?
Bry: It was good. The show has really come together. I'm looking forward to having an audience.
Prairie: We're excited to see it.
Rosita: So, what are we gonna do today?
Bry: Well, I think we need to start packing up.
Telly: Packing up? But we don't have to move out til Monday.
Bry: I know, but we won't have a whole lot of time to do it this weekend. So, we need to start now.
Prairie: Oh no!
Rosita: What's wrong, Prairie?
Prairie: Kathy went on vacation.
Telly: Hence why you're here.
Prairie: But she doesn't get home til Monday when the dorms closes. I have to pack up my stuff too, but worst of all, I don't know if I will get to see Kathy when she returns if we all have to move out!
Bry: Oh, don't worry, Prairie. I'm sure everything will be okay. Maybe Kathy got an extension from Ed.
Prairie: Yeah, maybe. I am just afraid I'll miss seeing her. Well, I suppose I should go downstairs to my room and start packing some of my stuff too. Gee, I don't even know where to start.
Rosita: I'll help you.
Prairie: Thanks, Rosita.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leaving message on Bryan's answering machine. Hey Bry... Just to let Prairie know, I talked with Kathy before she left. The dorms will be open on Monday, but will be closing later that day's afternoon/evening. So she'll definitely get to see her roomie and they'll have time to pack up then. Hope this helps, have a sunny day.

Status
Not open for further replies.