Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAR

Reaction score
Telly: Another crises solved!
Bry: I knew he couldn't last too long.
Elmo: Elmo was scared.
Zoe: Yeah, I hope Peter is okay.
Bry: Oh, I am sure he is safe. He's not even in town, so he wasn't affected by any of this. It's probably a good thing that the dorms are going to close for a bit in a few weeks. It'll give us all a chance to regroup and clean up around here. You guys will be able to all go back home safely to Sesame Street for a while.
Big Bird: Are you sure that mean guy isn't coming back?
Bry: Well...I can't make any promises like that, but I believe that the security will be a bit tighter. What do you say I make you a birdseed milkshake?
Big Bird: That always makes me feel better!
Bry: I know it!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Agreed. Hey, thanks for explaining that word to me Kim.
Been rereading 1LS, putting it together with a few little tweaks to send to my online Sis. Wonder if Catherine would like a copy too, since she kind of missed out on the story.
Oh well... At least I've got something to keep me busy today and get my mind offof the current gloom.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Hey guys, I'm back!
Red: Yea!
Mokey: You missed the excitement
Beth: Oh believe me, I read all about it in the Hensonville Daily News. I really hope he's been taken care of.
Red: Me too
Mokey: Such a shame
Beth: Well, what can you do. Anyway, my computer is all better now!
Mokey: Does that mean what we think it means?
Beth: I think it means I'll be posting some more of my story soon!
Red: Yea!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aaah... Just finished reading through One Little Star, tinkering with the little things that needed cleaning. So, that's one less thing to worry about.
Now I can just sit back and relax, with a bit of TV and a good dinner.

LMK if you guys need help with anything here at the dorms.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover: Ok monsters. We are going to go around the dorms and give these invatations out. Tomorrow is Kyle's Birthday.

Herry: Ok. I'll hit floor 1.

Cookie M: Me on it! Me hit floor 3.

Monsters: Break!

Grover: Me and the monster are going to be right back.

Ok. I'll be here.

All three monsters walk out the door and go their different ways

Ruahnna

Reaction score
The Count said:
Agreed. Wonder if Catherine would like a copy too, since she kind of missed out on the story.
You bet your sweet bippy I would! Send it on!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Scooter: Sara! Sara did you hear? Something really bad happened early this morning!

Sara: What? What happened?

Scooter: ...*tries to remember, then he frowns*...I didn't hear much about it, but whatever it was, it was horrible.

Sara: ...it's been taken care of? Dean Chapman took care of it, right?

Scooter: Well, yeah. Him and Officer Fozzie took care of it all right.

Sara: That's great to hear. I was sleeping however, so I must have missed out on all the "fun". Kinda glad I was asleep however, eh, I don't like confrontations.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes miss... Only hope this results in getting an update to your own story.
Oh my... She said "bippy".
*Tsssss... *Laughing like Bunsen.

*Gets invitation... Hmmm, guess it'll be another double birthday party, one big party for Kyle and Snuffy tomorrow afternoon.
Well, there'll be time to do some shopping or make some stuff to take to the party tomorrow. Good night guys and ghouls.

BEAR

Reaction score
Rosita: (stopping in front of Kyle's room early in the morning) Hola, Grover. It is also Snuffy's birthday today. Is it alright if Kyle and Snuffy share a party?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
(In room 29)
Snuffy: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...
Big Bird: It's Snuffy's birthday, today.
Bry: and Kyle's!
Telly: Oh, this is so exciting.
Bry: There is going to be a party at Kyle's room and I was hoping they could share.
Big Bird: Snuffy's always been good at sharing.
Bry: I think the party is at 5 so I might be a bit late coming from rehearsal for my play. But you guys can go and I will try to meet up with you all later. I'll leave you all with Ed and the Count for the day. How's that? I'll call up Ed right now. (rings Ed up) Hi, Ed. Yeah, Snuffy isn't awake yet, but I am sure he has already started having a happy birthday in his dreams. Haha. Listen, I have rehearsal all day for my show "Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum" (yes, I will get everyone complimetary tickets). Anyway, I might be a bit late getting to the party. Would you might looking after the gang and going with them to the party at 5? I will try to get there later on tonight if I can. They may need help wrapping their presents. Thanks, Ed. See ya later! (hangs up) Okay, guys. Off to Ed's room!
Big Bird: Hold on, gotta get the new roller skates I got Snuffy. Brand new. Hope he likes em. Made me remember the time I taught him to skate in Central Park.
Telly: I got him a big triangle! What? I'm sure he could find some use for it.
Elmo: Elmo and Zoe drew Snuffy a giant picture of all of Snuffy's Muppet friends here at the dorms.
Little Bird: I helped.
Zoe: We ran out of crayons cuz it was so big.
Bry: So that's why my hair is green, huh?
Elmo: Sorry.
Bry: That's okay! I like green!
Elmo: Oh good!
Bry: And Rosita and I got Snuffy a new winter hat for when it starts to get colder in a couple months. Was the last one on the shelf over at the Snuffle Emporium. It's already wrapped. I still have to pick up Kyle's gift. It's on hold at the store and I will get it on my way home. Okay, now off to Ed's room!

Status
Not open for further replies.